Chapter 27: WHAT?!

Happily Ever After?

- Marshmellow123

_________________________________________________________

Taeyeon's P.O.V

The rest of the school day hasnt been so great.

Girls would just glare at me or say things about me.

School finally came to a end and I am making my way home untill my phone rang.

"Yeobseyo?"

"Taeyeon-ah its appa."

"Ohh appa whats wrong?"

"Nothing sweety. Just wanted to tell you that tonight at 7 we have a important dinner to attend with the Lee's. So i want you to dress pretty okay?"

"Neh appa I will but can I ask, what is this dinner for?"

"We just have to discuss some matters about the wedding. I'll explain more tonight neh? I have a meeting to attend now."

"Ahh neh appa. Saranghae"

"Neh saranghae Taeyeon-ah see you tonight."

"Neh bye bye."

Dinner with the Lee's tonight. Something I am not looking forward to. I really don't want to talk about this stuppid marriage anymore. Because of this stupid arranged marriage my life bacame like this. But I dont want to dissapoint my parents....

I made my way home and took a nice relaxing shower.

When I got out my phone buzzed.

I opened it to see a message from Tiffany.

         Tae, EXO and the rest of SNSD are going to go out wanna join?

I replied to her.

          Mian Fany-ah I can't go. I have to go to a family dinner with the Lee's. Sorry

After a few minutes she replied back.

          Aniyo gwenchana unnie. Have fun ;)

I will NOT have fun. 

I sighed and put my phone done.

I went to go and dry my hair until my phone buzzed again. This time it was a message from omma.

      Taeyeon-ah I have sent a driver to come and pick you up at so you can come here neh? So you don;t have to worry about how your going to get here.

I replied back to her.

     Neh ommo. Gomawo. <3

Now that my hair is all dried I walked into my walk in closet to find something to wear.

Once I found something I wore it and applied some make up on.

Now all I have to do is wait for the driver.

While I waited I put the TV on to see if there was anything on.

I went onto channel 72 which is the channel that shows our performances at Music Bank.

Since not everyone performs all the time they just air previous performances.

The performance they have air was a recent performance from EXO performing their recent hit song Growl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12y-hpoQIBk

After their performance the door bell rang.

"That must be the driver." I said to myself.

I went and opened the door.

"Taeyeon agashi (young lady) your ride is ready."

"Ohh Mr. Kang please just call me Taeyeon." I said to him.

Mr. Kang also known as Kang Hyunshik, is one of my families butlers. He is my personal butler for a few months while my other butler Jang Minhyuk - who has been my butler since young - is on holiday with his family.

"Are you ready now agashi?" Mr. Kang asked.

"Neh I am and drop the formalities. Just call me Taeyeon." I said and smiled.

"A-ah neh Taeyeon-ah." Mr. Kang stuttered. 

I giggled and followed along.

He drove me to the restaurant where my family and the Lee's will be.

I got off the car and went inside.

I got to the private room where we are going to have dinner and went in.

"Ohh Taeyeon-ah your here." Omma said.

"Neh omma. The Lee's aren't here yet?" I asked.

"Neh they'll be here shortly." 

"Omma, wheres appa?" I asked.

"Appa just went to the restroom, he'll be back soon." Omma said.

I nodded in understanding.

After my dad got here I asked, "Appa, you told me before that you'll explin more about tonights dinner."

"Ah neh. You see sweety its about the marriage. We have some re-arrangments do discuss and we feel that you two need to be here to hear it out." I nodded and dad spoke.

"Now sweety we don't want you to be hurt or think we forced you into this. Your sure you want to do this? It's not to late to cancel it." Appa said.

"Aniyo appa. Gwenchana. I'll do it." I said and smiled.

Appa and omma gave me a very warm smile. 

*knock knock* "Excuse me Mr and Mrs Kim, the Lee's are here now." One of the maids said.

"Neh bring them in." Omma said.

"Neh." The waitress said and bowed then left.

Mr and Mrs Lee came is with L.Joe following behind.

He came wearing a black suit with a tie on with his blonde hair standing out a lot.

One word: HOT!

  

He caught me staring at him and smirked. 

Thats when I quickly looked away.

"Annyeong Taeyeon -ah" Mr and Mrs Lee greated me.

I bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr and Mrs Lee."

"Aigoo Taeyeon, just call us omma and appa." Mrs Lee said.

"Ohh n-neh o-omma..." I stuttered.

Mrs Lee giggeld. "Thats better now next time say it without stuttering." Mrs Lee playfully winked.

I smiled.

Once we all sat down. We ordered some food and started eating.

While we were eating the parents started talking.

"Now kids, i bet you guys are wondering why we are having this dinner." Appa started.

Me and L.Joe nodded our heads.

"Well, we put a lot of thought into this marriage and well we decided to push the wedding forward. Instead of getting married after you turn 18, we pushed it to the end of this year." Mr Lee said.

I started chocking on my food. "WHAT?!" Me and L.Joe yelled at the same time.

L.joe must have noticed me chocking he gave me a glass of water and I drank it.

"Neh and we also decided that you guys should move into your new house at the end of this week." Omma added.

I spat the water out and chocked again. "WHAT?!" We said together again.

I got some napkins and wiped the water away.

"Now kids don't be to upset. We decided this because we think this is the best for you guys." Mrs Lee said.

"Excuse me but i need some air." I said and bowed.

I went outside to cool down a bit.

First finding out that I'm getting married to this arrogent jerk and breaking up with my boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend now.

And now everything is being pushed up. 

Why is this happening to me?

Now I need to live with this guy.

Are my parents trying to kill me??!!!

I let out a big sigh.

"It's getting chilly out here and you didn't bother bringing a jacket?" I heard from behind me.

I suddenly felt something warm over my shoulders.

L.Joe lent me his jacket.

"Why are you being like this?" I asked him.

Not that I don't like it. I like this side of him. But it's L.Joe he get's me so confused yet frustrated. 

"Just being a gentlemen to my fiance. Why? Is that so wrong?" He asked.

"Aren't you one bit against this wrong re-arrangment?" I asked him.

"I am, why would I even marry you your not even my type. But what can I do about it." He said.

I don't know why but when he said that I felt hurt. It felt like my heart was getting ripped into pieces.

"Pft and who would wan't to marry you. Your just a selfish arrogent jerk." I shot back at him.

I stared at him in the eye. He looked rather hurt? What am I saying L.Joe propably doesn't get hurt.

"Let's go back inside. Our parents are worried about you." He said and walked back in.

I followed behind him like a lost puppy until we got back to the room.

"Taeyeon-ah I hope your not angry are you?" Mrs. Lee asked me.

I smiled. "Anniyo. Gwenchanayo. I'm acctually looking forward to getting married and living with L-Byunghun oppa." 

"That's good to know. As long as your happy." Omma said.

With that we continued eating out dinner.

Once everyone was done the parent's settled the bill and we were preparing to leave.

"It was nice having dinner with you all." Mr Lee said.

"Neh hope to do it again soon." Appa said.

I bidded Mr and Mrs Lee goodbye.

I faced L.Joe.

Our parents were staring at us like they expected us to do something.

"Annyeong Byunghun oppa." I said and kissed him on the cheek.

He looked surprised.

Our parents smiled and with that we took off.

In the car i let out a silent sigh. Will I ever find my true happyily ever after? I asked myself and then fell asleep.....

___________________________________________________

Sorry for the wait! It's been a while since the last update. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!! xoxo

- Marshmellow123