Chapter 5

Age Is Just A Number

“H-Hyunsun?” Haemi gasp in disbelieve. “H-Haemi?” Hyunsun stare at her in surprised. “You know her?” Heejae ask. Hyunsun approach her. “Haemi-yah.. it’s been a really long time. I miss you..” Hyunsun stare at her with careness. He cares her cheeks and her hair. ‘God I miss his touch..’ Haemi thought. “May I..hug you?” Hyunsun ask. Haemi nods and Hyunsun hug her tightly, scared that he might lose her again. “I miss you.. oppa.” Haemi whispered. “I miss you more..” He answered kissing her head. “I miss you most..” Haemi tighten her embrace. “*cough*Hyunsun-ah.. mind to introduce her to us?” Park Taeyang said. All of them went to CHAOs waiting room.

 

“So guys.. this is Lee Haemi. Haemi, this is my group CHAOs. Park Taeyang, Hee Jae, Dong Min, and Doo Hwan.” Hyunsun introduce them. “Annyeonghaseyo.. we are CHAOs!” the boys greet. “Annyeonghaseyo.. I’m Lee Haemi.” She bowed. “Guys.. before you misunderstood our relationship, me and Haemi were friends since we’re still babies. Our mother are bestfriends since high school and we’re neighbors too. It’s been years since I’ve met her.” Hyunsun stare at her in so much careness. “I could tell she is more than bestfriend to him..” Taeyang whispered to Heejae. “Yeah.. I moved to Japan since last grade in junior high, and also have my trainee years there before I finally move here and debut here..” Haemi explain. They all went along really fast and became friends instantly.

 

Lee Haemi performed her song beautifully and lots of fanboys cheer for her. Right after her, CHAOs have their debut stage. They perform amazingly and didn’t show any stage-fright. ‘Hyunsun oppa.. he is a born rapper.’ Haemi stare at the screen. The boys finished their stage and went to Haemi’s waiting room. “How’s our performance, Haemi-ah?” Doohwan ask. “Daebak!! You all perform really great. Kkkk.” Haemi put two thumbs up. “Hyunsun oppa, you were really great up there. You are a born rapper.” Haemi smile. “Yah.. only Hyunsun? We’ve been giving all our best and only Hyunsun who got the personal compliment??” Dongmin fake a jelousy tone. “Hahaha arasso arasso.. Park Taeyang oppa, your voice is great and i love your dance. Heejae oppa you really kill the stage, no wonder you’re the leader. Dongmin oppa, i could see all those girls are crazy about you. And Doohwan oppa, your voice is superb!!” Haemi compliment all of them. “Aigoo.. Aigoo.. Thank you new dongsaeng..” Heejae ruffled her hair.

 

“Haemi-yah.. should we go home now? You need to rest for tomorrow’s schedule..” Sunhae came and start to packing the things up. “Oh.. okay. Oppas, it’s nice to meet all of you. Let’s meet again in other programs, okay?” Haemi went out from the room. “Haemi-yah..” “Waeyo?” Hyunsun approach her and hug her tightly. They were hugging outside the waiting room, where crew are everywhere and also other celebrities. “O-oppa.. people can see us..” Haemi said. “I don’t care.. let stay for a bit longer. I’ve missed you like crazy, you know?” Hyunsun said resting his cheek on her head. Oppa.. i need to go now. Let’s meet in another music show, okay? Hyunsun oppa hwaiting!” Haemi pump her tiny fist. “Arasso.. you too. Hwaiting!” He pump his fist. Haemi went to her car and drove off. None of them know that someone has been capturing all of their loving-caring-moments. The guy smile at the pictures he’s been taken and went happily.

 

******************************************************

Ta-daaah!! so Hyunsun is actually Haemi's childhood friends. kekekeke..

but.. there will be a problem approaching them soon. oh no! what will Haemi and Hyunsun do?

and will it affected Haemi-Kookie relationship?? O.O

wait for it.. :)