Chapter 8: Meeting Girls Generation (So Nyeo Shi Dae)

Happily Ever After?

Taeyeon's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and thank god it was a saturday. NO SCHOOL!!

After I washed up and ate breakfast I recieved a call from one of my group members Tiffany.

 

             ---- Phone convo with Tiffany----

Taeyeon: Yeoboseyo?

Tiffany: Tae unnie we're going to practice today. Are you able to come?

Taeyeon: ohh neh Fany-ah. I'll be there in 30 minutes. Are the rest of the girls there yet?

Tiffany: Umm Jessica unnie is here already and so is Seo-baby and Hyoyeon. We're warming up now. The other girls should be here soon.

Taeyeon: Ohh neh I'm just going to get changed and I'll be there soon.

Tiffany: Neh unnie. See you soon. Bye

Taeyeon: Bye bye. I'll see you later.

             -----Phone convo end-----

 

After I hung up the phone I went to my room and found something to wear. 

Once I got changed I made sure to bring a change of clothes to practice in with my dance bag.

After I got everything, i made my way to SM Entertainment Dance Studio (SM TOWN)

Once I got there I saw some of my best friends. They call themselves SHINee

(Left to right: Onew, Jonghyun, Taemin, Minho, Key)

"Ohh SHINee oppa!! Annyeonghaseyo!!"  (Let's pretend SHINee is older than Taeyeon besides Taemin)

"Ohh Taeyeonnie!!" Jonghyun oppa came up and gave me a bear hug.

"O-oppa c-can't b-b-breathe" I tried to tell him.

"Ohh mianhae dongsaeng-ah" He smiled to me.

"Oppa what are you guys doing here? I thought you guys don't have practice today." I asked.

"We don't but since we are comming back real soon we decided to practice more." Onew oppa said.

"Ohh thats right. Oppa you guys are still performing at Music Bank right?" I asked them.

"Neh we are. Also SM new rookie group EXO is going to perform there with us when they are all ready." Minho said.

"Ahh jinjja-yo? Dae-bak. Omo I have to go now. The girls are waiting for me. See you soon oppa!!" I yelled and ran to the dance studio room.

"Neh annyeong Taeyeonnie!!" I heard them yell back.

 

When I got to the dance room I saw the girls all changed and ready. They were all doing stretches to warm up. 

"Unnie your here!" Seohyun said.

"Neh annyeong. I'm just going to get changed." I said and went to the change room.

Once  I got changed I went back to the room and started stretching.

"Okay girls are you ready? We're going to perform in less then a week and we need to make sure we nail this choreography." I told them

"Come on, into positions." I said. Everyone then got into their positions.

"Let's warm up first with The Boys" I said then started the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cfBUx_yp0g

Once the song was finished it seems that we were all warmed up by now.

"Okay are you ready for I Got A Boy?" I said then I started the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHTmDxnIxpU     (Pretend that's in the dance studio)

We practiced for a few more hours so that we can get the choreography right.

After 3 hours of practice the girls seemed to be puffed out and tired.

We all sat down on the floor tired. 

"Unnie how is school going?" Yoona suddenly asked.

I already told the girls about me and Sora so they already know about that.

"Hmm well it's alright I guess. Sora is just being a little smarty pants with me." I told them.

"Enough about that. Let's go grab something to eat. I'm hungry." I told them

"Yeah let's go!" Sunny yelled.

So then we all went to the change room and changed back into our original clothes.

"Where should we go?" I asked them

"Ohh thereis new cafe that opened down the street. Let's go there" Seohyun said.

"Arraso kaja!" I said then we all walked to the cafe.

 

Once we got to the cafe we all ordered drinks and some cake to eat.

"NOONA!!" Someone called out. Hmm that voice sounds familiar.

"Ricky?" I turned around and saw Ricky in front of me.

"Noona what are you doing here? Ohh and who are they?" He asked and pointed to Girls Generation.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ricky-imnida" He bowed to Girls Generation.

"OMO he is so cute. Tae do you know him?" Sooyoung asked me.

"Neh we go to the same school." I told them.

"Noona come eat with me and the other hyung's" Ricky said.

"Ohh they're here?" I asked.

"Neh I'll take you to them." Before I could reply he already dragged me to their table.

"Hyung look who I found." Ricky told the others.

