Cheated (3-shots) - Busting You Out (Part 2)

Yoosu Drabbles [HIATUS]

 


A/N: Somehow this song was played coincidentally after Your Boyfriend, and I manage to find a link from both songs. So this was how the story came about.

 

"Babe, shall we be late for work?" Yoochun hugs Junsu from behind and gave him a morning 'hungry' kiss. 

 

"Get off me Chun! unless you want me to get burnt," Junsu exclaimed as he was trying to overturn the omelette on the pan. 

 

"and NO, we will go out ON time," Junsu retort.

 

"Aww babe, you no fun!" Yoochun gave him a last kiss and smack Junsu's before he left the kitchen. 

 

"I should kill you when you sleep!" Junsu shouts.

 

"But you didn't because you love me, or I will be dead by now," Yoochun smirks.

 

Junsu just curses as prepare the food on the table.

 

They were giggling and laughing throughout breakfast as usual.

 

Nothing out of the ordinary at home, ever since almost 4 months since Gahee came.

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

After Yoochun dropped Junsu at his workplace, he left for work but without his knowledge, Junsu was actually not working that day. In fact, he was leaving through the back building of his office to meet Gahee noona. 

 

He saw the sleek black car that belongs to Ji Hoon hyung and entered the car from the back door. 

 

"Junsu yah, can you please stop hanging out with your noona? She is becoming delusional in trying to get you to see that bastard's behaviour behind your back," Ji Hoon hyung complains as soon as Junsu enters.

 

Not that Junsu could complain, Ji Hoon hyung is still pretty sore about that affair, just like how Junsu is. Even both Ji Hoon hyung and Yoochun is pretty much the same in strength, both are a black belt in Taekwondo though Ji Hoon is more built and could crush Yoochun anytime but never underestimate that skinny body for being weak. It will pretty much be an even battle. 

 

"She even lied to my secretary to get me to take emergency leave for this, can you believe it?!" Ji Hoon could only sigh at his wife's antics.

 

Junsu laughs. "Mianhe hyung, Gahee noona asks me to take an off day today too, we are apparently in the same boat," 

 

A loud flick on the head could be heard followed by a cry of pain, "Don't talk as if I am not in the car! Junsu, don't even let me start with you," Gahee noona retorts before looking out the window again. "Yeobo, drive!"

 

"Yah! Woman! I'm your husband, not your chauffeur!" Ji Hoon whines. 

 

Junsu just laughs at the both of them. Who would have thought that it was only 4 months ago that he met them, got invited to their wedding not long after, of course without Yoochun knowing, and now stuck in the same car with the forever bickering couple. 

 

How do they even get along and got back together after that affair with Yoochun was something that blown Junsu off? They don't even look like they are on good terms, but within that bickering, is a lovethat is so strong, it is indestructible. The affair probably made their love for each other even stronger.

 

Junsu sighed in envy, at least they were being honest with each other. Unlike, the one he was stuck with . . .

 

During the 4 months, Gahee noona has been bugging him to stalk Yoochun. For the first month, it was nothing, but he started acting up again thereafter. Lately, he has been seeing this same gorgeous lady whom Junsu recognizes as Suzy.

_______________________________________________________________________________ 

Right now, Junsu was stationed by none other than the mastermind Gahee noona, at a cafe with Ji Hoon hyung, while the said woman sat in another table in disguise. She stood out so much with her huge sunglasses, it's almost impossible to not notice her. 

 

"Junsu yah," Ji Hoon hyung's voice getting his attention, "why do you even bother doing this? Why not just leave him dongsaeng?"

 

Junsu sighed and took a sip of his tea, "it is not that I do not want to hyung, but I just want to know the truth, that it really happen in front of my eyes. Not something that was told by someone. Only then I will be able to come to my own conclusion."

 

Junsu took another sip of his tea before continuing, "The past months have been nothing but him frequently seeing this Suzy at this very particular cafe at the very same seat behind me."

 

"That would hurt more dear dongsaeng, who will mend that broken heart if you've seen the truth?" Ji Hoon gave Junsu a worried look.

 

"It is better to get hurt now then be hurt later hyung, just let me believe in that." Junsu explained and their table was silent again.

 

Junsu was sipping his tea when his phone rang, "Junsu yah, Yoochun is walking in now." the whispered voice of his noona before she end the conversation.

 

Junsu felt the bench that he was sitting on being occupied by someone's movement before he heard the ever so familiar soothing voice. 

 

Let's just say that the experience at the cafe, was not really a nice one. Just hearing that voice flirting with another party other than him, flames Junsu up. 

 

He knew that Yoochun was like this, but to behave in such a way that contradicts his words at home of being loyal just made Junsu wants to throw up at such lies. Ji Hoon hyung was giving him a glance to support whatever that is going on. 

 

Junsu felt like just confronting that coward of a fiance and just end this, but he wants evidence that Yoochun is cheating on him rather than making a rush decision and end up being stupid in front of his fiance again.

 

He knew that feeling, it happened once in college while they were still dating. Junsu saw Yoochun kissing another girl, but turns out that the girl was the one crazy about him, or so he says. They argued and Junsu ended up being the one making the dumb decision. He does not want a repetition of that incident. He has to be certain this time around. He just have to.

