Chapter 4: More trouble

Happily Ever After?

Taeyeon's P.O.V

RINGGGGGGG~~~!

"Ugghh shut up....." I turned the alarm off.

- sigh- another day of school.

I went to go change into my school uniform and went to go make breakfast to eat.

After breakfast I made my way to school.

Once I got to school I saw a lot of people surround the notice board. Being curious I decided to go take a look. When I got there my eyes widened in surprise.

There was a huge poster saying "KIM TAEYEON SPOTTED OUT OF SCHOOL WITH TEEN TOP CHUNJI TRYING TO SEDUCE HIM!!" with a picture of me and Chunji from yesterday at the park.

His fangirls that read it were looking at me like they want to kill me. I tried to make my way out of there until I bumped into the one person I did not want to ever see. Lee Sora.

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon. Why are you trying to seduce Chunji oppa? He will never go out with a low life loner like you." Ouch those words hurt.

"Stay the hell away from him and TEEN TOP. They're mine!" With that she pushed me aside and walked off.

I knew it, I shouldn't have stayed with him. Obviously his obbsesive fangirls will somehow be stalking him. 

What have I gotten myself into.......

 

Chunji's P.O.V

Once I got to school with TEEN TOP we walked passed the notice board and something caught my eyes. It was a picture of me and Taeyeon from the park last night.

The poster had a huge sign on it saying "KIM TAEYEON SPOTTED OUT OF SCHOOL WITH TEEN TOP CHUUNJI TRYING TO SEDUCE HIM!!" 

What the..... thats not true.

"Chunji-hyung isnt that Taeyeon noone you were with?"

"Is that why you were smiling like a idiot last night?"

"Shut up maknaes.  Yah Chunji is this true?" C.A.P hyung asked me.

"Well yeah I was with her last night but she wasn't trying to seduce me. We were just hanging out"

"Well if you really worry about her I would go find her if I were you because it seems like your fangirls are wanting to kill her."

Before anyone else said anything I ran into the class room trying to find her. Luckly I got there before any other student was there and yes Taeyeon was there.

I walked up to her. "Taeyeon are you okay? Did anyone hurt you?"

She shoved me a bit "Don't lay a fingure on me" She said and glared at me

"Look I know your mad bu--" "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! I knew it would be trouble to stay with you!" She yelled at me

"YAH!" We both turned our heads towards the door. Lee Sora?

"HOW DARE YOU YELL AT MY OPPA?!" 

   - SLAP-

My eyes went wide. Did she just slap Taeyeon again?

Before I could tell her to stop Taeyeon beat me to it. 

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V

"Is that all you can do? Huh?!" I yelled at Sora.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me!" Before she can slap me again someone held her hand.

Chunji?

I looked at whos hand that was and it wasn't Chunji's but L.Joe? Since when did he come here?

He lowered Sora's hand down and said "Hey there what are you think your doing?" 

"Oppa why are you defending this loser? She's nothing but a nerd ball" Sora said

L.Joe glared at her

"You lay a hand on one of TEEN TOP's friend, I will not let you off especially if they are my friend."

Me? TEEN TOP's friend? Your friend? Pft yeah right.

"I am NOT TEEN TOP's friend" I turned to Chunji and glared at him and said "Leave me alone." With that I walked out of the classroom

 

L.Joe's P.O.V

After Taeyeon left, Sora seemed really pissed off. "Don't ever touch any of TEEN TOP's friends." With that she walked out.

"L.Joe I never knew you were gonna do that to Sora. Didn't you want a new girlfriend now since your recent one is getting boring." Chunji asked me

"Yeah, I may be a player but I won't really go for someone who will hurt my friends friend." I smiled.

RINGGG

The bell went. "Well lets get ready. Class is starting."

While students started coming in, I realized that Taeyeon hasn't come back yet. I was going to asked Chunji but he seemed to be sleeping on his table.

The teacher came in and still no Taeyeon.

After class has started I don't know why but all I can think of is Taeyeon. Why isn't she back? Aish what is happening to me. I'm a player I don't think about girls, I only play with them. 

I got so frustrated "Excuse me miss, can I go toilet?" I asked the teacher "Yeah sure." With that I made my way out of the classroom. 

I went to the roof top since hardly anyone goes there. Maybe I can calm my head a bit.

I walked to a bit more until I spotted a familiar figure leaning on the wall. Taeyeon?

I walked up to her and she seemed to be asleep.

I sat next to her and laid her head down on my lap. What am I doing? I never do this with anyone. 

Somehow I drifted off to dreamland with a smile on my face.

 

Chunji's P.O.V

I went out of class to look for L.Joe since he has been out for a bit. I walked up to the rooftop since I know he loves going to places like that.

I opened the door a little bit when I saw L.Joe sit down and layed someone's head down on his lap. It looked like Taeyeon.

I took another look and it really was Taeyeon.

But..... why is L.Joe acting like this? He never let any of his girlfriends lay down on his lap. Does her perhaps like Taeyeon too.....?

 

Sorry L.Joe, but Taeyeon is mine.........

 

________________________________________________________

Updated!! please comment and subscribe <3