Love Story

Yoosu Drabbles [HIATUS]

WARNING: Explicit abuse and murder content.

 

A/NWas listening to this when I came out with this plot. Enjoy!

 


Giving Yoochun a peck on his right cheek before dinner starts was like any other routine they had ever since they move in together. It used to be full of lovely gazes, but now it just seems like an empty shell of greeting. Eating silently as they face each other, it was nothing close to a happy dinner. hearing the man opposite him throwing the metal chopsticks on the table and spat out the rice he cooked, Junsu stayed still in his seat. Trembling in his oversize shirt, he didn't even get to have a taste of his own food before Yoochun pulled him roughly towards their room, leaving the messy dining table behind. Yoochun's tight hold on his wrist will just be another bruise he has among the rest.



It's funny how Junsu used to be so perfect in Yoochun's eyes but now he is just another ragged toy. With a busted lower lip and black right eye added on to the purple bruises covering his whole body, whatever Yoochun has in plan for him tonight was nothing surprising anymore. Throwing the younger man on the bed, Yoochun swiftly climb over and gave Junsu a tight slap. Junsu was not even given a chance to recover before Yoochun chokes him. Trying to resuscitate himself, he tried to pull his lover's hands away from his neck while struggling for air. Showing his desperation to stay alive, Junsu flails his legs which accidentally kick Yoochun directly at his chest. That action made the older man loosen the hold on his neck and was pushed back from the impact.



Taking in a deep breathe of oxygen to get his vision back into place, Junsu holds his neck to ease himself from the suffering Yoochun gave him. However, he barely manage to regain himself fully before Yoochun return with a new sense of vigour and anger. Junsu was unable to comprehend his lover's next action when he felt himself fold over as his breath left his lips from the hard punch that Yoochun just gave him. Multiple punches followed after and one hit Junsu directly at his head throwing him off from the bed to the floor. Unfortunately, the violence was just getting started. Junsu felt Yoochun towering over him as the older man pulled out the belt from his jeans and tie it around hands before giving it a pull as a preview of what he was intending to do.



Smirking at him, Yoochun let loose of the hold on the belt and swing it high enough before bringing it down with much force and speed that Junsu felt a burn on his lower back. Arching his back in pain, he hold onto the crumpled bed sheets as if it was his second life. As the belt came in contact with his skin countlessly, he felt his grasp on the sheets start to loosen as he lay motionlessly on the floor to receive countless hits Yoochun gave him, a feat that has become a routine the past 4 months. He was on his brink of sanity and the least he could do is leave but here he was, staying and hoping that the man he loves would change.



Junsu bit his lips hard to hold his pain from the beatings that a metallic taste starts to replace the saliva in his mouth. Hoping that it would be over soon, Junsu felt his limp body being pulled and thrown again on the bed before he heard the sound of a zipper coming down followed by the sound of soft thud on the floor nearby. The dip on the bed already proves so much on what will happen to him next and as expected Yoochun was on top of him eyeing him. It was just like any other night, the older man started 'making love' to him. Rough and forceful at first before he slowly does it gently and kisses the bruises that he left on Junsu earlier. Junsu's mind could barely take in how times they did that before Yoochun fell beside him and fall asleep hugging him.



Still awake from the violent activity, Junsu knew that Yoochun would be awake looking for a drink in the middle of the night so he prepared himself for that moment to prevent Yoochun from hitting him again. It took Yoochun another 2 hours of sleep before he woke up looking for a drink. Pushing Junsu roughly to urge him to get the older man a drink, Junsu slowly limped from the bed and drag himself towards the kitchen. It took him quite a while to reach the kitchen but he only manage to get the glass when Junsu heard hard footsteps coming towards him. Before he knew it, Junsu felt his head hit the kitchen counter and the glass that he was holding broke into huge sharp pieces on the floor as Junsu felt blood oozing out from his forehead.



Junsu heard Yoochun cursing at how slow he is before the older man stepped over him to take a new glass and head to the fridge himself, taking out the bottle of half full ice water left in the fridge, Yoochun poured himself a glass and swallow it down fast in thirst, all the while scrutinizing Junsu's state. The younger man just look at his lover in return and before Yoochun could pour himself another glass, Junsu saw him hold onto his neck in pain. Yoochun tried to reach out for him in panic but end up falling to the floor on top of the previously broken shreds of glasses right in front of him. Laying in front of Junsu in pain, Yoochun hold onto the younger man for life and tries to get him to help and the younger man did exactly as requested. Taking one of the broken glass on the floor, Junsu stabbed his lover right at his heart as Yoochun watch him did it in a weak state. Doing the action multiple times till Junsu felt his lover laid motionless on the floor, he stopped and cried his heart out.



Even when his hand was bleeding from the deep cut of holding the broken glass tightly, it was not as painful as his broken mental state but worst of all, his heart. Touching Yoochun's face with his bloody hand, Junsu bawled out crying. Apologising continuously for killing his lover with poison and then stabbing him, Junsu laughed at the irony of how he wanted him dead yet now here the violent man was laying unconscious in front of him and Junsu wants him to come back to life. He was too weak to even move considering the amount of blood he have loss, so he chose to just lay on top of his lover and close his eyes momentarily. Unknowingly, it was also the last time he let out his last breahe as his dead body laid on top his lover's, both their blood mixed together on the floor and slowly encircling the dead couple. 



That was their love story.