Chapter 7: Ruined movie....... or not....

Happily Ever After?

Taeyeon's P.O.V

I finally got home. Ugh I can't stand to look at Sora's face. I hope she does come later.

I went to go take a nice shower after a while I looked at the time and it was already 8o'clock. I quickly went to go change into some clothes.

   

(The clothes she changed into + the hat)

Once I finished changing my clothes it was almost 8:15 I better leave now before I'm late.

I made  my way to the bus stop and went to the mall. Once I got there I spotted 5 handsome guys standing around talking.

          

Wow they sure have a great sense of fashion.

"NOONA!! YOU CAME!" Ricky yelled out

"Neh Ricky I'm here" I smiled at him.

i looked around and thank god L.Joe and Sora isnt here.

Chunji cam up to me "Taeyeon you look cute"  I don't no why but my cheeks started to feel warmer "T-Thanks" I smiled.

"Oh hyung what are you doing here?" I heard Niel ask

"Ohh you guys are here too? We're here on a date." 

Wait a minute..... I know that voice.

I turned around and saw the people I wished didn't come.

L.Joe and Sora.

   

"Ohh L.Joe should we join them??" I heard Sora ask.

"Psh you would like that. You only want to join us so you can flirt with the others." I wispered.

"What was that Taeyeon?" Chunji asked me.

"Ohh hehe nothing" 

"What are we watching?" L.Joe asked

"Hmmm how about The Avengers!!!" Ricky screamed out.

"Sounds good. Are you in Taeyeon?" C.A.P asked me

"Yeah sure" I replied with a smile.

"Let's go buy our tickets." Changjo said.

We then went to line up to buy the tickets.

While we were waiting in line I was next to Chunji having a little chat and behind us was L.Joe and Sora.

Yuck they were being all lovey dovey.

"Taeyeon let's go. I'll buy the ticket for you." Chunji said.

"No it's fine. I have money I can buy it myself." I told him.

He bit his lip and gave me one of his killer smiles that could just melt any girls heart.

He then put both hands on my shoulder and looked me in the eyes. "Taeyeon gwenchana. My shout today. You can pay me back another way." 

He fixed my hat and winked at me.

Why is my face getter hotter again? Am I getting sick?

"Taeyeon-ah are you okay? Your going red. Are you sick?" He asked

"Ehh n-no I'm fine hehe. L-Let's go get the tickets now." I smiled and walked to the ticket booth.

After we all got our tickets we went to buy some popcorn and drink then made our way into the theatre. 

We all sat down in a row.

The order was : C.A.P, Niel, Changjo, Ricky, Sora, L.Joe, me then Chunji.

Once the movie started everybody focused on the screen. From where I was sitting I could here Sora tell L.Joe that shes scared and wanted him to "protect" her. I rolled my eyes.

About half way through the movie I slightly turned my head only to see L.Joe and Sora making out instead of watching the movie. I looked at Ricky and he seemed to be a bit distracted too. 

They still made out for about 5 minutes and I had enough of it. Chunji seemed to have noticed and asked me "Taeyeon do you want to leave?" 

I looked at him "But you already paid for the tickets. It will just be a waste if we leave now." I told him.

"It's alright. Now come on I know you don't like it with that couple making out next to you. Let's go." He grabbed my arm and led me out of the theatre. 

"Chunji-sshi are you sure?" 

"I'm 100% sure. Let's go and have some fun." He told me

"O-Okay." I smiled at him.

We both then went walking around the shops looking through accessories and clothing.

While we were walking around Chunji asked "Taeyeon-ah why don't you beg me to buy clothes for you?" He asked curiously.

"Huh?" 

"Well don't girls usually LOVE going shopping for clothes. Why aren't you asking me to get you anything?"

"Hmm well... I'm not like that. Yeah I like shopping but Im just not that type of girl." "Your different from other girls." I gave him a look. "In a good way" He added. I gave a little giggle and smiled. "I honestly perfer performing then shopping." I told him.

He looked at me surprised. "You perform??" 

"Yeah I love to sing and dance. I have a group of friends I perform with. I'll introduce you to them one day. We call our selves Girls Generation." 

 

Chunji's P.O.V

I was shocked when she told me she loves to dance and sing. "What's your position?" I asked her.

"Lead vocalist" She said.

"Ohh really?! Me too!!" I told her.

She gave another giggle "Yeah I know. You'r the school kingka who wouldn't know." She smiled.

I noticed that when we talked about performing her eyes sparkled. She must really love performing.

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V

Chunji really knows how to make me smile. 

"Taeyeon-ah" He called for me

"Yeah?"

"Remember how I said you can pay me back another way?"

"Yeah...."

"I no how"

"How?"

"Call me oppa." He gave me a smile.

"O-oppa?"

"Neh! That's how you can pay me back."

"Ayyeee but its weird." 

"Wae?"

"Because we only known each other for less than a week." I told him

"Taeyeon pleaseeeee" He showed me some of his bbuing bbuing aegyo.

I couldn't resist it. He is so cute ><

"Arraso arrso I'll call you oppa."

"YAY!!" He hugged me.

"Kaja oppa let's go now." I said and walked away embarressed.

Chunji sure made my day better.

____________________________________________________

UPDATED!! <3 <3

_____________________________________________________

OMG OMG OMG TEEN TOP is coming back this week!!!! I can't wait!! I really loved 'Miss Right'

Lalalalalala Lalalalalala Lalalalalalala
Oh baby you got me crazy

<3

Please comment and subscribe <3 <3  

Love you

Bbuing bbuing <3 <3

  

Chunji's version of cutie player <3

Who wants to watch TEEN TOP's version of 'Gangnam Style" ?

 

Bye bye ~! <3