Cheated (3-shots) - Get On My Nerves (Part 3)

Yoosu Drabbles [HIATUS]

 


A/N: I was trying to find an ending for Yoochun, so I was searching for songs to get inspiration from, and this was what I found! :D

 

It has been 3 years since Junsu lives in San Francisco. His lifestyle was of no difference in comparison to Seoul, forever attending meetings and events that he has to overlook. In fact, he extended his contract here for another 5 years because of the satisfaction he has about his environment. Of course, there were great rewards he received to go on trips every now and then when he is on break and he had so much fun!

 

Add on to his fun 'adventures', he almost always has surprise visits from his family and friends. Even the bickering couple came on Christmas to celebrate with him for 2 consecutive years. Junsu has his share of flings going to clubs and parties with his colleagues. Basically, his life revolves around fun and nothing else but fun.

 

He would lie if he does not think of Yoochun on a random basis, a 6 years relationship does not just disappear in a blink of an eye. However, probably it was the new environment and his colleagues, he just does not have any recollective thoughts of getting back with his ex-fiance. He just has no feelings for him anymore.

 

He remembers the time when he left, and told his family of the shocking news. They were devastated as they love Yoochun and still do till now. Even Yoochun's parents visit him at times along with his family but as Junsu explained to them, the love he has for Yoochun was gone and he just wish the best for him.

______________________________________________________________________________    

 

Junsu came home from work and was in rush to hide in the warm apartment from the cold winter. He noticed that the lights in his apartment was on and as usual, he thought it must be one of his family members or Gahee noona that came to visit. They have the spare key after all courtesy of his every so kind twin.

 

"I'm home!" Junsu exclaimed as he took off his coat and boots to enter the living room. He was surprised that nobody answered him. He assumes, that they probably went out while getting bored waiting or probably resting in the guest room. 

 

He checks the guest room but to no avail, so he went to his room to have a shower. He switched on the lights and almost had his heart stopped when he saw Yoochun appearing right in front of him. He stood speechless.

 

After 3 years he finally gets to see his ex fiance again! The man who was the cause of his heartbreak and broken relationship. There he was right in front of him looking just as handsome as when Junsu left him but with longer shoulder length hair now and probably a little skinnier than before.

 

"Chun... you're here!" Junsu exclaimed in surprised and he gave him a genuine smile. In return, Yoochun just hugs him tightly which Junsu could not help but respond too.

 

They stayed in that position for awhile before breaking apart. 

 

"I've missed you," Yoochun said while looking at the floor after he exchanged a brief eye contact with Junsu.

 

"I've missed you equally Chun," Junsu responded. He does not want to change the way they are now, if possible, Junsu just wants to be friends for now.

 

They went to living room to catch up for the past 3 years. Yoochun is still the manager he was from 3 years ago, and he even rejects the opportunity to take the higher roles after being

 

criticized at his workplace by his colleagues from that fateful incident. He is currently gaining back the trust of his colleagues and apparently became a workaholic lately. Apparently he is here for a month break from his boss to clear his 2 years leave.

 

"So where do you intend to go during this month?" Junsu asked.

 

"Probably hang around your place if you don't mind? Maybe even do a little tour around the place or something." 

 

"Sure! There are extra rooms anyway," Junsu replied with a genuine smile. "Just unpack your stuff, I didn't manage to stock up my fridge, do you mind ramyun instead? I'll cook while you unpack" 

 

"Thank you Su! Owe you a big favour!" Yoochun replied as he brings his luggage in the guest room.

______________________________________________________________________________   

Everything went smoothly for a week, Junsu heading to work while Yoochun heads out to explore San Francisco by himself. They were practically living like they were before except that they are living their own life now.

 

It was the usual weekend that Junsu was invited to a club with his co-workers, however, that particular weekend was the one that made Junsu so frustrated and embarrassed, he wished Yoochun would just disappear!

 

Junsu being the nice host, invited Yoochun to go to the club with him. They were just having some talks and drinks with some of Junsu's colleague when Tanya, one of Junsu's flings appeared by slithering her body into Junsu and gave him a kiss.

 

As it was common for the man to be greeted by Tanya so he let the woman be after returning her with a smile as he continues talking to his friends. Apparently, Junsu forgot about Yoochun and how the said man does not know of the life that Junsu has led in San Francisco.

 

Tanya was trying to drag Junsu to the dance floor but Junsu was still too engrossed in the conversation. He eventually gave in when Tanya was practically touching him everywhere. Off to the dance floor they went and danced seductively against one another for quite some time. 

 

He was slowly getting high on the floor dancing with Tanya in front of him and a stranger behind him that was grinding him. He had so much fun just being sandwiched dancing, his little one got excited.

 

He excused himself from Tanya and the stranger to release himself of that tightness in the loo. That was when all hell break loose. Junsu was just entering the gents when he felt himself being pushed into a cubicle. 

