Chapter 17: Dinner

Happily Ever After?

Sora's P.O.V

"Unnie!! Why does Chunji oppa have yo date Taeyeon?!" Jiyeon yelled at me.

"What does he even see in her? She's so ugly. I'm way prettier then her! So why does he have to go out with her?" She continued.
"Jiyeon-ah calm down." I told her.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN I KNOW THAT CHUNJI IS WITH HER?" She yelled.

I sighed. "Jiyeon don't worry. I know what to do. I've known Taeyeon for a long time. I know her weaknesses. So don't worry leave it to me and I'll fix it." I said with a smirk.

Kim Tae Yeon, you better watch out. I'm coming for you again.....

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V

It's been almost 2 weeks since me and Chunji oppa started going out.

He has been making me feel happy and safe

Sora hasn't been bullying me lately at school and I find it really weird.....

I really think that she is going to be up to something.

      - At Taeyeon's home -

Once I got in the house I heard someone call out my name.

"Taeyeon sweety is that you?"

"Omma?" I whispered.

I walked into the kitchen and saw my mum and dad sitting on the dinner table drinking tea.

"Omma, appa, what are you doing back so early?" I asked them.

They looked at me with serious eyes. "Omma, appa, whats going on?" I asked them.

"Take a seat sweety." Mum said.

"Sweety, lately our company has been going through a hard time. We are trying our very best to save it." Dad started.

"Appa, is it really going that bad...?" I asked.

"Unfortunately it is...." Dad said.

"Anyway's a friend of dad's, the Lee family, decided to help us out." Mum said.

"That's great then. Why are you looking at me so serious then?" I asked.

"Honey, it's not that simple." Dad said.

"Sweety in the buisness world, usually helping out another to sae a company comes with a price." Mum continued.

"So..... How bad can it be?" I asked.

"Honey, in order to pay them back for the help they are offering, is for you to get married with their son." Dad said.

My eye's went wide. "M-marrige?" I said.

"But I'm not even 18 yet... and I already have a boyfriend" I continued.

"Sweety I know this is going to be hard for you. That's why we are going to let you decide." Dad continued.

"We really don't want you to think that we are forcing you to marry their son." Mum said.

"So think about it okay?" She continued.

"Sweety we have to go back to work now alright. Don't stress out about it. We won't force you if you don't want too." Dad said.

I nodded. They both gave me a kiss on the forehead and went back to work.

Once they were gone I went to my room to change out of my school uniform.

I changed into more confortable clothes.

(Ignore the bag, ipad and glasses)

I decided to go and get some fresh air and go to the park.

Once I got to the park I sat on the swings.

I thought for a while.

Marrige.......

But I already have a boyfriend... and I'm not even 18 yet...

But I don't want mum and dad to suffer anymore. They have been working really hard for the company...

"Taeyeon?"

 

Wooyoung's P.O.V

I saw Taeyeon at the park in deep thoughts. I knew something was wrong.

"What do you want?" She coldly said to me.

"Look I'm sorry about everything that happened. Can we just forget about the past?" I said.

She smirked. "Forget it? How can I forget it. You hurt me Wooyoung." She said.

"I know and I was stupid too. After you left me I finally realised how important you are to me. So please forgive me." I said and sat on the swing next to her.

She didn't reply and just sat there.

"Whats wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing." She said.

"Tae, I know you well enough to know if there is something wrong or not." I said as she sighed.

"It's complicated......" She said and sighed.

"Wooyoung, what would you do if your parents are suffering and working hard and they need your help?" She asked out of the blue.

I looked at her. "Ohh it's not me. A friend asked me and she needs help." Taeyeon said.

"Well it depends. How serious is it?" I asked.

"That their future is in my.. I mean her hands...." She continued.

I looked at her worried. Is there something going on with her family company?

"Well if she really loves them and don't want them to suffer as much as they have now then help them." I said.

"Even if your future will be effected? Will you still take it?" She asked.

"If I really love them then yes." I said as I looked at her.

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V

Should I.....?

I mean like Wooyoung said... If I love them then yes...

I looked at him and smiled. "Gomawo Wooyoung-ah you help me a lot." I said to him.

"Are you sure nothing is wrong?" He looked worried.

I just smiled. "Everything is fine. But I have to go now." I said and went off.

"See you soon." I said.

I decided to go to mum and dad's office.

     - At the Kim Corporation company -

"Taeyeon-ah. How can I help you?" Jung secretary asked me.

"Unnie, is my parent's in the office?" I asked her.

Me and Jung Eun Ji have a unnie, dongsaeng relationship thats why she let's me call her unnie.

"Neh they are. They got a meeting with Lee's from Lee Corporation soon. So if you don't want to miss them hurry and go up now." Eunji said.

"Neh unnie!! Kamsamnida." I said and hugged her.

I quickly took the elevator and went to my parent's office.

Once I got there I knocked on the door and went in.

"Omma? Appa?" I called out.

"Taeyeon what are you doing here?" Mum asked me.

"Omma, appa, I gave it a lot of thought and yes I will do it." I told them.

They both looked at me and came up to me.

"Sweety you don't have to if you don't want too." Dad said.

"But I wan't to." I told them.

"If it will help our company then yes I am willing to." I continued.

They both gave me a hug.

"Sweety are you sure? Because we have dinner with them soon and if you really want to you will be able to meet their son tonight." Mum said.

I got nervous all of a sudden.

".......I'm sure." I said with a smile.

My parents smiled at me. "Gomawo my little princess." Dad said.

"Okay we have to go to a meeting with the Lee's now. We will tell them tonight okay? We have dinner at 7 with them so dress pretty okay?" Mum said.

"Neh omma I will. Now go before your late." I smiled.

They both gave me a kiss and left.

I hope I made the right decision....

 

    - Skip to dinner -

It is 6PM now and I only have 1 more hour before dinner.

I quickly went to my room and found a pretty dress to wear for tonight.

I got changed and put some make-up on and done my hair.

My parent's sent a driver to come and pick me up.

The driver came and picked me up and dropped me off at the place we were going to have dinner.

I wen't up the the front counter. "Hello, can I help you?" The lady asked.

"Neh, what room is the Kim family at?" I asked.

"Ohh you must be Kim Taeyeon am I right?" She asked.

"Neh I am." I replied.

"Here I will lead you to the private room. Follow me." She said.

I followed her to the room that my parents are at.

Once we got there I thanked her.

"Taeyeon sweety you look gorgeou." Mum said.

"Gomawo omma." I said and smiled at them.

We all took a seat and waited for the Lee's to come.

I am so nervous.

What will he look like?

Is he going to be nice?

Will he like me?

I thought untill someone came in.

"Sweety they're here." I heard my mum say to me.

I got up and turned around.

I looked at the Lee's and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Taeyeon imnida." I bowed.

"Such great manners you daughter has. I'm Mrs Lee. But you can just call me omma. This is Mr. Lee you can call him appa." Mrs. Lee said and smiled at me.

"My son is just coming. I'm sure he will like you." Mrs. Lee continued.

I smiled at them.

We all took a seat and waited for their son to come.

"Omma, appa, sorry I'm late."

That voice......

"Gwenchana. Come and sit. I want you to meet the Kim's daughter." Mrs. Lee said.

I stood up and turned around.

"YOU!!" We both said shocked.

 

_________________________________________________________

I UPDATED!!!

Sorry for the wait ><

 

Please comment and subscribe ~!