Chapter 2

Age Is Just A Number

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Yoo Jaesuk and now we're back again on Running Man!!" Jaesuk open the show. "Today, we had a special guest. A nice and cute girl who can sing and dance beautifuly, melting all of the oppas hearts~" said Jaesuk. "Yah.. What's being so sweet suddenly oppa?" Jihyo tease and the other laugh. "Aish.. Jihyo-ah don't ruin my romantic image." Jaesuk act cool. The other laugh even more. "I heard that she's very young.." Joongki was cut by HaHa "Jaesuk hyung.. You won't got a chance hyung.. Try to face it" all of the crew cracked up. Jaesuk gave a frowning face. "Enough.. Enough.. Now give a big greet to our guest, Lee Haemi!!" Sukjin said. Haejeon walk to the set shyly. "Aigoo~ She's shy.. So cute.." Gwangsoo said teasingly. "Annyeonghaseyo.. Lee Haemi imnida~" Haemi did a little aegyo while introducing herself and gain a lot of "awww~" from the crew.

 

"Aigoo~ She's so pure" Gary said. "Ah~ I think I fall in love" HaHa jokes. "So.. Haemi-ssi, you are newly debuted right? How's it goes so far?" Jaesuk made a short interview. "Neh.. It's nice. I'm so happy that the netizens gave me a good responses." Haejeon smile sweetly. "Aigoo her smile.. Aish.. I can't take my breath breath breath~" Gwangsoo suddenly danced to B2ST-Breathe song, made everyone laugh so hard. "Yah Jongkook oppa.. Are you in silent mode?" Jihyo nudge Jongkook's hand. Suddenly, Jongkook and Haejeon meet eyes and stare at each other in silent. "Whoaa.. Whoa.. Enough with the eye contact!! You're hipnotizing her" Joongki covered her eyes. "Okay! Let's get back to our show! So PDs, what are we going to do now?" the Big Nose Sukjin ask. The PDs explain a game rule and the casts playing it as crazily as ever. Haemi immidiately forget her nervousness and easily get along with the other.

 

"Okay.. Before we play the famous bell hide and seek game, let's ask Haemi some question. We barely know her right?" "neehhhh~~~" the other answer in unison. "So who'll ask first?" "ah! Me me me!!" Gary and Gwangsoo said in the same time. "Yah.. I'm the first one hyung.." Gwangsoo said in plea. "Siro! I'm the first one." "Hyung~ you already have Jihyo noona.." "today isn't monday." Gary snapped immidiately. "Yay!! Joongki-ya.. Come here play with noona~" Jihyo sang happily. "But I want to talk to Haemi too.." Joongki joke. Everyone laugh at rejected-blank-Jihyo.

 

"As the main host, i'll ask first. So, Haemi.. How does it feel to be a singer? You sing pop-ballad song right?" Jaesuk ask. "ummm... Being a singer is my dream since i was little. So it's like a dream comes true. Kkk~". "And why did you choose pop-ballad?" Sukjin ask. "Hmm.. It's because i'm a big fan of a pop-ballad singer. Hahaha. I really love all of his songs.." "mwo? His? Who??" Jihyo cut and the other also curious. "A-ah.. I'm too shy to say his name.." Haemi's cheeks start to blushed. "Woohh.. She's blushing~" the other tease. "Umm... It's K-Kim Jong K-Kook sunbaenim.." Haemi covered her red face with her palms. "Huh? So... The reason you're become a singer is because of... Jongkook?" Sukjin ask in surprise. Still covering her face, Haemi nod slowly.

 

"Okay.. Next question. Who is your ideal type of guy?" Gwangsoo ask and gain a tackle from Gary ang Joongki. "What?? I'm just curious.." he put an innocent look. "Mmm... Ideal type? I like a guy with a sweet voice, nice smile, well built body, and a cute squint-eyes.." Haemi answered. "...Is it just me or all of those types refers to Jongkook hyung?" HaHa bluntly said. Again..the casts got shock. Haemi only giggle a bit and nod her head. Jongkook can only smile at her and not knowing that his smile make the girl weaken.

 

"Last question. How old are you?" Joongki ask. "mmm.. I'll be 18 this year." she replied. "Aah~ so young.. Hyung, how old are you?" Joongki refers to Jongkook. "24 years old" he calmly said. "Hahahaha i'm 20 then" Sukjin joke. "Oppa, aren't you 36?" Jihyo ask. "Aniyo.. Last April 25th is Jongkook sunbaenim's 35th birthday.." Haemi said in confident. "She sure is your fan hyung" Gary patted Jongkook's shoulder. "Actually, I don't even know hyung's birthday" Gwangsoo said innocently. "Yah! You really have a dead wish aren't you?!" Jongkook shot a death glare on him. "Hahahaha this is why i love this program" Haemi said between her laugh. "You watch Running Man?" "Always! Never missed one!" Haemi laugh even more. A simple smile slowly crept to Jongkook's lips, but no one realize it.

 

*******************

sorry for the lame update. I know there're too much dialogue, i just want to make it like a real interview. Mianhaeyo!!!