 

Just as he was about to punch whoever it was, he was pushed to one of the walls kissed forcefully as that man rubs his thigh on on Junsu's groin. Junsu moan at such excitement but shook it off as he has his own pride and principles. Once he manage to recollect his thoughts and feelings, he punch the man in the stomach. 

 

When the man leaned over, Junsu pushed him to the toilet seat and head out. Surprisingly, Yoochun was outside the cubicle, thus stunned Junsu who stood rooted to the ground. Yoochun saw the man in the cubicle whom Junsu dealt with earlier and beat him to a pulp.

 

How did Yoochun found out about the incident shocks him but what was worst was they were both not only kicked out from the club but also now stuck at the police station giving statements of the earlier incident. How was that not something to be embarrassed and angry about?! Junsu was afrequent there and it was the first time he was kicked out! Worst was in front of his friends and hisown flings! Damn it!

 

The police gave them a warning and let both off after Yoochun explained that Junsu was beingharrassed. The ride back home was silent and as usual, Yoochun tried to explain his way out of it but Junsu just shuts his ear and slam the door of his bedroom when they reached the apartment. A way to end a normally good weekend due to the presence of his ex fiance.

______________________________________________________________________________ 

Halfway through the second week, Junsu being the kind hearted person he is, forgives Yoochun. Things were back like normal but it just had to happen again on another weekend. Yoochun acting stupid or just part of a plan that Junsu was totally oblivious about, but either or, it was driving him crazy!

 

Junsu has a blind date that was set up by his colleague for him. So here he was sitting with the beautiful and sweet girl after a date at the amusement park, just talking and recalling back those fun memories they had before dinner. 

 

At the end of the day, Junsu was a happy man with a great date and a beautiful lady. They were totally into each other and Junsu could not wait for another date with her. 

 

After being at a cafe sharing a waffle ice cream together after dinner, Junsu sent his date home and went home himself. He was in total bliss that he reached home smiling like an idiot forgetting that Yoochun was there. He went to his room and had a great long shower recalling the whole day he had with his date.

 

He went out dressed and happy till he saw Yoochun at the kitchen trying to whip up his own meal. That was when he realized he has a guest and forgotten to cook a meal for him! 

 

"Chun! I'm so sorry, I thought you would be out eating instead of being here," Junsu being apologetic.

 

Yoochun turned from whatever he was stirring at the pot to look up, "It's fine Su yah, I was referring to the recipe book, so it should be fine, I'm cooking a small portion for myself though, have you eaten? If not, I will make an extra portion."

 

"No thank you, I've had dinner outside. You enjoy your dinner then, tell me if you need anything," Junsu smiled before heading to his room.

 

"By the way, Su? Some lady called your mobile awhile ago when you were in the showers, you might want to call her back," Yoochun replied.

 

"Oh, thank you!" Junsu replied before entering his room with his cellphone gripped tightly in his hands.

 

Junsu was ecstatic that his date has called him. He was sure of it. When he calls her back, he was shocked at what went on.

 

His date went ballistic about him being a liar and a cheater and after a couple of naggings, it was done. She hated him, for thinking Junsu is cheating on his fiance. Junsu tried to explain but it all fell on deaf ears and at the end of it, she was cancelling everyone of his calls.

 

Junsu just flared up, firstly he had just forgiven Yoochun not too long ago, and now it has come to this. He slammed open his bedroom door and saw that bastard eating his stupid food at his stupid dining table peacefully.

 

"The Yoochun! What just happened?! What did you ing tell the lady over the phone?" Junsu was practically trying to control his seething anger. 

 

"Oh~ the lady? I just told her you were in the showers," Yoochun replied as he ate.

 

"Then why is she angry then, would you kindly explain?" 

 

"Ah~ She called and I picked up since you left it in the living room. I accidentally said, Park Residences and was about to recorrect when she starts interrogating me," Yoochun nonchalantly replied.

 

"Oh god, what did you say Chun?!" Junsu was close to screaming now.

 

"She asks who am I, and I said truthfully that I'm your ex fiance, then she starts asking why I was here and some Su,"

 

"MY GOD! WHY DID YOU EVEN SAY THAT?!" Junsu was practically already screeching by the time he says the last word.

 

" Su, I didn't know she was your date alright?! I picked up because of the ing continuous ringing! I said I ACCIDENTALLY mentioned Park Residences and she started saying some about me being here and how you are a liar," Yoochun was on the verge of screaming too but apparently took his breathe as there can't be two fire in a fight, someone has to be the water.

 

"Damn it, great! you just ruin the person I am actually interested in and you did this! Just ing great Yoochun!," Junsu says and walk out of the living room cursing his way through.

 

"Su! Su!," Yoochun knocks on his door but Junsu just ignored and covers his ears with his pillow.

 

Damn his life being with such an ex fiance!

