Tired

Yoosu Drabbles [HIATUS]

Junsu just gets home from a tight schedule. He barely recalls his flight back from US for a meeting for his new album. All he can remember are bits and pieces of his journey home as he spends most the time sleeping from his hotel to the airport, in the plane and back to his apartment that he shares with his boyfriend. He only keeps himself awake to walk from one location to another before drifting off to dreamland. The last he recalls when his manager drags him to his apartment is his boyfriend's absence.  

 

Not that Junsu minds that his boyfriend is gone; he did not even tell the latter that he is returning home earlier than the scheduled date. He ought to tell Yoochun but he knows his manager will do the job for him anyway. He is too tired to even take a shower and change. Yoochun will be nagging at him when he gets home but that is the least of his concern right now when all he wants to do is shut his eyes. Walking into their shared bedroom, Junsu throws himself on the soft mattress as the thought of calling his boyfriend drifts away before he falls deep into the abyss of dreams.  

 

"Su...” He feels a soft tap on his back as the familiar voice pierce through his fuzzy mind. 

 

"Su... get up...” The persistent slowly clear his head as he slowly opens his eyes. 

 

"Hey baby, you've been sleeping almost the whole day. It's time to wash up and eat," his boyfriend's calm voice babying him. 

 

Junsu can only groan in sleepiness. "Come on babe, move your duck ," Yoochun exclaims before giving his a tight slap. 

 

"Pull me up," Junsu whines. 

 

"You're such a baby when you're having a jetlag."  

 

"Like you do not do the same, you big forehead!" Junsu groggily gets up, trying to hit his boyfriend's prominent feature but missed. 

 

Junsu feels his eyelids shut on him again but before he can let his mind fades from reality, Yoochun pulls him up from the bed onto his feet. He feels himself losing his centre of gravity but he has Yoochun holding his hips to keep him steady. He feels the warmth left him momentarily before something is thrown to his face. 

 

"Go shower! You stink!" Yoochun proclaims while dragging him to the bathroom. 

 

"I'll prepare dinner while you wash, and do not sleep in the showers!" his boyfriend warns. 

 

"Yes, mother!" Junsu replies in annoyance as he closes the door and strips himself.  

 

He does not mind taking a bubble bath and he will consider doing so when he feels better the next day. For now, all he wants to do is have a quick wash, eat whatever is being cooked and snuggles back to bed. 

 

After drying himself, he wears his boxers and sweatpants as he walks to the kitchen. Yoochun is almost done serving their dinner.  

 

"Now you smell more like my Junsu," Yoochun says as he sits and gives him a peck on his cheek. 

 

Junsu blushes but rolls his eyes at Yoochun instead as he picks up his utensil to start digging into the delicious aroma of the food.  

 

"Are you fully awake now?" his boyfriend teases. 

 

Junsu thinks of retorting like he usually does but somehow, he lets his mouth do the talking without giving much thought. "Yes chun...actually no." He places his utensil down before facing Yoochun "Kiss me more."  

 

He sees a flicker of doubt in Yoochun's eyes. Junsu admits he is rarely upfront about his intentions unlike his greasy boyfriend, and he likes to assume that it is his sleepy mind doing the talking for him. Seeing the latter being a little hesitant at his request, Junsu makes the first move. 

 

Reaching out towards the nape of Yoochun's neck, Junsu leans closer before giving his boyfriend a long peck on his lips. He admits being away from Yoochun for two weeks is taking a toll on him. He does not even realize how much he misses his other half, so he gives his all into the kiss, openly laying out his passion that he has kept for so long during his time away.  

 

He feels Yoochun relaxing into the kiss, allowing him to take control of their exchange. He is unable to comprehend his movements as he sinks himself fully into the make out. Only when Yoochun pulls away to catch a breath, that he realizes he has climbed onto his boyfriend's lap, dinner forgotten. They gaze into each other's eyes before Yoochun gives him one last peck. 

 

"I know you miss me dearly," the latter says as he runs his fingers through Junsu's hair, "I missed you too." He pulls Junsu's head towards his shoulder to lean on. Junsu snuggles towards the warmth in comfort. 

 

"Let's just finish dinner for now to replenish your energy, okay?" his boyfriend suggests as he gives him a hug, and Junsu just nods along. 

 

Taking his seat back after climbing off of YoochunJunsu eats dinner as fast as he can before pulling his boyfriend into the bedroom, leaving the dirty dishes to be washed tomorrow morning. 

 

Resting his head on Yoochun's arm, Junsu cuddles closer to the contour of his boyfriend's figure. He feels himself slowly drifting back into sleep as he smells the familiar masculine scent. Feeling the warmth emitting from the body next to his and that hands that are making patterns at his back, Junsu lets himself shut his eyelids into dreamland once more while holding to his favourite person in the world.