Chapter 5: Couple?

Happily Ever After?

Taeyeon's P.O.V

RINGGGGGGG

Hmm.... I opened my eyes to  find me staring up into the sky? What am I doing looking up at the sky? Why am I even outside? Ohh right now I remember...

"Ohh your up?" Someone said. What the......

I jumped right up and looked at the person. L.Joe?

"What the hell are you doing?!" I half yelled and glared at him.

"Wow calm down there. Your lucky enough that your can even take a nap while lying down on my lap. Girls would love to be in your position right now."

"Yeah well I wouldn't" 

 

L.Joe's P.O.V

Huh... Whats wrong with her? She's the only girl who doesn't fan girl over me......

"Yah stop staring at me" I broke away my gaze. Aish whats wrong with me...

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V

Aish whats wrong with him.

"Whatever I'm going now" With that I got up and left him there. I looked at the time and it was now recess. I made my way to the caferteria only to be pulled by Ricky. 

"Noona!! Come eat lunch with us!!" Before I could even reply he pulled me over to the table.

Sora's P.O.V

Why haven't I seen L.Joe all day? 

I saw Taeyeon walk out from the rooftop door. Was she with someone? I should go take a look.

I walked up to the rooftop and opened the door. I found L.Joe there getting up from the floor. Was he with Taeyeon?? Aish that girl trying to steal my oppa away from me. I need to make him mine now!!

"L.Joe oppa?" I called him and he turned and looked at me with his pokerface.

"What?" He said. Should I make him mine now.....

I walked up to him and a seducing was. "Oppa how about go out with me?"

 

L.Joe's P.O.V

What the hell is wrong with this girl. Why should I even say yes to her? She tried to hurt Taeyeon. Aish why am I thinking of that girl again?

I walked up to Sora and her cheek.

What? I need a new toy to play with anyways and plus Sora is pretty. "You really like oppa that much?" I asked her. She nodded her head.

"Alright then from today your my girlfriend." I said to her. I saw her widen her eyes. "Seriously?!" I no I might be crazy accepting her as my girlfriend but hey I need a toy to play with and I need a distraction from Taeyeon.

"Let's go eat now I'm hungry." 

"Neh oppa"

With that we made our way to the caferteria.

Me and Sora walked in hand in hand. People around us started to gossip.

We made our way to TEEN TOP's table and we found a girl sitting with them. She looks very familliar. Taeyeon?

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V

Why did this kid drag me here. Now everyone is staring. I swear if stares can kill I would be dead by now.

"Ohh Hyung!!" Changjo called out.

I turned around and saw L.Joe walking hand in hand with Sora? What the hell.......

"Hyung are you going out with Sora now?" Niel asked shocked.

"Yeah we are!!" Sora said while sending daggers at me. I just glared at her and went back to eating my lunch.

L.Joe and Sora took their seat across us. All of a sudden it went really awkward until Sora broke it.

"Oppa eat this. Say ahhhh" Sora fed L.Joe. Yuck. Already acting lovey dovey? I lost my appetite and just poked my food.

"Noona aren't you going to eat?" 

"Aniyo Ricky. I suddenly lost my appetite" I said while giving a hint that it was because of L.Joe and Sora's lovey dovey act.

"Ahh I understand noona. I don't really like her." Ricky wispered to me. I gave a little giggle. Somehow I feel really comfortable around him.

"Noona you should smile more. You look more pretty like that." Ricky told me. 

I ruffled his hair. "Ahhh noona not the hair it took me ages to style it" He said to me while trying to fix it. 

I smiled at him "Here let me help you." I helped fixed his hair for him. I ruffled it a bit more. 

"Ahh noona!!" 

"Its alright it looks good." I passed him a mirror and looked at his hair.

"Wahhh noona gomawo!! It looks great!!" Ricky hugged me.

"OMO ARE YOU GUYS GOING OUT?!" Sora shouted and pointed to me and Ricky.

Me and Ricky chocked on our saliva "What?! No!!" Ricky shouted.

I caught L.Joe staring at me for a bit he then broke the gaze and went back to Sora. Pft and I thought he hated her.

"Noona your glaring again. Smile more" Ricky wispered to me.

"Aigoo Ricky-ah you seem to know how to put  me in a better mood." I told Ricky and smiled at him.

We continued eating our lunch until the bell went and then we went back to class.

 

_________________________________________________

Updated after a while >< Please subscribe and comment :) <3