Chapter 1: First day back

Happily Ever After?

 

RINGGGGGGGGG~!
 
"Uggghh shut up stupid clock!"
Taeyeon turned the alarm clock off. "Finally first day back to Seoul High. I wonder how it would be" Taeyeon wondered while getting ready for school.
 
(School Uniform) 
 
Once she got ready she went down stairs to eat breakfast. " Goodmorning omma. Goodmorning appa" Taeyeon greated her parents with a morning kiss. "Morning sweety. Come eat before you go to school" "Neh omma!" Taeyeon say down and ate her breakfast with her parents.
 
Once she finished her breakfast she made her way to school "Omma, appa I'm going now!" "Neh! Be careful an have fun" her parents said. "Neh! I love you. Bye" with that she made her way out.
 
-at Seoul High-
 
"Sora unni! Over here" Taeyeon called out to her best friend Sora
 
Sora's P.O.V
 
I was having such a great time before school started until I heard someone hell out my name. "Sora unnie! Over here"
Ugh it's that little brat Taeyeon I really hate her! I only became her friend because I felt sorry for her for not having any friends and well I was waiting for the perfect chance to get the spot of queenka but now she's so attached and annoying.
 
I walk up to her with my friends which are also queenkas.
"What the hell do you want now?!"
"Unni why are you yelling? And why are you with the queenkas?" She asked me.
"Aish your so annoying you know?"
"Unnie what's with the attitude?"
When will she shut up?! "OMG Taeyeon just shut up and leave me alone!"
"Why unnie is something wrong?" This girl."Yes Taeyeon something is wrong. Stay away from me okay? I don't like you. Don't talk to me ever again. I only stayed with you because you had no friends but I had enough now. So stay away from me and don't ever come looking for me ever." I was about to walk off then I remembered "ohh and don't call me your unni b'coz I'm not your unni anymore" Then I walked off bumping into her shoulder.
 
Taeyeon's P.O.V
 
What is unni talking about? Is she joking now? But she looked so serious.... I'll find out soon I guess.
 
RINGGGGG~!
 
Better get to class now before I'm late.
 
-in class- 
 
I finally found my class. I went to take my seat. I rested my head on the table to think about what happened with Sora unnie today. All of a sudden the girls started to a squeal.
 
"OMO OPPA MARRY ME!!!"
"OPPA I LOVE YOU!!"
"OPPA GO OUT WITH ME!!!"
 
Aish my ears hurt. Without rising my head I already know what all the commotion is about. Obviously Seoul High's almighty Kingka group TEEN TOP.To add to that they are all in my class. Oh great -.-" What's so good about them anyways they only have the looks. 
 
All of a sudden the noise had stopped. All the girl students started asking why TEEN TOP sitting where they are. I got curious and raised my head to only find girls sending daggers at me. If looks can kill I would definitely be dead by now. I turned my head around to both sides only to find that TEEN TOP was seated around me. Ohh great this will definitely be a interesting year...
 
----------------------
First chapter is done although its pretty short. Sorry for any mistakes I typed it on my iPhone.
please subscribe and comment <3