Cheated (3-shots) - Your Fiance (Part 1)

Yoosu Drabbles [HIATUS]

 

 

A/N: The song that inspire me to write this chapter. :D

 

The cooling breeze entered the balcony of a man on a warm sunny day. Unfazed by the beautiful view of the city outside, the man concentrated on his book with a mug of warm tea and accompaniment of some soft jazz music from the living room.

 

A frustrated sigh came from his lips when he heard the doorbell interrupting his reverie of such a calm ambience. He left his opened book on the table and took heavy steps from the balcony to  the living room, annoyed at such intrusion. He looks at the video door phone intercom which shows a lady waiting patiently on the other side of the door. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I apologize if I sound rude, but do I know you?" came a raspy voice from the man who had not speak since the moment he woke up. 

 

"I am Gahee-shi, I am a friend of Yoochun and had came to visit." replied the pretty lady.

 

Yoochun, his devoted love and fiance for the past 6 years since University. Now, working under a successful trading company as one of the manager in charge of making critical decisions where as Junsu, whom is on a break from his events management job in the tourism industry, stays at home from his hectic schedule.

 

"Ahh, give me a moment." Junsu unlatch the lock and open the door to a very gorgeous lady with long wavy hair. 

 

Junsu shake hands with Gahee, "Hi, I am Junsu, his fiance," giving her his million dollar smile, "he didn't inform me that anyone was to visit today, or I would prepare some dishes beforehand." Junsu led Gahee to the living room while he head to the kitchen to prepare drinks for his guest.

 

"I apologize for this unplanned visit, Junsu-shi but I thought I ought to meet you with good intentions," Gahee explained as she eyed Junsu in the kitchen.

 

"It is fine, a friend of Yoochun is a friend of mine," Junsu replied with a warm smile. 

 

"Would you like cold or warm drink?" Junsu asked without looking up.

 

"A warm coffee would be nice." 

 

Silence filled the room as Junsu moved about to prepare the coffee.

 

The fragrance of coffee fills the air, and soon after a mug of coffee was brought to the table and so was the mug of tea from the balcony.

 

Junsu smiled, "So what bring Ms Gahee-shi here?"

 

"Junsu-shi, I hope you are not taking this the wrong way," Gahee looked at the confused expression of Junsu before continuing, "I am actually an ex girlfriend of Yoochun from High School."

 

Junsu's expression stiffens, but he took a deep breathe and compose himself, "Then, may I ask what brings you here to tell me that Ms Gahee-shi?" voice unable to hide from his rising anger.

 

"Firstly, I would like to apologize for seeing him behind your back, in fact, I am thankful for my fiance to make me realize what I did" 

 

Junsu furrowed his eyebrows but felt a sighed of relief after hearing that sentence, he might as well hear her side of her story before making judgements. He sighed and urge her to continue. 

 

"It happened almost a year ago . . . . ."

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Gahee was heading out to her school in a stroll after a good lunch with her colleague. They were discussing about their students especially those delinquents when Gahee bumped into a man who seems like he was in a rush. The items in his bag fell during the collision and he was rushing to pick his items up as he mumbles.

 

Gahee apologized and both her and her colleagues help the man to pick his fallen items. She tapped his shoulder and when he turned, she was surprised to see none other than Yoochun, her ex from High School and the man was nonetheless having the same expression. 

 

Though it has been awhile since she saw him, she could not help but stare at how handsome he became.

 

"Gahee-shi! It has been awhile, you have turned into a fine lady," he gave her a flirty stare but after looking at the time on his watch.

 

"Thank you for helping me with my items, but I have to go, I am late for a meeting with a client." He bowed his head and rushed off.

 

She thought it would be the last she saw of him as she walks back to the school she was teaching. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

"I never thought much about that incident, since it never cross my mind that I would bump into him again," Gahee said while she avoids Junsu eyes from being guilty.

 

"When was the next time you saw him?" Junsu replied with a stoic face.

 

"It was a month or two later that I bumped into him again, surprisingly at the same location after a lunch date with my fiance,"

_______________________________________________________________________________ 

"Ah, Gahee-shi, seems like we are fated eh?" Yoochun said with his ever so greasy tone.

 

"Don't be silly Yoochun! If fate was with us, it should have stayed since High School." 

 

"Aww babe, chill, I was just kidding, wanna join me at the cafe? I need company, it's sad being single and lonely", he nonchalantly said.