 

Maybe fate finally decides to just throw him the last card of Yoochun bad points as Junsu overheard his fiance inviting Suzy to his personal office.

 

As what Gahee noona mentions, his personal space means doing personal things, which also meant that they are doing some things that require physical contact. 

 

It is also the fact that Junsu rarely visits Yoochun due to his busy schedule, but whenever, he has the time to, Yoochun does not even allow him into that so called personal office saying that he does not want to mix his work with his relationship.

 

Well, now Junsu knows, that fiance of his is just bullting! This adds on to the list as to why he should let Yoochun go rather than making him stay. As much as Junsu wants to deny, this is getting beyond his virtue.

______________________________________________________________________________

During the trip to the office, Junsu was silent throughout the whole trip that even Gahee and Ji Hoon does not even dare to utter a single word. 

 

The couple of minutes drive to Yoochun's office never felt so dreadful before, Gahee noona was feeling so guilty for pushing Junsu in finding out the truth that she kept holding his hand tightly as she sat beside him while her husband drives. 

 

"We've arrived!" Ji Hoon hyung mentioned and turned back to look at his dongsaeng, "Junsu, no matter what happens, hyung will be here araso?"

 

"You told me you wanted the truth, and the evidence is up there right now," Ji Hoon paused to look at Gahee for assurance to continue, "the main thing now is, are you ready to face the painful truth?" 

 

"If you are not ready, hyung suggests to just walk away from here and pretend none of this ever happen, or you go up there and face the truth and walk out hurt, but overcome this lies you have been going through," Ji Hoon continued despite the glare that Gahee gave him.

 

"Junsu yah, noona will be here throughout araso? No matter what your decision is," Gahee gave Junsu a warm hug while saying, "You still have your family back home, and your Junho hyung whom you've told us will give you the best support ever. We will all be here to go through thin or thick."

 

With that said, Junsu let go of the hug and build up his courage to head out of the car, "I will be back down soon, just.... wait here for me please hyung, noona..."  

______________________________________________________________________________

Reaching the lobby of the company where Yoochun was in, he went to the receptionist to be certain if Yoochun was in the office but request his visit to be kept a secret. What Junsu would probably spit at was when the receptionist mentioned that Yoochun was in with a client right now and would not like to be disturbed.

 

The receptionist could only smile at Junsu unknowing the reason for his rare visits to the officeexcept knowing that Junsu was a fiance of Yoochuns'. 

 

Junsu thanked the receptionist and head to Yoochun's office with heavy steps. As he walk, he recognizes some of Yoochun's colleagues as they became acquaintance since Yoochun invites Junsu to their yearly Dinner and Dance events as his date. They bid a hello and went back to rush to their work.

 

Without realising, Junsu have reach the corner of the office which was Yoochun's personal office for entertainment and meetings rather than his usual office. 

 

The blinds were down and Junsu had a heavy heart to open the door but with a deep breathe, he tried to enter the room which he expected was locked.

 

He knocked on the door and overheard Yoochun shouting over at the intercom, probably at the receptionist. As much as Junsu wants to feel guilty, he push that aside as he has more important things to attend to.

 

It took quite a while before Yoochun opened the door to be surprised at the presence of Junsu. 

 

"Hey baby, what are you doing here?" Yoochun asked out of breathe.

 

Junsu does not have to say anything but just looked at the crinkles of his shirt as well as woman perfume lingering on him so strong that Junsu just wants to punch him in the face and told him it's over.

 

"Babe?" Yoochun asked as he starts getting fidgety.

 

"Chun, what is going on in here?" Junsu asked.

 

"Nothing babe, just a meeting with a client," Yoochun replied frantically.

 

"Oh really?! So I'm interrupting it?" Junsu asked with nonchalance.

 

"It's fine, I can continue in a bit, what's up babe? Why didn't you call me before you came?" Yoochun said while he tries to close the door.

 

"Just wanted to surprise you," Junsu replied emotionlessly.

 

He pushed a shocked Yoochun aside to enter into the office and there she was, Suzy, in the room with her dress equally in a mess as Yoochun and her hair is ruffled. The scene does not have to be explained, just from her swollen lips proves so many things.

 

Junsu could not hide the hurt and disappointment.

 

 "Junsu, it's not what it looks like, you see... we... were just.."

 

Junsu felt like someone just sliced his heart mercilessly as the throbbing pain is slowly eating him up.

 

"It's ok Chun, just continue with your meeting," Junsu said it while recollecting his feelings. Junsu spun his way and walk out of the office with stares from others who just witness the unexpected scene of their respected manager and his fiance.

 

"Junsu! JUNSU!" Yoochun yelled to get his attention but Junsu just kept walking. Yoochun grabbed Junsu's wrist but Junsu pull off from the grip and continued walking to the lift lobby to head to the ground floor.

 

"Junsu babe, please, let me explain," Yoochun held on Junsu's arm.

 

The lift appeared and Junsu entered with Yoochun tagging along. "Yoochun, please, let me go.. You have a meeting to attend to anyway," Junsu said as tears are starting to fill his eyes.

