Bets

Yoosu Drabbles [HIATUS]

Changmin had the day off from work and was meeting the rest in the office to have dinner together but he was surprised to see his bunch of friends gathering together as they whisper excitedly among themselves. Catching up with the them, he ran up to find out what was going on. Apparently, they were too excited enough to tell him of the situation. When they start to quiet down from all those noise, he tried asking them again.


"Hey guys, what's going on here?"


"Hyung! You're here! Aren't you on your day off? How was it?" Minho asked, probably didn't notice his presence amidst the excitement.


"Yes I am, I'm joining you guys for dinner and yes, my day was terrific! What are you guys doing?" Changmin asked.


"Guys! He is approaching Yoochun!" Jaejoong hyung squealed.


"Who is he? Approaching what?" Changmin asked and Yunho hyung push his face towards a scene between Yoochun and Junsu behind a glass door in the office.


"Oh yeah! Here we go, here we go..." Kyuhyun said.


"What? Huh?" Changmin managed to say but no one replied as they were all focused on the Yoosu couple, so he does the same anyway.


Changmin saw Yoochun hyung, who was facing them through the glass window talking to Junsu who was backfacing them. He still had no idea what was going on but suddenly, he saw Yoochun's face changed in split seconds from shock to disbelief and then happiness.


"Oh.. It's looking good!" Heechul hyung said in excitement.


He did it.. Junsu said it!" Jaejoong hyung's turn to squeal.


"Wait for it.. wait for it!!!" Yunho hyung said in anticipation.


There was dramatic silence among his bunch of friends and it was then that Changmin caught on. Not long after he discovered the exact situation, Yoochun hyung shouted from the office.


'I'M HAVING A BABY!' hyung shouted out loud while hugging Junsu hyung tightly.


Changmin smiled at the discovery but was even more surprised that the rest started to fork out their dollar bills as they screamed in joy as well.


"Alright, pay up people! I told you he was pregnant!" Heechul hyung said with a smug while collecting from the rest of them alongside Jaejoong hyung.


Changmin could only shake his head at them, "You guys made a bet and didn't include me? What kind of friends are you?"


"You had an off day today hyung! Your loss!" Minho said while giving up his dollar bill to the winners.


"It's not my fault that I just knew of this! Besides, I was gone for a day and Junsu hyung got pregnant again?" Changmin said in disbelief.


What do you mean again? it's only their second kid." Jaejoong hyung said while snatching his winnings.


From colleagues to friends and now a family, Changmin couldn't be any more happier about of the news. They are finally going to have the second child that Yoochun hyung ever wanted. He remember the days when his hyung would complain about Junsu only caring for their son and how he always wanted a baby girl to pamper as well. As he celebrate and share the good news with the rest of them, suddenly they started getting noisy again.


"! He's coming! JUNSU'S COMING! SCRAM!" Yunho hyung frantically said as they disperse in a flash.


"YOU GUYS MADE A BET ON THIS?! YOU'RE SO DEAD!" Junsu said while storming his way angrily towards them with a laughing Yoochun hyung following behind him.


Since Changmin was not exactly involve in this whole betting business, he shouldn't have run away right? But he would rather save his sorry from Junsu hyung's wrath so he too, ran away like the rest. One for all and all for one right? He would rather face his hyung's anger with the rest of them during dinner later.