Chapter 25: Betrayal

Happily Ever After?

- Wonderful_

_________________________________________________________

Taeyeon did some finishing touches on her make up before heading out the door. She wore some golden high heels along with her sparkling dress to stand out in the night.



"Umma, appa, I'm leaving!" She called out before going out the door. 

Taeyeon was meeting Sistar. They were planning to walk along the city lights as they haven't meet each other in like ages. 

When Taeyeon arrived to the place, she saw four pretty ladies all dressed up. 



"Taeyeon!" Hyorin called out to her, "You look all shiny and pretty today!" Bora teased and Dasom added, "You're not wearing any glasses, I can see your true beauty now, unnie!" Dasom smiled. Taeyeon hugged the four girls and smiled, "Should we go 
and eat now? Since I haven't met you guys in ages, it's my treat!" 

The five ladies walked into an expensive and formal restaurant and ate as much food as they can. 

"I'm stuffed!" Soyou rubbed her stomach as Taeyeon, Hyorin, Bora and Dasom walked out of the restaurant. "Thanks for the food, Taeyeon!" Hyorin thanked her. The girls were walking under the moon, laughing, gossiping and having a great time. 

Sora who coincidentally was walking in the same street saw the five girls laughing. *Is that Taeyeon?* she thought to herself, *It's my chance to make her embarrassed herself in front of those sissy girls! I'm going to ruin Taeyeon's life even if I have to throw my pride away.* 

Sora then walked up to Sistar and Taeyeon, "Hey, can I join you guys?" She sweetly asked, "Woah, ! Why you wanna hang out with us?" Taeyeon asked her, "I know right! You were being all y this morning like you're too good for us," Hyorin told her. Sora then gently bowed, "I'm sorry for what was happening today. I guess I had mood swings, you know; period," Sora lied, "And Taeyeon, I'm sorry for what I had done in the past! I now realised that being friends with you is better then being a stupid queenka." She smiled and slightly bowed at Taeyeon. "Well now that you have cleared things up, you may hang with us," Hyorin said unsure if she should believe her or not. 
"Really?" Sora smiled widely, "Yay!" She jumped up an down, "Now let's go shopping girls!" Soyou suggested. Sora faked being all sorry and stuff. Her emotion was completely opposite. 

As they walked into one of the malls, they started to look around, "So Taeyeon," Sora said when Sistar was nearby, "I heard you and Chunji had a great time in bed last night," "What?" Taeyeon said in disbelief, "Chunji and I didn't even meet up last night," "You didn't meet him? Chunji texted me he that he was at a women's house last night and I thought it would have been you!" Sora of course lied, "Unnie, are you okay?" Dasom worriedly asked, "Yeah I am. Sora, you're just misunderstanding," Taeyeon told her, "Have you ever thought that Chunji only dated you because he wanted your body? To be honest, I heard a rumour about him sleeping with all the girls in the school," Sora spoke again, "Chunji would never do that! He would never cheat on me!" Taeyeon raised her voice a little, "Yeah, he would never cheat on you but you're cheating on him!" Sora crossed her arms while smirking. This wasn't what Sora planned but it was going well. "YOU !" Taeyeon was about to punch her but Bora held her back. "Isn't Chunji your boyfriend? And now you're engaged to L.Joe. Taeyeon, what are you really thinking?" "Guys! Let's not talk on here," Bora said and moved them to the street, "I don't know what you're saying Sora but please keep out of my buisness." Taeyeon walked away. "I knew I couldn't trusted you when you asked us if you could hang out," Hyorin said furiously and went up to Taeyeon with Soyou, Bora and Dasom.

 

___________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this update!

- Wonderful_