Come Back Home

Yoosu Drabbles [HIATUS]

Yoochun woke up to an empty bed again. He strained his ears to hear any noises in the house but all he heard was an eerie silence. It has been weeks since he last saw Junsu waking up next to him, what more spent time together and it bothers him a lot. He stretched his tired body in bed, ruining the side of the empty bed that has been made to show his frustrations.

 

He dragged himself out of bed outside their bedroom to confirm his suspicions, hoping for some sort of miracle that his beloved is home. To his dismay, the house especially the kitchen was too clean to leave traces of his messy fiancé’s trademarks. Junsu has a tendency to leave trails of food when he cooks (even if it just a simple egg with toast) and particularly when he eats. However, that was what made Yoochun adore him (and sometimes nags at him as equally) whenever they have daily morning coffees together.

 

However, all that fairytale moments are gone the moment Yoochun introduced Junsu to AJ – short for Ace Junior – a name that belongs to an idol that his fiancé loves so much. That is the most regretful decision Yoochun has ever made and nothing annoys him even more that Junsu spends his mornings with him.

 

On normal days before AJ comes along, Yoochun would only have a glass of coffee and Junsu to start his day. However, since he has been waking up alone, he doubles the dosage because the absence of his fiancé left a huge impact on his lonely being. Leaning against the counter, Yoochun left the kettle to boil as he looks on at the front door, hoping that it will open and reveal the man that he loves the most.

 

As if the Heaven heard him, the door open not long after his wish and Junsu appeared with his messy bed hair carrying the most annoying grey munchkin breed called AJ – yes, Junsu decides to name the kitten after his favourite idol. Yoochun took a couple of long strides to his fiancé and gave him a bone crushing hug that made the little pest fall from his arms – that was his purpose anyway.

 

His fiancé hits him on his chest when AJ fell and the first thing he did after escaping Yoochun’s embrace was to check on the little pest. Yoochun stared at the kitten in hatred, cursing himself for bringing him home to Junsu. It was that mesmerising set of brown eyes that got him hooked and who would have known that his fiancé would rather spend his mornings with a furry short legged creature than his own handsome partner.

 

Yes, he is jealous of a cat, be damn about manliness. If a cat can win his fiance’s heart, so will his aegyo and Yoochun has a whole truckload of it to get his fiancé back. He lost today but he is sure to win the little pest tomorrow. He glared at AJ as he pull Junsu towards his arms and drag him to the kitchen for their morning coffees. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi again~ it's been a year (it's been far too long - at least in 7 days, it will officially been a year since i have disappeared), totally lost my muse but had a sudden idea that hit me about yoosu. I'm still busy with school so this is just a short update (it is a lame attempt, i'm sorry) to release the insanity from the crazy final year.