"Taeyeon?" Chunji said.

"N-neh annyeong oppa" I smiled to him.

"Ohh TEEN TOP?" Hyoyeon said.

"Hyoyeon-ah you know them?" I asked her.

"Neh Taeyeon unnie. They are like us. They perform at Inkigayo and they are the hottest group there." She said.

"Jinjja-yo?" I said wide-eyed and looked at the boys.

"Why don't you girls sit down first and then we can introduce each other." C.A.P said.

So then we all sat down.

 

Seating:                  C.A.P       Niel     Changjo     Ricky        L.Joe            Chunji 

               Hyoyeon                                                                                                        Taeyeon

               Yuri 

                              Seohyun   Yoona   Jessica     Tiffany    Sooyoung     Sunny 

 

"Let's introduce our selves. Hana dul set...." C.A.P said

"Annyeonghaseyo TEEN TOP-imnida." They all said and bowed.

"Neh hana dul set...." I said

"Annyeonghasey So Nyeo Shi Dae-imnida" We all said.

Then we all gave a self introduction to each other.

After all that we had a little talk.

"Wow daebak I never new Taeyeon-noona performs as well." Changjo said.

I gave him a smile.

"Neh she does. She's also our main vocalist. Her voice is amazing." Yuri said.

"OPPAAAA~~!" Someone shouted. Hmm now why does that voice sound irritatingly familiar?

"Sora you came?" L.Joe said.

Ohh great just when I thought I could have a day without her.

I looked at the girls expressions and well I can tell you now that it does not look good.

I moved down a spot so then Chunji-oppa can sit next to me and Sora sits next to L.Joe.

 

 

Seating:                  C.A.P       Niel     Changjo     Ricky        L.Joe            Sora

               Hyoyeon                                                                                                        Chunji

               Yuri                                                                                                                 Taeyeon

                              Seohyun   Yoona   Jessica     Tiffany    Sooyoung     Sunny 

 

"Oppa, why is she here?" I whispered to Chunji.

"Molla-yo L.Joe must have called her over." He replied.

"Of course." I roleld my eyes.

Girls Generation must have notice my sudden change of attitude because they were all looking at me.

I gave them a litttle nod telling them that I'm okay.

"OMO So Nyeo Shi Dae it's good seeing you all" Sora said excitedly(?)

"Yeah well it sure isnt good seeing you." Yoona said and glared at her.

"Wait you all know each other?" Niel asked.

"Yeah, we USE TO be friends with her." I said emphasizing of the 'use to'

Niel seemed to understand where it was going so he didnt ask anymore questions.

The atmosphere seemed to have gotten really tense when Sora came.

"So Nyeo Shi Dae don't you guys have a new song? I remember you telling me" Sora said.

Sooyoung gave her a disgusting look. "Why do you even care?" Yuri said.

"For all I know you only want attention and became the queenka leaving Taeyeon alone." Yoona angrily said.

"You can't just mess with one of our members and think you can get away with it." Jessica said.

"Come on let's go. Someone just had to ruin the moment when they came. It was nice meeting you guys though. Hope to see TEEN TOP's performance one day. The bill is on us so don't worry about it." Jessica said.

With that us girls went to pay the bill and left the cafe.

"Taeyeon! Wait up!" I heard someone call for me.

"Ohh oppa whats wrong?" I asked him

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" I gave him a smile.

"If you need me I'll always be here." He smiled at me

"Neh gomawo oppa. I have to go now." I smiled and waved at him.

I then walked to the girls. 

"What was that about Taeyeon?" Sunny teasingly asked me.

"Chunji your boyfriend?" She continued.

My eyes opened wide. "A-aniyo. YAH why are you like that?" I said embarressed.

"He is just a friend." I continued.

"Yeah JUST a friend." Yuri said teasingly.

"See your blushing!!" She continued to tease me.

"YAH!" I yelled at them.

The girls laughed and walked back to SM to practice.

I smiled a bit. "A special friend...." I whispered and followed them back to the studio.

 

_____________________________

I UPDATED!!! No silent readers please ><

Or Sooyoung will hit you :P

hehe joking :P

 

Tiffany is cutely asking you to comment and subscribe.

  Bbuing bbuing <3 <3

 

Taeyeon will cry if you dont

 

Bye bye please comment and subscribe~!! <3 <3