 

" the meeting Su, I will not go back till you let me explain," Yoochun retorts.

 

Junsu felt his first tear slide down his cheeks and Yoochun tries to hug him. 

 

"No Yoochun NO, I don't need your comfort right now," Junsu pushes Yoochun away to the opposite corner of the lift.

 

"Just please let me go, I beg you Yoochun, please" Junsu cried.

 

Junsu never begs, even if someone were to hurt him, he never does so, he just put himself to blame. Yoochun just stood speechless as he never thought that he would be one of those that would do this to his own fiance. 

 

"Let me go for now and go back to your office Chun. I've.. I've had enough for today," Junsu whimpered and walks out leaving Yoochun in the lift when the doors opened.

 

Junsu entered the black car and left with his hyung and noona who comforted him throughout the journey home.

______________________________________________________________________________  

Junsu prepared dinner for Yoochun as usual but he only cook his share and he himself has no appetite. He sat at the balcony eyeing the city that he has been neglecting the past years he has lived in the apartment, with the comfort of his knitted cardigan.

 

He looked at those city lights with such intensity that if the eyes could kill, it will probably burn all those skyscrapers. 

 

He returned home determined and was stripped off his emotions as he trace back the steps of the house which he calls home. He seems uncertain now of this place, as it suddenly becomes a place so foreign that was filled with memories of Yoochun. Hurtful memories now that are taking over those happy ones.

 

He has decided that 4 months of endurance after he was exposed of Yoochun's affairs was enough and the proof at the office today just determines his decision even more. 

 

As hurt as he was, he is still a man of pride and ego. He has never built a reputation around them as he felt that those are the 2 attitudes does not fit with his loving, shy nature. 

 

It was then he heard the bolt of the door turning in such a rush after a couple of doorbells has rung continuously. He knew it was Yoochun, but he ignores as the said man has the key to the apartment as well, and Junsu does not feel like welcoming him home as he usually does.

 

"Junsu? Junsu? JUNSU?!" he heard his name being called by the man he once trusted and loved.

 

It was probably then when Yoochun found him in the balcony, that he just hugs the S-line figured man and apologize profusely, mumbling the same excuses that he heard in the office earlier. I think what reopens the wound of Junsu's shattered heart was when Yoochun used the same excuse of the girl trying to get to him first instead of the other way around like back when they were in college.

 

Junsu listened with patience and stood up once Yoochun was done explaining, "Yoochun ah, I have been wanting to tell you this, I was chosen to represent my company to do some events management overseas for a couple of years but I was hesitating because ..."

 

"Junsu please, anything but do not leave me please," Yoochun begs.

 

"Let me have my say Chun, you are done with yours," Junsu interrupts firmly. 

 

"As I was saying, I was hesitating because I know you do not like being left alone," Junsu took a deep breathe, "but after seeing you today, I realized you will be fine on your own after all."

 

"Junsu, I've said that..."

 

"Yoochun! I said, i had enough with what you said, you had your share of thoughts and I listened, so now listen to me," Junsu haled out in frustration. 

 

"I've informed my family and the others that I am leaving in a week," Junsu sighed. 

 

Before Yoochun could reply,"Go eat your dinner, and wash your own clothes, I'm too tired today," Junsu said and walked into the guest room instead to sleep.

______________________________________________________________________________   

The week went by so fast with Junsu leaving before Yoochun and coming back earlier to be found sleeping in the guest room. As a loyal fiance, he even cooks for Yoochun like the usual, just not travel to work together.

 

They saw each other in the apartment and it was mainly Yoochun trying to start a conversation but was almost always turned down by Junsu with his short answers.

 

He has packed those stuff which are necessary and prepared his luggage in the guest room. At dawn, he will be having a flight to London, and he has gotten the preparations all done from the accommodations by the company to the transportations as well as his daily expenses.

 

All he is left to do now is just to leave this place and this memory as it was here. He did not inform Yoochun of the time of his flight nor what flight would he be taking. As hurt and numb Junsu was, he just can't help but still love his fiance. They went through so much for it to end like this. It was a pity.

 

He heard Yoochun coming back home from work, and making loads of movements for an hour or two, before he retires to bed. Being his fiance for 6 years, he knows Yoochun will be dead as a log due to his work that requires a lot of mental work.

 

Junsu took a short nap after assuring that Yoochun has gone to sleep and woke up roughly half an hour later to head to meet his brother, Junho who will be sending him to the airport.

 

Before Junsu head out, he left behind a letter and the house key as well as the engagement ring in the living room. He took a last look at the apartment and left it without looking back. 

 

In the letter contains Junsu's true heart,

 

"Yoochun, 

​6 years have passed and you have shared with me wonderful memories that I will never forget. Things have changed and I guess it is best if we were to start our lives anew. To you, I return this ring to whoever is that lucky lady/man that you can share your future with. I guess we are not fated as we thought we would. I loved you Yoochun, and I treasure you, but I think it would be best for us to move on. I am unable to continue this relationship anymore. I am sorry for disappointing you.Good luck to you Chun!
                                                                                              
                                                                                                                                                                 ​Junsu"