Chapter 26: The Truth Is Out

Happily Ever After?

- Marshmellow123

________________________________

No one's P.O.V

The next day at school wasnt any better. The news about Taeyeon engaged with L.Joe was spreading like crazy.

Everyone was gossiping and some girls even cried that 'their L.Joe oppa' is getting married.

And well some others were angry at Taeyeon for dating Chunji but getting married to L.Joe too.

Taeyeon walked through the school gates just to have everyone staring and glaring at her.

She obviously knew what has happened.

Taeyeon's P.O.V

Stupid Sora. How did she even find out abut this.

I have to find Chunji and explain it to him.

I ran to TEEN TOP's hangout place to find no one there.

"Noona his not here."

I turn around.

"Ricky-ah do you know where I can find him? Please I need to talk to him." I asked him.

"Mian noona but ever since he found out we haven't been able to contact him. Whether the gossip is true or not, I believe that there is a reason for what has happened. I no you wouldnt hurt hyung like that." Ricky smiled at me.

"Gomawo Ricky. What would I do without you." I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Noona not the hair!" Ricky ducked away.

I giggled.

*DING DING DING DING*

"Noona let's go class now, maybe hyung will be there." Ricky said.

I nodded and followed him to class.

Once I walked in the room, everyone was staring at me and glaring at me.

"I can't believe she would do this and to Chunji oppa too."

"She has Chunji oppa and now she's getting married to L.Joe oppa." 

"How can she hurt our oppa like this." 

I heard some girls whispering to each other.

I went to my seat and sat down.

"Taeyeon-ah gwenchana?" Bora asked me.

I smiled at her. "Neh I'm fine."

A few minutes later the rest of TEEN TOP came in.

"Noona gwenchana? Don't worry were not mad at you or anything. L.Joe hyung explained to us." Niel smiled at me.

I smiled back "I'm fine Niel. Thanks for you concern anyways. But do you know where Chunji is?" I asked.

"Mianhae noona I don't know." 

"No don't worry. I'll find him." I said. "Hopefully......"

After class finished I still couldn't find Chunji.

"Looking for your Chunji oppa?" Sora ily walked up and said to me. 

I glared at her.

"Why would he still want to talk to you. After you cheated on him for his best friend." 

"I DID NOT CHEAT ON HIM!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO COME AND RUIN MY LIFE FOR!" I yelled at her.

"What do you mean you didn't cheat. YOUR GETTING MARRIED TO L.JOE TO!" She yelled back.

"YAH! Leave her alone. She did not cheat on me!" 

I turned around.

"Chunji oppa..."  I whispered.

"Oppa your here. I was just teaching her a lesson for hurting you." Sora said.

"I don't need you to come and invade my buisness. Now leave before I make you." Oppa said to her.

Sora got scared and walked away with her friends not forgetting to grease at me.

I turned to oppa.

"Oppa mianhae..." I quietly said.

"Tae it's alright. L.Joe explained to me. But.... why didnt you tell me?" Oppa asked.

"Mianhae oppa, I was going to. I didn't want you to find out this way." I said with tears welled up in my eyes.

"Tae..." Chunji oppa softened up a bit.

"You shouldve told me earlier, we couldv'e figured something out." Oppa said.

"Oppa whats going to happen now..." I asked.

I didn't realize that my tears started falling untill oppa wiped them away for me.

"Tae I'm not angry or mad at you or anything.... but..... this isn't going to work out." Oppa said.

My eyes widened in shock "Oppa no..."  I said tears falling down more.

"Tae this is the best for us. Best for you." Oppa said.

"Come on where is the smile."

Oppa wiped my tears and tried to cheer me up.

"I don't like seeing you sad, it hurts me too. Come on now smile. We're still friends arent we?" Oppa said.

Oppa tickled me a bit and I giggled.

"Yah. Don't do that." I said.

"Yah? Kim Tayeon I am older then you and you 'yah' me?" Oppa jokingly joked with me.

I hugged him. "Gomawo oppa for always being here for me." 

"Hey, if L.Joe ever hurts you come to me and tell me then I'll teach him a lesson." Oppa winked at me.

I gave him another hug. "Gomawo oppa. Sorry it had to end like this." 

"Aniyo gwenchana." Oppa smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Now lets go get lunch." Oppa said and took my hand.

We walked hand in hand and went to get our lunch.

 

Sora's P.O.V

"That . How are they taking it so well?" I said.

You wait Kim Taeyeon this isnt the end.....

 

_____________________________________________________

Here is anothe update~!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ~! 

Sorry to the Chuntae fans out there but it had to end like that. However there will be more chuntae moments in the future chapters!

AlphaBAT - Surprise Party - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky6c0EPi0ig - I fell in love with this song!! Please love and support them too!!

Once again MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! <3 <3

- Marshmellow123