Chapter 12: Why?

Happily Ever After?

Taeyeon's P.O.V

That voice......

I turned around to meet someone I never wanted to see ever again.

Jang Woo Young

I turned around and walked right pass him untill he grabbed my arm.

"Don't leave. I want to explain to you. Please just give me a chance." He told me.

"Give you another chance?" I smirked "I already have and you just blown it away." I said to him and faced him.

"Look Tae I was stupid back then. Please forgive me. I can change." He continued.

"Change? I find that hard to believe." I said. "Why are you even here? For all I know you don't even come to this school." I continued.

"I'm transferring to this school." He said.

"YOUR WHAT?!" I yelled.

"I'm transferring here. I want you to forgive me and give me another chance. I never knew how important you were in my life until you left me." He said.

I smirked. "There was a reason why I left. I hate you Wooyoung for cheating and used me back then. How can I have been so blind to not have seen it." I said.

"Taeyeon please listen. I had a reason to do it." He said.

I blinked back a few tears. "Reason? What reason? Your just going to make up some stupid reason and think I'm going to believe it. Well guess what? I am not going to listen to you. Don't ever talk to me again. I hate you." I yanked my arm away and ran back into the school.

Why? Why is he back? After all this time he decided to come back. I hate him. I hate him for cheating and using me. I will never forgive him.

 

Chunji's P.O.V

I was walking down the corridoor when Taeyeon ran past.

"Taeyeon!" I yelled.

She looked up. Was she crying? I quickly walked up to her before she could run away.

"Tae what happened?" I asked her.

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V

I gave Chunji a hug. I really need someone right now.

Chunji hugged me back. "Let's go somewhere and talk." He told me. I nodded.

We both made our way up to the roof top. We sat down.

"Now will you tell me what happened?" He asked me.

I took a breathe. "His back...." I said.

"Who is?"

"Him. Jang Wooyoung." I said.

"Wooyoung? Who is he?" Chunji asked.

"My ex-boyfriend." I said.

"He cheated and used me back then when I was still friends with Sora. Him and his friends were a bunch of idiots. I hate them. Wooyoung use to always make me feel special. He told me he loved me. I thought he was really the one. I guess I was so stupid back then. Why would a kingka date a nerd? Obviously because he got dared to do it." I smirked.

"How did you find out he cheated on you?" Chunji asked me.

"I saw and heard everything. I was walking to their hangout to surprise him that day. I then heard someone making out with a girl. I was going to ignore it until I heard a very familiar voice."

*FLASHBACK*

"Oppa I thought you were going out with that nerd Taeyeon." 

Wooyoung smirked. "Taeyeon? Pft I would never go out with a nerd. I only went out with her because my friends dared me to." He said.

"So you don't love her?" 

"Now why would I love her? The only person I care about is you." Wooyoung said.

Wooyoung and the girl continued to make out where they were.

*FLASHBACK END*

"I then ran away and then the next day I dumped him. He acted like he didn't know anything. Well why wouldn't he? It was only a act anyways. Stupid kingka always makes fun of nerds." I whiped my tears away.

"Hey not all kingka's are as bad as him." Chunji said.

I smirked. 

RINGGGG~~!

The bell went signalling that it was the end of lunch.

"Thanks for listening to me oppa. I really needed to speak to someone. I'm going to go now. See you later." I got up and left.

 

Chunji's P.O.V

That Wooyoung dare to hurt Taeyeon. Don't worry Taeyeon I will show him what he has lost.....

 

I made my way to class until someone bumped into me.

I looked up to see who it was. 

"I've never seen you around before. Are you new?" I asked him.

He smiled at me. "Yeah I am. I'm a transfer student. The name is Jang Wooyoung. Just call me Wooyoung." He said.

So he is this Wooyoung guy.

"Chunji." I said

"Nice to meet you Chunji-sshi. I have to go now. Hope to see you next time." He said and walked off.

You watch Jang Wooyoung. I will make you pay for hurting Taeyeon......

 

________________________________

I UPDATED!!! Sorry for not updating in a while. This is just a quick update before I head off to work.

I promise to make a longer update next time. Sorry.

I LOVE YOU ALL <3

Please comment and subscribe~! <3