Chapter 13

Age Is Just A Number

 

"Bye oppa.. Text me when you're home.. Take care" Haemi said and the man drove off. Haemi went in and lay on the sofa. 'I just give my first kiss to Jongkook oppa.. Is this how it feels to be kissed? Omg i feel like i wanna explode to billion pieces of glitters!!' Haemi smile like a crazy girl replaying the kiss she just had. "Haemi i'm home.." Sunhae come from the front door. "Annyeong umma!! How's the meeting?" Haemi couldn't hide her happiness. "Haemiya.. Did you hide something from me? Is there something that you didn't tell me?" "Eh? What are you talking about?" Haemi suddenly feel nervous. "Are you and Jongkook-ssi dating now?" Sunhae just shot right in the bull's eye. Haemi opened but close it again. "Ne.." She answered whispering. "Are you out of your mind?! He's like 2x your age! What are you thinking, Haemi? Do you want to put us in a bug trouble??" Sunhae yelled in frustration. "Aniyo.. But umma, i like him.. I like him not as an idol anymore.. He's a gentle man and he really care about me." Haemi try to explain. "But still! What would people think? You're a celebrity now. Think about your image!" Haemi cried and run to her room. "I want you to stay away from him. I'll cancel the deal for you to be the permanent member for Running Man." Sunhaw said from the outside.  "Umma!! Don't do that.. How can you be so cruel? He's not a bad person, you know that." Haemi said between her tears. "But he will give you a bad image. You're a rookie. Your career is still unstable.." Sunhae insist. "No he won't. You have to trust me. I may be a rooki celebrity but i'm not a little girl. I know what's right and wrong. Even if we will have scandal or people hating on us, i'll work it out myself. Trust me on this umma.. I love him.." Haemi plead. "You don't know what love is Haemi.." "Yes i know. Just don't tell me to stay away from him.. I can't.." Sunhae finally gave up. "Whatever happens in the future between you and him, you have to work it out yourself as you said. Promise?" "Thanks umma.. I promise.." Haemi hug her and went back to her room calming herself.

When she check her phone, there was numerous missedcalls and texts. Just when she wants to open the text, her phone rang. "Yeobuseyo?" "Haemiya, i'm in front of your house, can you come out for a moment?" She peeked from the window, there's a guy waiting in front of the gate. "Okay oppa.."

"Hey.. What are you doing here?" She ask him. "Tell me, did you and Kim Jongkook sunbaenim are dating?" he ask in disbelief. "Yes we are.. Why?" Sunhae answered. "He's too old for you Haemiya.." "Ugh.. Not you too Hyunsun oppa.. I just had a debate with umma, and i don't wanna have another round of debate with you." Sunhae answered a little bit pissed. "See? Even your umma disagree with your relationship.. You should be with someone your age.." "You're not my dad. You can't control me like that.." She stare at him. "You've changed Haemi.. You're not Haemi that I used to know.. Is it because of him?" "Jongkook oppa has nothing to do with this." "No, HE has EVERYTHING to do with this! You keep a distance from me ever since you're close to that guy" "he has a name.." Sunhae glare at him. "I don't wanna lose you again Haemiya.. Don't be like this.." "You've never had me in the first place oppa.." She said. "Haemiya.." She only stare at him in annoyed face. "Haemiya, i care you.. Ever since we're in junior high even when you move to Japan, i always think about you.. I miss you everysingle say.. I pray that i'll meet you again someday.." "Well you've meet me now.." "But this is not Haemi that i want to meet.. You're different.. You're like someone else.." "Well i'm sorry for that then.." Haemi said sarcasticaly. "Haemi don't do this.." He plead. "I'm really tired, i'm coming back inside" she turn around but Hyunsun hold her hand. "Haemi, i love you.." He said suddenly. "W-what?" She ask. "I love you.. I've been keeping this feeling because i'm afraid that it will ruin our friendship. My heart hurts when i saw you with him. How you both be really close in such a short time. It breaks my heart.." Hyunsun confesed. She only stare at him trying to process everything that she heard. "I don't know what to say.. I... Just leave me alone.." She pull her hand and went inside. Leaving the man with a broken heart trying to hold his tears.

Hyunsun head back to his apartment where the member are playing games. "Hey, where have you been?" ask Park Taeyang. Hyunsun went straight to his room and locked himself there. "What's wrong with him?" The members look at each other in

 

**************************************************************************************

nooooooooooooooooooooo.... Haemi-Hyunsun friendship is starting to falling appart..

gonna do a double update today!! (or maybe even triple kkkk... but I might uploadchapter 15 later tonight)