Trouble

Yoosu Drabbles [HIATUS]

I've got trouble, trouble, trouble
Always knocking at my door
Yes, I'm a whole lot of trouble, baby
Just like a kid in a candy store

 

Christina Aguilera’s voice filled the dark studio located in heart of Seoul. Behind such melodious voice that echoed in the room were two dark figures are tangled in an intimate position. The locked door prevents any intruder in the studio apartment from entering, particularly the protective sibling of a certain Kim Junsu. Kim Jaejoong is merciless whenever it comes to Park Yoochun for he heard only the bad news of the latter.

 

Heaving underneath the said man, Junsu looks into the eyes of Yoochun with many thoughts running in his head. Yes, they were against each other on the couch of his personal art room and Yoochun was slowly moving in him but all Junsu could think of is how he could pretend that he was in the mood. He actually expected Yoochun to arouse him in ways that was shown in the movies but he was not even close to excited. He never really had the best with people or he always thought he would, however it all turned out mediocre for him.

 

Unfortunately, Park Yoochun also falls under the mediocre category, so much for rumour that he was a god. Then again, it could really be Junsu himself instead of the latter, since he is the only one that has a different opinion compared to the rest of the flings that Yoochun has. The latter was so lost in ecstasy that he had to fake an to keep up with him, hoping for the best that the charming man on top of him do not take notice of it. Junsu was hard but he is not at all aroused by whatever Yoochun is doing to him. The last strong was soon filled with the man’s release and Yoochun helped him get off his high as well. That was it, the just falls off his expectations.

 

Yoochun slowly ride out his release as he gave him a mind-blowing kiss that Junsu could not deny how good it was. His fingers work wonders as well as the latter rub little circles on his hips before pulling out of him. Both of them got up from the couch right when Christina is belting out another number from her Back to Basics album, wearing their clothes quietly as they let the music take over the silence.

 

Junsu unlock the door and slowly peek out to look out for his hyung. When the coast was clear, he pulled Yoochun by his hand to the front door of the apartment to lead him out of the house. They said their awkward goodbyes and just as he closes the door, the latter pulled him and gave him another long kiss. Yoochun leaned near his ear and whispered, ‘don’t think I didn’t catch you faking your babe’.

 

The next time, I’ll make sure you will be screaming my name out loud as you ’, Yoochun hints softly in his ear as he trail his fingers lightly down Junsu’s figure and end it with a squeeze on his before walking away.

 

Junsu definitely got involved with Trouble, it seems that even his lame attempt of serves a challenge instead of a deterrent for Park Yoochun.

 

Just as he close the door to his apartment, Christina Aguilera seems to back up Yoochun’s words in Slow Down Baby, it seems like it won’t be long before he will be seeing the said man again on top of him.

 

I'm not falling for your stupid lines
I know you've used 'em 'bout thousand times
You say 'em like they were a nursery rhyme
But I won't buy it, baby, don't you even try


 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because Christina Aguilera's Back to Basics decides to be my muse for this story. :)