chapter 10

Never too late

“we’re almost there.” Changmin informed.

Kyuhyun looked out the window to see where exactly changmin was taking them. His eyes widened when he noticed the familiar surroundings.

“is this-”

“YES!” changmin answered cutting kyuhyun off. He had been keeping in his excitement all this time.

“I should have known.” Nabyul said with a smile.

The place had a special place in their hearts. It was the high school the three graduated from.

“look, the ddokbokki stand is still there.” Kyuhyun pointed out.

“but that’s not ajhumma.” Nabyul said slightly frowning.

“that is her daughter. The ajhumma passed away.” Changmin answered.

“she was very old even at that time.” Kyuhyun commented.

Nabyul nodded.

Changmin parked the car next to the school gate.

Nabyul jumped out of the car and the two guys followed.

“you like it this much?” changmin said noticing nabyul’s growing smile.

“it’s my first time coming back in years.” Nabyul answered.

“it’s been only five years.” Changmin said putting an arm around her shoulders.

“if I knew you would be this happy we could have got married right here.” He joked and pecked her cheek.

Kyuhyun who was watching the two interact frowned slightly.

‘why does a simple kiss on the cheek still bother me? Snap out of it cho kyuhyun. Don’t ruin the mood.’

“kyuhyun-ah! Are you going to stand there the whole day? Come on.” Changmin said calling him over.

The three entered the gate and the first thing changmin did was point at a tree.

“right there! I had my first kiss with Eunbi noona right under that tree.” He said.

“I thought it was with kang hana during our junior year.” Nabyul said. Kyuhyun nodded.

“I thought it was hana too but now I remember it clearly. I was a freshman and noona called me over from my science class and then she-”

“Wait! You mean kwon Eunbi sunbae? Dude she was a senior while you were a freshman. The was at least of four years.” Kyuhyun said.

“but she was hot. I still remember her long milky legs and that thin waist still makes me go crazy by just thinking about it. And the way she called me, ‘Changmin-ah! Changmin-ah” changmin said imitating a girl’s voice but stopped when he noticed nabyul’s glare.

“but of course not beautiful than my nabyul.” He finished.

“once a playboy, always a playboy.” Kyuhyun commented.

Nabyul rolled her eyes. “let’s just go in oppas.”

“and guys, its still school hours so there will be lots of teenagers. I know that it will be hard for you two but try to blend in.” changmin said fixing his hair. “and also look for me if I’m not beside you guys. the teachers might force me into their class thinking I’m one of the students. Not that I blame them.”

“nabyul lets just lock him in the car.” Kyuhyun said.

“how can you when I’m the one who has the keys!” changmin said pulling out his tongue.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

Once the three entered the building all eyes were on them.

It felt just like highschool when these three were the centre of the attention. The only difference now was that they were adults.

It was recess so the hallways were packed with students.

Changmin winked at a group of girls who in return just looked at him weirdly.

A girl slightly bumped into him.

“jesoimnida ajhussi!” she said and went away before giving a small bow.

Changmin stood there frozen for a couple of seconds before looking over at nabyul and kyuhyun who just stared back.

“she called you an ajhussi.” Kyuhyun said while trying hard not to burst out laughing.

Changmin’s eyes widened. “ajhussi?AJHUSSI??” he pointed at himself.

A couple of girls laughed while pointed at changmin.

“look the ajhussi is acting funny.” One of them said.

“I AM NOT AN AJHUSSI!” he screeched in return making the girls run away.

Nabyul looked over at the girls who were whispering and pointing at them.

“what are all the girls looking at?” she asked.

A girl approached them and asked cutely, “oppa! How old are you?”

Kyuhyun pointed at himself. “me?” he asked confused because she was looking at his direction.

The girl nodded in response.

“well I’m 24.” Kyuhyun answered unsurely.

The girl’s smile grew. “you are not that old. Want to hang out after school?”

Kyuhyun realized he just got hit on by a highschool student. He give off his gentle smile and ruffled the girl’s hair.

“I think you should graduate first.” He said.

The girl went away fixing her hair and mumbling how she wasn’t that young.

Kyuhyun noticed someone staring.

He looked over to see changmin who lost his jaw.

“you are the oppa and I’m the ajhussi? What is this nonsense?” he said.

Kyuhyun smirked. “changmin-ah! Be careful. They might force you to clean thinking you are the new janitor ajhussi.” He said and walked off.

“come on nabyul let’s go see our old class.” He said and nabyul followed.

“YAH~!!! Wait for me guys!” changmin said picking up his pace.

 

 


guys??? comment please????