My Baby You

Yoosu Drabbles [HIATUS]

A/NThis is just a short story that I've decided to pen down since I've promised devjacaiora a story, so here it is. Fluff for you dear as promised. It's something simple and short so I hope you like it. You'll find out where I get my inspiration from as you read (I'll post a link below and see if you guess it right). *wink* I've never written for anyone, so I hope this does not disappoint. :)


Despite being newlyweds for a couple of months now, they have not been on their honeymoon just yet. Maybe it was the wrong period to get married. Both were certain after Junsu's Xia Asia Tour, they will be able to settle down and celebrate the success by tying the knot after being together for almost a decade. It was the moment they were anticipating, the life as a couple after marriage. They were together like glue for a whole week after exchanging vows, spending time with each other like it was the end of the world. Being indoors most of the time, as they shut their world away from their fans. 

Their first ritual night was so blissful that they were practically all over each other the whole week. Yoochun initially had a surprise for Junsu to have their honeymoon trip on the 2nd week so to not make it obvious of his plans; which was to make Junsu limp the first week and for him to ravish the younger man again in Bora Bora in their reserved room that overlooks the sea on their floorings. It is after all, the dream of Junsu to be able to go there again since their first trip as DBSK.

Unfortunately, it has to be cancelled due to change of plans. Not that he could blame his so called wife, considering that Junsu himself does not know of the surprise. After spending close to a week together, their manager just had to call and inform Junsu of the opportunity to have concerts outside of Asia. Knowing Junsu who does not wastes such golden opportunities, he agreed to it willingly and inform Yoochun excitedly that he himself momentarily forgot about their surprise honeymoon. Only when Junsu inform him that he will be at work the next day to have a meeting regarding the concerts that Yoochun realized that his honeymoon is a no go. Not when the trip is also the next night!

If he had known, he would have told Junsu about it first. That frustrates Yoochun till now after almost 2 months of being separated from his wife. Junsu was whisked away by sponsors from overseas who decided that he has the potential to be promoted overseas. Concerts and album promotions in North and South America as well as Europe. They barely had time for each other anymore as their schedules start to clash just like how they were before they got married, when Junsu was busy with his musical and Yoochun was busy with his drama.

Thank god for Jaejoong hyung who mediate both of them! For that, he reunite both Yunho and his soulmate to takeover his initial plan to go Bora Bora. After their trip back, Yunho and Jaejoong who had an argument before the trip became even closer when they return. Even Yoochun is envious of his hyungs. He got so annoyed after the first month alone that he just took in every fanmeet that his manager threw to him in the different parts of Asia. 

He wish he was able to meet his wife besides just talking over the phone which is also a problem! Especially of the time differences and his mother in law who was following his wife had to assure him every single time that Junsu is fine everytime the man cannot attend to his call. It was unfair that he could not even enjoy his married life for the first month. They should be making babies for god's sake! Not being separated like some kind of Romeo and Juliet story! 

The only time he was able to meet Junsu was for a couple of hours before his own flight for a fanmeet overseas. One which he truly regrets, he should not have agreed to all the fanmeets that his manager have informed him about. In fact, he was even more annoyed that he decides on those fanmeets when he was not being rational. Now it was his own fault for having to leave his own wife for the same 2 months that Junsu left him. Yoochun groaned at his stupidity. 

However, one issue that keep probing his mind was the look on Junsu's pale face when he return from his trip. Probably from jetlag, his wife look really frail and worn out. Yoochun could not help but also notice Junsu's angel voice was missing. He only manage to eat a meal with Junsu before having to leave for his flight but he noticed that despite his wife's frail look, Junsu's was even fuller and firmer than before. Maybe all the strenuous y dance on stage helps to keep it firm and tight as it was.

He that piece of meat and gave it a good smack before he left for his fanmeet to which his wife replied weakly to take care. He gave Junsu a long kiss before he make his way to his fanmeet that will be taking place in a span of 2 months, promising to call his wife just like Junsu did when he was on his tour. 

In a span of 2 months, Yoochun excitedly return to Seoul with all the souvenirs he bought for his wife. Finally, after 4 months of being away from each other, he is able to spend time with his wife again. However, Junsu just had to be cheeky with him. He decided to have a small concert to accommodate his fans who were unable to get the tickets in his previous tour in Seoul. So, instead of being home to the embrace of his wife, Yoochun had to go straight to the concert after he landed. 

He met both Yunho and Jaejoong who was there together with Changmin whom was accompanied by Kyuhyun. Even both his mother and Yoohwan as well as his in laws were there at the same spot. They were there since Junsu started rehearsing and instead of the usual seats from the back, all four of them decides to opt for a space near the front at the mosh pit. Yoochun found it odd but he just decided to let that bit of information go as the main thing was he get to see his wife upclose.

Junsu was getting ready for the concert so Yoochun decided to visit him in the waiting room to give some encouragement. However, Yoochun noticed something different about his wife. If anything was odd, it was his glowing face. hidden behind those oversized shirt and tight pants. Yoochun approached Junsu and asking his well-being to which Junsu said he was very glad to be able to reunite with him again. They were given some time alone from their coordinators to catch up with each other before they took Junsu away from him due to lack of time.

Yoochun groaned but left the place nonetheless since he does not want to delay the concert even more so he could whisk Junsu home the moment the concert ends. He smiled at his plans and rejoin the others again at the mosh pit as the concert hall started to fill with Junsu's fans. Most of the fan who saw him greeted and smiled. Some even ask for an autograph as well as pictures that Yoochun willingly comply to. He does so until the lights slowly dimmed and his wife started appearing on stage to perform.

Being the proud husband, Yoochun clapped and sing along to Junsu's songs throughout the two hours. During the encore, Junsu did something special to the crowd, which was singing Beyonce's Love On Top. The beat started and his wife started dancing to the beat like how the actual dance was choreographed. Dancing in those lose pants and a tight shirt that was covered with a glittered silver jacket, Junsu dance his life away. As he stretched the last note of the song, the light focus on his wife and one on himself as everything was in darkness when Junsu ended the last note.

Yoochun was stunned for a moment as he does not expect himself who was tired from his flight to be in the limelight. But Junsu started smiling to him and all his worries disappeared. He saw his wife took out his in ear and threw the mic down that screeched a metallic sound as he unbotton the silver glitter jacket while the crowd continued cheering. Then suddenly, Yoochun realised something that he has been missing all along. Junsu was rubbing a little bump on his stomach as he grinned at Yoochun who was stunned at the sight.

Who would have known that he had gotten a surprise himself during the encore to which Yunho, Jaejoong, Changmin and Kyuhyun grinned their sneakiest smile to him. All of them were giving him congratulatory hugs and ruffled his hair as he stared on his beautiful wife. Even his family members who gave him the proudest smile encouraged him to get on stage to be by his wife's side in front of all his fans. He slowly started hearing the crowd cheering his name as well as Junsus'. As the sight slowly sink in his brain, he ran up the stage and pick Junsu up in front of the crowd as he swirl his wife in glee.

When he placed Junsu down, he gave his wife the sweetest kiss he could ever give as he smile endlessly. Junsu is pregnant with his child! His wife's surprise that was hidden in the 4 months that they were separated! Yoochun was speechless as he was overwhelm with happiness at such wonderful news! He is having a child, a baby of his own! That was the best surprise that he could have ever gotten from anyone, what more from the love of his life. If he thought that it was unfair for the separation to happen, he take back his words. Rather, he was grateful that a surprise that he could not give Junsu is given back to him. During the 4 months of separation, he not only got his baby Su back, but he also got his own flesh and blood growing in the body of his wife into his life! His precious babies.