chapter 1

Never too late

“aren’t the stars beautiful oppa?” he answered with a nod. He wasn’t looking at the stars. His gaze was set on the girl sitting besides him. Her soft white skin was shimmering in the moon light, her long dark hair were lightly blown by the wind and her lips, oh those plum cherry red lips, how he wanted to claim them his. She shifted her gaze from the night sky to the young man. She cought him staring at her but he didn’t look away but kept staring. She saw him look at her lips as he leaned closer. Her heart beat began to rise as she closed her eyes. The space between them was slowly closing and then…

“arghh!” Kyuhyun grunted. why did  he woke up at that precise moment? The sun shone through the window lighting the room. His expressions softened as he thought about the dream. Was it just a dream or a memory he wasn’t sure anymore. Just then his phone rang. Without looking at the caller id he answered the phone.

“Mr.cho?”

“yes lenny?” it was his assistant.

“the files I gave you last week? You haven’t submitted them yet.”

“I’ll come by to the office today. I’ll bring it.” “okay then.” With that he hang up.

‘better start with the day.’

“here are the files lenny.” Kyuhyun said handing the blue colored folder to the women.

“thank you sir.”

“I’m not your boss anymore.”

“yes mr cho we will miss you here.” He nodded and give her a smile.

“hey! kyuhyun. what are you doing here?” Kyuhyun turned around to face his co-worker and friend jay.

“have you decided to stay?” jay asked.

No just came to submit last of the files.” Kyuhyun answered.

“I really wish you wouldn’t go. Who would play star craft with me?”

“I’m sure lenny is up for it.” Kyuhyun jokingly said.

At the name of his assistant jay blushed. Kyuhyun knew he had a thing for her.

“maybe mr.finn will put her as your assistant?” he said in a low voice.

“I hope. So when is your flight?”

“tomorrow night at 9.”

“do you want me to come to the airport?”

“no because you will cry and I don’t want that.”

“I will not cry. Although I will miss you.” His extremely sensitive friend said.

“and I will miss you too.” Kyuhyun replied.

Kyuhyun knew his life here was great but it was empty.

His missed Korea, his home, his family ,friends but most importantly he missed her.

‘I’m finally going back.’ He thought with a smile.

 

 

 

Rinnnggg!!!

Kyuhyun rolled on his bed. It was the middle of the night and a phone call had woke him up. He checked the time it was 2:00 am. Only one person could call him at that time. That one person who had no idea of the word boundaries.

Shim changmin.

“what?” Kyuhyun said in an annoyed voice.

“hey is that the way to greet your bestfriend?”

“it’s the middle of the night and you woke me up from my sleep you hole.”

“its only 6:00 pm here.”

“urghhh! Different time zones stupid. Its 2:00 am here.”

“oh! But its still pretty early if you ask me.”

“What did you call me for?”

“I wanted to ask what time is your flight.”

“The plane will take off at 9:00 pm tomorrow night.”

“So what time will you land?”

“I’m not telling you that.”

“Why?”

“Because you will show up at the airport and do something stupid.”

“Hey my best friend is coming back home after four freaking years. I should just hire a bunch of performers and bring a whole parade.”

“No! No parade no nothing. I will take a taxi. I want to keep it low profile.”

“okay as you wish.” Changmin said understandingly. Although Kyuhyun knew it was far from that. Changmin would do something stupid there was no question in that.

“hey! I have to go. appa has caught jongmin, my assistant, hiding kimi the singing parrot in the store room.”

“what is a singing parrot doing in your office?”

“oh! That is a long story. Call you later.” And the line went dead.

Kyuhyun shoke his head.

'and to think I lost my first love to this idiot’

with that he went back to sleep.


hey guys! its admin e

so the the first chapter is up. although i barely had time i thought i should at least start it!!!

so dont forget to

comment

&

subscribe