Chapter 20: Meeting BtoB [Part 1]

Happily Ever After?

Taeyeon’s P.O.V

Finally it was time to go home. Minhyuk oppa and I are going to meet his group, BtoB. They seem like such fun people. Oppa seems to have been with them for ages.

“Taengoo kaja. Don’t want to keep them waiting.” Oppa said.

“Neh oppa. I’m coming.” I replied.

Oppa and I walked out of school and went to a place called CUBE Entertainment.

I’ve heard a lot about this place. One of Hyoyeon’s friend comes here. I  believe his name was Kikwang. He is part of a group called B2ST known as Beast. I heard a lot about BEAST too. Theplace they perform at, you can say they are very popular.

“Taeng come on.” Minhyuk oppa called me.

“Ohh neh.” I replied and followed him.

“This is our practice room. Knowing that you perform yourself, you should know about BEAST and 4Minute.” Oppa said.

“Ahh neh I’ve heard a lot about them before. They say they are really good and popular at the place they perform at.” I said.

“Yeah they are jjang!” Oppa said and put his thumb up and smiled.

“Here we are.” Oppa said and we arrived at the practice room.

Minhyuk oppa opened the door just to be greeted by a very good looking blonde boy.

“Hyung annyeong. I want you to meet someone. “ Oppa said and pulled me next to him.

“Who’s this?” The blonde guy asked.

“Hyung this is Taeyeon. Taeyeon this is my hyung and also the leader of BtoB.” Oppa said to me.

I bowed. “Ohh annyeonghaseyo. Kim Taeyeon imnida.”

“So this is the Kim Taeyeon you told us about.” The blonde guy said to oppa.

“Annyeong. My name is Seo Eunkwang. But that’s Eunkwang oppa to you.” Eunkwang oppa(?) said and winked.

“Yah hyung stop flirting with her.” Oppa said and jokingly pushed him.

“Now let’s go in and get the rest.” Oppa told him.

We walked inside and Eunkwang and Minhyuk oppa went to get the rest of the members.

Once everyone was here oppa introduced me to them.

“Everyone, this is my best childhood friend I told you about. This is Taeyeon.” Oppa said.

“Neh annyeonhaseyo Kim Taeyeon imnida.” I bowed to them.

“Wah noona is so pretty.” A tall handsome guy with black hair said.

“N-noona?” I asked.

“Neh. I’m a year younger then you so your my noona.” The guy said.

“So introduce yourself guys.” Minhyuk oppa told them.

“Hana, dul, set. Born to beat! Annyeonghaeyo BtoB imnida.” They all said.

“Neh annyeonghaseyo maknae Yook Sungjae imnida.” The same tall handsome guy told me.

“Hyunsik imnida.”

“Rapper Ilhoon imnida”

“It’s Peniel here.”

“Annyeong Taeyeon, Changsub imnida.”

“And you know me. Leader Eunkwang.” Eunkwang oppa smiled.

“Neh annyeonghaseyo.” I smiled and bowed.

“Minhyuk oppa told a lot about you guys before at school.” I told them.

“Jinjja? So you know we dance and sing.” Ilhoon said.

Peniel smacked him lightly(?) across the head. “Babo. Obviously we’re also in a dance studio aren’t we?” Peniel sarcastically said.

“Noona do you want to see us perform?” Ilhoon asked.

“Sure if that’s okay with you guys.” I smiled.

“Let’s sing Wow!” Sungjae said excitedly.

“Taengoo go sit down there.” Oppa said and pointed to the area he told me to sit.

About 3-4 minutes later, they seemed to have gotten into their positions.

The music started and they started their performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gprarTmUsUs

I watched in awe as they performed.

They were all so good even the song.

I wonder how they will sound live.

Soon the song finished and their performance ended.

“Wow daebak!!” I said while clapping my hands.

“NOONA LIKED IT!!” Sungjae said and jumped around.

He really reminds me of Ricky hahaha.

Minhyuk oppa came up to me.

"So? How was it?" He asked.

"It was amazing! I wonder how you guys would sound live." I said.

"You should come and watch us. We have a performance in a couple of weeks at Music Core. You should come and watch us. Maybe can bring Girls Generation along too and perform a song or two." Oppa said.

"Of course I'll go." I said happily.

"Noona when do you have a performance?" Ilhoon asked.

"Ahh thanks for reminding me, I acually have one tonight." I said to him.

"Jinja? We should go and watch you. After all we need to observe some seniors before we go on stage ourselves." Sungjae said.

"Of course! You should come! It's in a hour at Music Bank." I told them.

