Daily Problems

Yoosu Drabbles [HIATUS]

 

Jaejoong was composing music in the living room when Yoochun came in slamming the front door of the apartment they share. Probably another argument with Junsu. Though it has been years since he knows his soul mate, it seems like the only person who could get Yoochun to behave in such a way is none other than their dear band mate boyfriend, Kim Junsu. Jaejoong doesn't even know why he bothers with Yoochun at all. Junsu is their mood-maker and apparently, one of the best if not THE BEST partner Yoochun could ever have. The fact that Junsu manage to change Yoochun from the resident playboy already proved so much.

 

"Dude.. What's up?"

 

"Pshh Junsu thinks he is all that huh? Arguing with me because I disagree of him moving his hips like that."

 

"Seriously? How old are you? 10?"

 

"What? He thinks it is his trademark dance but seriously it was just trying to get the ladies to drool all over him! Even I can do that!"

 

"You do realize that this is JUNSU we are talking about right?"

 

"YES!"

 

"You do know that he will be coming by through that door later right?"

 

"Don't remind me."

 

"I don't have to. In case you forget, we live in the same apartment?"

 

"Is this the way you treat your best friend?"

 

"No, but this is the way I treat my CHILDISH best friend."

 

"Why are you always on his side?"

 

"Then why aren't you?"

 

"Is that a trick question?"

 

"You do realize that you are older among the two of you right? So behave like your own age will you?!"

 

"There is a reason why we are soul mates you know."

 

"I know and that is to get you into trouble."

 

"Thanks dude! That's nice of you!"

 

"Welcome."

 

Just right after Jaejoong says that, someone keying in the password to the door can be heard. Jaejoong gave him the 'I told you' look but all Yoochun does was run to his room and lock the door instead of confronting Junsu. A very mature attitude indeed. Jaejoong saw Junsu coming in with a frustrated face but knowing how polite Junsu is despite his feelings, Junsu did greet him before asking where was Yoochun. Though he sounded calm with Jaejoong, he definitely notice the venom hidden within his dongsaeng's voice. Jaejoong just points him to his boyfriends room to which Junsu replied him with a grateful smile.

 

The scene was not anything new, Yoochun's petty arguments with Junsu happens so frequently that Jaejoong toss it like any other daily problems. He went back to his seat after Junsu approached Yoochun's room. Junsu entered the room and as usual, he heard voices are raised inside between them before Yoochun walks out and face him again, leaving his boyfriend in his room.

 

"Who does he thinks he is, coming back home and nags at me? He thinks he can tell me what to do?" Yoochun grumbled while looking at Jaejoong.

 

Before Jaejoong could say anything, he heard Junsu shouts from his room, "PARK YOOCHUN, COME BACK HERE!"

 

"I'M COMING!", Yoochun looks at him with a frustrated look before stomping back into his room.

 

Jaejoong could only smirk. That was exactly what his friend has become since he was with Junsu. From the cool playboy, Yoochun has downgraded to a mushy love sick puppy who is afraid of hurting his Junsu's feelings. Not that he minds, his friend needs a little lesson from all those attitude that he shows in public. Apparently. only his Junsu can control him. Plugging in his headphones back on, Jaejoong blast out the music that he compose to drown the childish arguments of his two bandmates.