Chapter 6: Warning?

Happily Ever After?

RINGGGG~~~

Finally school is over. Taeyeon made her way to her locker to grab her bag.

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V

I went to get my bag from the locker when all of a sudden someone shut my locker closed. I turned around just to see the one and only Lee Sora.

"What do the hell do you want?" I asked.

"Nothing just wanted to come by and say something" She replied back while looking at her nails.

I rolled my eyes and opened my locker again. "Well hurry up and say it. I don't have all day you know."

I can sense her glare at me. "Well I just want to let you know that L.Joe is now mine so stay away from him. If me or my friends catch you flirting with him in any way, I will make sure you won't see light the next day."

I turned around and faced her. "Really?" I rolled my eyes at her  "Well I don't want to take YOUR precious L.Joe away from you. He is just another waste of my time." I shut my locker and walked away making sure i bump into her shoulder. 

 

Chunji's P.O.V

I saw Taeyeon walking out the school gates. "TAEYEON!!" I called for her. She turned around and looked at me. I quickly ran up to her. 

"Taeyeon-ah do you want to come and get ice-cream with me and the rest of TEEN TOP?" I asked her. She stoped and thought for a second. "Hmmm... Sure. I got nothing to do anyways so why not?" She smiled at me.

"Okay then let's go!! The others are probably waiting" I smiled at her.

We then made our way to the ice-cream shop.

Once we got to the shop me and Taeyeon ordered our ice-creams and went to find the table TEEN TOP was at. Once we found it we walked up to them.

"NOONA!!" Ricky yelled.

"Yah keep your voice down. People are looking" I told him.

"Mianhae hyung. Noona you going to join us?" Ricky asked Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smiled at him and said "Neh! I came to eat ice-cream with my cute dongsaeng Ricky" She ruffled his hair.

Cute dongsaeng? Since when was Ricky so close with Taeyeon? 

I was about to speak when someone cut me off. "OMO Chunji-oppa!! Annyeonghaseyo (hello)" 

"Lee Sora? What is she doing here?" I nodded my head towards her and asked Niel.

"L.Joe hyung brought her here with us. Since she is not his girlfriend we cant really do anything."

I nodded my head understanding.

I looked at Taeyeon and she seems to be having a glaring contest with Sora. I wonder what's the story behind them. I know they hate each other but why?

 

No one's P.O.V

Everyone continued eating their ice-creams and chatting.  Sora stood up and "accidently" spilled her strawberry milkshake onto Taeyeon's clothes.

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V

WTF?!?! Whats is wrong with this girl?!

"YAH!!" I screamed at her. "WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?!"

She looked a bit scared since I never reacted this way to her before.

She started to cling onto L.Joe's arm saying she was scared. "Mianhae Taeyeon-ah jinjja mianhae" She acted all scared again.

I let out a sigh. "Forget it. Whether you warn me or not your just going to mess with my life aren't you?"  Sora just kept shut.

"What do you mean warn you?" L.Joe finally spoke up.

I rolled my eyes at both of them "I don't know L.Joe why not ask that girlfriend of yours" I said to him half sacastically.

"Taeyeon-ah I'm so sorry. Don't bring L.Joe oppa into this." Sora said with her head down.

Wow this girl sure knows how to act. 

I rolled my eyes at her. "Whatever I'm out." I stood up ready to leave. I took another glance at Sora and she smirked at me.

Oh you wait Lee Sora I will get you back one day.

 

Chunji's P.O.V

After Taeyeon left, I stood up spoke up. "I'm out guys, because someone here had to ruin the perfect mood." Emphasizing on the 'someone'. The other guys agreed with me and stood up getting ready to leave.

Sora asked L.Joe to bring her home so he did. Now its only Me, C.A.P-hyung, Niel, Ricky and Changjo.

We made our way outside the shop and saw Taeyeon about to cross the road.

"TAEYEON NOONA!!" Ricky shouted again. Aish how many times do I have to tell him to keep it down -.-''

Taeyeon looked back and smiled at us. We walked up to her. "Taeyeon are you okay?" I asked her

"Yeah I'll be fine." She gave us a smile saying that she's fine.

"Noona do you want to come to the movies with us?" Ricky asked her.

"Movies? When?" She asked back.

"We are planning to go now. You wanna come?" She thought for a second.

"Umm... Sora isn't going to be there right?" She asked us.

"Blahh. Noona we don't like her of course she isn't going to come with us." Ricky said

Taeyeon giggled "Arraso I'll come" She said.

"REALLY?!?!" Ricky jumped around. 

"Yeah I'll go" Taeyeon smiled. "I'll meet you guys there after I get changed." 

"Okay noona. The movie starts at 9:00PM okay? Get there early." Ricky said to her.

"Arraso Ricky-ah. I'm going to go get changed now before this leaves a bad stain on my uniform."

"Arraso noona see you then!" Ricky jumped up and down.

Movies with Taeyeon? This won't be bad would it? Gives me a higher chance to be with her. 

"Gomawo Ricky" I said.

Ricky gave a confused face. "Why hyung?"

I smiled and walked passed them all making my way home.

 

Ricky's P.O.V

"Hyung is so weird" I told the others

"Yeah his smiling like a real babo" Changjo said.

"I totally agree. Why is he smiling like that anyways?" Niel asked

"I have no idea." Chanjo said. "Jinjja babo-ya" I replied.

"YAH! Maknae line. Stop bad-mouthing your hyung" C.A.P said.

Holly crap I forgot he was there. "Hehehe mianhae hyung." We all said.

"Let's go home and change now so we can go watch the movie." C.A.P hyung said

"Neh!" We all said

With that we made our way home to get changed.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated !! Please comment and subscribe <3 <3