 

"No thank you, I have to head back to school now, lunch break's over." Gahee gave an apologetic smile, "maybe next time."

 

"Oh well, you will be the one missing out on a date with the gorgeous me then," Yoochun smirked and turn his back on her waving in a cool manner.

 

Gahee always liked that about Yoochun, he does not need to pretend to be cool, he can just do so effortlessly. Without a doubt, he was one of the popular guys in school, not only for the brains but also his attitude.

_______________________________________________________________________________ 


"I was not sure of how it really begin, but we started seeing each other often during lunch breaks, and somehow it escalates into an unwanted affair," Gahee explained as she plays with the ring on her finger.

 

"What did you do besides meeting at the cafe?" Junsu doubtfully questions.

 

"We... we went on short holiday trips, dates, hotels...." Gahee's voice fades away at the last word.

 

"How did your fiance took the news?" Junsu asked emotionlessly.

 

"Of course, like any other man he was, he was angry and disappointed, our relationship was practically on the rocks." Gahee gripped her hand for support. "In fact, he even left me in the apartment that we shared for almost 2 months after he knew of the affair." Gahee looked into Junsu's eyes, "it was then I realized the importance of him in most part of my life, not Yoochun."

 

"I would do that too, if I was him Gahee-shi," Junsu replied. "In fact, I am having doubts about this explanation you are giving me, but I may never doubt the possibility. However, the fact that you are here telling me this is making me suspicious of you telling the truth or maybe even the truth."

 

"I understand that Junsu-shi, which was why I was greatful for him to allow me back in his arms and giving me a second chance," Gahee says with such pride of her fiance. "It was during those months away from him that I actually reflect on my own behaviour and decides to break it off with Yoochun but he kept brushing off my conversation whenever I touch on that topic."

 

"On why I am here telling you the truth is not just to tell you the truth but also to please take care of yourself with him, I might not know him now as well as you do Junsu-shi but I know how he was then, and from the way he approaches me, he has not change. I just do not want another party with him to be hurt the same way I did." Gahee explained.

 

"In fact, there was a couple of times that I saw messages from you to him, but I never question them as I thought it might be from work, but I started realizing that endearments are used, I felt so cheap and useless. That was when I realized that, you may be more to him than just a colleague or friend, after digging deeper, I was shocked to know that you are his fiance." 

 

Junsu stayed silent throughout the explanation, he was not sure on how to react. As the wheels in his head was spinning, Gahee was up from her seat and bend 90 degree in an apologetic manner. He was speechless.

 

Junsu stood up and straightened her, "Gahee-shi, I want to be angry at you yet I am thankful for your honesty. I want to pity you, yet I am unable to do so after what you had done with Yoochun." Junsu gestured her to take a seat.

 

"I am just unsure of what to do with such information given, I am unable to accept them but I am unable to deny them either."

 

"Junsu-shi, you have the right to be angry with me and don't forgive me but by all means, I do not have any intentions to break you apart. I thought it will be fair to inform you at least my mistakes," Gahee explained.

 

"You seem like a very nice and patient person to not even beat the hell out of me and chase me out of the house after I mentioned that I was his ex, I'm actually surprised that you did not dowhat I thought you would," Gahee gave a small smile.

 

Junsu could not help but return the smile, "Gahee-shi, I thank you for having the courage to meet me,  at least for telling me this, I wouldn't lie if I don't feel like punching you," Junsu said jokingly.

 

Gahee acted surprised and the both of them laughed.

 

"Junsu-shi, you really are a wonderful person, Yoochun is lucky to have you, but I hope he realize that before he loses you," 

 

Gahee looks at the time, "Junsu-shi, I have to go, Ji Hoon, my fiance, should be arriving anytime soon at the lobby now," Gahee smiles.

 

Both of them stood up and Junsu sent her to the door, "Gahee-shi, I hope your relationship with Ji Hoon-shi lasts long," Junsu gave her genuine smile.

 

Gahee hugs Junsu by surprise, "Thank you Junsu-shi, if I had known you earlier, I would probably have you as my dongsaeng and keep you in my pocket," Gahee smiled.

 

"Just know that you are too precious to be played, be smart and act wise, don't be like me. I am just thankful Ji Hoon gave me a second chance and that is all I need," Gahee waved and walks off to the lift lobby.

 

"Gahee-noona!" The pretty lady turned, surprised at the honorifics, "Goodbye!" Junsu waved back. Gahee gave him a smile and left.