Surprise Valentine

Yoosu Drabbles [HIATUS]

A/NI must be bored. Forgive me.

Yoochun was stuck in the office and since it was the day for couples, it was more depressing than any other days. He have had dates but none that could last him long enough for a relationship. It doesn't help that his best friend whom is also his room mate has a date with a girl that he has been after for awhile now. If he thinks about it, yes, Park Yoochun is jealous that even Junsu has a date. He is the resident player here yet on a day filled with so much love like this. He is lonely. So when he heard a knock on his office door, he was surprised to see Junsu standing behind the opened door. 


"What are you doing here? Don't you have a date?" Yoochun asked.


"Well. I told her I was down with a bad case of flu."


"You were looking forward to this date with her for weeks and now you are ditching her?"


"I've got some of your favourite ice creams from TimeOut Gelato and some sappy love stories you like."


Yoochun look at Junsu as if his friend is crazy before a thought strikes him, "Oh no you didn't! You are doing this because you feel sad for me on this lonely Valentine's aren't you?"


"No! I just happen to have flu." Junsu said with a smile while pretending to have flu.


Yoochun caught on and then played along, "Fine, alright then. I'll get to choose the movie." Yoochun said before packing his stuff and left the desk.


"Hey, no! I get to choose!"


"I thought you were sick?"


"And here I was trying to be a good friend."


"First one that reach the elevator first get to call dibs on movies." Yoochun said as already running ahead of Junsu.


It may be a lonely Valentine between two men but Yoochun appreciates how Junsu cares for him more than he does himself. Especially ditching his date just to meet him, that's a true friend he has 
but a small part of him is glad that Junsu stayed behind. After all, he doesn't need to let Junsu know his inner feelings for him right?