chapter 3

Never too late

 

“sir please fasten your seat belt. The plane is about to land.”

Kyuhyun give the flight attendant a smile and nodded.

After checking his seat belt he comfortably leaned back and closed his eyes.

He was excited knowing in a few minutes he would tough his feet on the Korean land.

After the plane landed, kyuhyun took his luggage and made his way out.

He looked around and smiled. It felt good to be back home.

However the feeling as short lived as he heard a voice shouting a chant.

“Milky white skin, Cho kyuhyun. Saranghaeyo, Cho kyuhyun”

kyuhyun sighed and turned around to face the source of the voice.

Changmin stood there holding a banner with one end that said ‘welcome back cho kyuhyun’ in big bright letters. The other side of the banner was held by jongmin who was wearing a sparkly green top with a matching green crown on his head and was blowing on a small horn.

Kyuhyun approached them.

“there is no stopping shim changmin. is it?”

“kyuhyun-ah I missed you.” Changmin said as he hugged kyuhyun.

“I couldn’t find any performers so I made jongmin wear this costume. However he didn’t fit in the skirt. Lose some weight jongmin.”

“yes sir.” Jongmin said hanging his head low in shame.

Kyuhyun shoke his head. Oh how he missed his stupid friend.

“come on! Let’s go home.” Changmin took kyuhyun by the arm.

“jongmin take care of the luggage.” He ordered and led kyuhyun to the car.

after they were seated in changmin ordered jongmin to take them home.

‘I would like to go to the apartment first. I need to settle in.” kyuhyun stated.

“what apartment?” changmin asked.

“the apartment you told me you had looked for me to stay in.” kyuhyun answered.

“huh?” changmin had a confused look on his face which made kyuhyun angry.

“the apartment with the great view and a small porch where I would enjoy my late night wine.” Kyuhyun said quoting changmin’s exact words.

“oh! That apartment! Now I remember.” Changmin said.

Kyuhyun nodded.

finally

“jongmin take us home.” Changmin ordered.

“huh?” now it was kyuhyun’s turn to be confused.

“you see kyuhyun after four years you have come back so why would I let you stay at some apartment when I have a big house with multiple rooms?”

“you were lying about the apartment right?”

“not even a single part of it was true.” Changmin answered with a smile.

Kyuhyun sighed.

“changmin-ah! I cant live at your house.”

“you can and you will. You are my brother and if you say no then this relationship will end right here.”

Kyuhyun shoke his head. “fine.”

Changmin brightened.

“by the way Nabyul has no idea you are coming so it will be surprise.” He informed.

Then it hit kyuhyun.

If he was going to live with changmin that meant living with her.

Was he ready for that?

What about her?

Now he regretted agreeing with changmin.