______________________________________________________________________________  

The 3rd week, everything went fine with no issues or arguments as both were still sore from the latest one. They went about doing things differently and no conversation except small interactions during meal times and when they bump into each other. 

 

Being an ex fiance of Yoochun, Junsu knows how is he like. He knew he was too harsh on their last argument, he did mention he did not mean to say 'Park Residences' which to Junsu is like a jinx word or so he thought.

 

It is a week left before Yoochun is leaving and he has not been the best host when his ex has been the one saving his in the club and then manage to indirectly point out his date true colours. Maybe because he still keeps a tiny bit of grudge against the said man for what he had done before.

 

4 days before Yoochun heads back to Seoul, Junsu decides to plan some outing with him so that they can finally leave each other on a mutual agreement and be friends or at least he hope so.

 

Yoochun was surprised at the sudden change he was treated but Junsu assumed he just went along with it. The remaining days were great. It was as if they were back to normal, and Junsu admits he does almost fell in love with the man again. His charm and romance never fail to capture Junsu's heart and cause it to flutter. 

 

It was as if fate decides to test them, they were back to how they were in the past except the location was in a different country. Maybe it was deja vu, but he remembered it was at their favourite restaurant that Yoochun proposed to him years ago. 

 

That is exactly what is happening right now at a particular restaurant in San Francisco. Yoochun was on one knee proposing to Junsu again. With eyes of other customers looking at them, Junsu felt embarrassed. This was not planned or discussed with him at all. What makes Yoochun thinksthat Junsu would accept him again after what they had went through balls his mind.

 

Not wanting to keep the tense atmosphere of the restaurant, Junsu agrees to the proposal in theeyes of the public, only with a thought to get an explanation from Yoochun after they are done. 

 

The meal following the proposal was awkward. Junsu was pretty much annoyed with him. Maybe being nice to to ex fiance is giving him the wrong signals. Just the thought of that frustrates Junsu. 

 

Once they were done with dinner, Yoochun opt to go for a drive around town and since Junsu was not in a good mood, he just agrees with the said man. It was that unfortunate ride that they were arguing the whole way.

 

It started with Junsu returning the engagement ring to Yoochun, then the man himself was arguing as to why Junsu does what he did. Junsu was trying to tell him calmly how he was not consulted about his feelings and how Yoochun had misunderstood his good intentions. Slowly, the drive ended up at the side of the road with the couple having verbal attacks against each other.

 

"You know what Yoochun, you are delusional!" Junsu exclaimed in anger. "You are really ed up!"

 

"Me? ed up?! I did once but do you have to bring it up every single time? Are you that petty to keep bringing that up?!" 

 

"I'm petty?! Wow Yoochun wow! You are here living in my apartment, driving my car and you call me petty?! The ! In case you forget, I was doing this out of goodwill because I still care for your family dearly!" Junsu screamed.

 

"We were over 3 years ago! What makes you think this is a green light for you to get back together with me again huh?! Get a life Park Yoochun!" Junsu continued.

 

"I can't believe this, here I am on a vacation and trying to be on good terms with you, but all I get is some ty bastard whining about my return," Yoochun was on the same level as Junsu's anger now.

 

The ty bastard comment was the last straw for Junsu, "Fine, get the out of my car and out of my life Park ing Yoochun!" and that was what Yoochun did. He went out of the car while Junsu took over and drove away.

 

Junsu reached his apartment and was seriously on the verge on killing someone named Park Yoochun. He was seriously getting on Junsu's nerves, so much for thinking he was back to what he was. ing bastard called him petty and whiny! it! He was even being the forgiving one. He damn wasted his energy for such an of a person. 

 

Junsu is going to be a very petty person as what Yoochun says, so he went to his guest room, took all of his ex fiance's belongings to throw it in the luggage and out of his house. He does not ing give a damn about the man anymore.

 

Yoochun may have his last night on the streets of San Francisco for all Junsu cared. He does not want to have any relationship with the man anymore. ing bastard getting on his nerves! He is not even going to send him off, he is grown man and he knows how to get to airport himself!

 

That night, Junsu locks his house from inside, plugged his ears with loud music and went to sleep. His phone was on silent too.

______________________________________________________________________________

It has been a couple of months since Yoochun left and Junsu was back to living his normal life. His parents and Yoochuns' still contacted him, and so does his other friends. He managed to gethimself a girlfriend and has been together with her for 3 months and both are pretty much living with the same principles and with very great understanding of each other.

 

As for Yoochun, Junsu has not been keeping up to date with him. He was informed of his ex fromhis parents but that was mostly it. He mainly shuts himself from his ex, he was thankful for this unfortunate incidents or he would have not known the person that Yoochun really was.

 

Even 6 years with him does not prove that you know someone that well. Junsu learnt that and he shall keep his lesson in tact for his future relationships. As of now, he is just mainly enjoying his life and it shall stick that way without the interference of the man named Park Yoochun.