"A HOUR?! NOONA YOU SHOULD GO AND GET READY THEN!!" Sungjae said.

"Neh Teangoo let's go back and get you ready. I'll come back after I drop Taeyeon off." Oppa said to BtoB.

Oppa dropped me off at SM since I already told the girls toprepare my clothing.

"Gomawo oppa for walking me. You should go and get ready too." I told him.

"Neh I'll see you soon with the rest neh?" Oppa said.

"Neh bye oppa." I said as I hugged him.

I walked into SM and made my way to the practice room where SNSD should be at.

"Taeyeonnie!!" I heard a scream.

I turned around.

"Ohh Luhan oppa shouldn't you be practicing with EXO now? You have a performance tonight." I said to him.

"Yah is that how you greet your oppa now? Not even a hi or a hug?" Oppa said and pouted.

"Arraso oppa mianhae." I said and hugged him.

"Happy?" I asked.

"Very." Oppa said with a bright smile.

"Oppa your so childish." I giggled at him.

"Yah!" He looked at me.

I stuck my tongue out.

"Yeonnie we're going together later neh?" Oppa asked as he put his arm around my shoulder and walked me to the practice room.

"Neh oppa. Ohh and you remember Minhyuk oppa yeah? Him and his group is going to be here with us tonight." I told him.

"Minhyuk-hyung is back? Since when?" Oppa asked.

"Mollayo he just came out of no where today. He goes to the same school as me too." I said.

We arrived at the room.

"Arraso Taeyeonnie I'll see you later. Annyeong." Oppa waved and left.

I went inside the room.

"Unnie your here." Seohyun said.

"Neh sorry I'm late. I was with Minhyuk oppa." I told them.

"Minhyuk oppa is back?" They all asked.

"Since when?"

"Molla ask him later. Him and his group BtoB are coming tonight to watch us." I told the girls.

"Ahh jinjja?" Tiffany said.

"Neh so let's get going." I told them.

We all left with EXO to Music Bank and went back stage straight away.

Today would be EXO's first performance of their new song 'Wolf' and they are all ver nervous.

I decided to go and visit them before they went on stage.

"Oppa gwenchana?" I asked Luhan oppa.

"Neh just a bit nervous." He said.

I looked at the rest of the memebers they all looked good.

I wonder how Sehun goes to school with his hair like that......

They hada couple minutes before they had to go on stage.

Chi Hoon oppa came in and told them to go on standby now.

"EXO Hwaiting!!" I said as they were leaving.

Once they left, I went back to SNSD waiting room. I told they girls that I'm going to watch EXO perform and they followed me.

We got a good view of the stage.

We watched all 12 members get on stage.

I sometimes wonder how do they all fit on one stage.

The music started playing and their performance started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLbbbXX0CVc

Even though I have seen them practice this song already, I'm still amazed by their performance.

After their performance ended, we made our way back to the waiting room.

"EXO DAEBAK!!" SNSD members yelled when we saw them.

We hi-fived each other and hugged.

Now it was our turn to get ready.

We went back to our room and got our hair and makeup done.

Our first performance tonight will be Genie.

We all got ready and waited for our turn.

While we were waiting for Chihoon oppa to come and call us a knock was heard.

"Come in" I called out.

"Taengoo!!" Minhyuk oppa came in.

"Minhyuk oppa your back!!" Everyone yelled and went to greet/hug him.

"Just came to say hwaiting! " Minhyuk oppa said.

"Neh oppa hwaiting!" We all said.

"I can't wait till you guys meet BtoB they are really fun and talented people." I said to the girls.

"Neh you girls can meet them after your performance." Oppa said.

"SNSD standby now." Chihoon oppa came and said then left.

"See you soon oppa." We said.

"Neh hwaiting!" He said.

"Hwaiting!!" We all yelled.

Minhyuk oppa went back to BtoB while we were on standby.

A few minutes later we went on stage and our performance started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCh8qmsilY4

We heard loud cheers from the audience and they were singing along too.

I spotted Minhyuk oppa with BtoB. When I hit the high notes they seemed surprised at my vocals.

After our performance ended we earned loud claps and cheers from the audience.

We went off stage and back to the waiting room.

"That was amazing!!" We all said as we got a drink of water.

"Let's go get EXO and meet BtoB now." I said.

They all noded and we went to go find them.

___________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Part 2 will be up soon :)

It's 1:30AM here now and I hoped this chapter made sense >< hehehe.

I hope there are EXO and BtoB fans reading this too ><

Comment + Subscribe = More & faster updates.

-marshmellow123 -