Chapter 10

Age Is Just A Number

 

The two of them walk side by side at the park, chating and laughing together. “Haemi-ah.. are you hungry? Let’s grab some lunch first, okay?” Jongkook ask. “Okay. What do you wanna eat?” Haemi ask. “How about.. Italian food?” Jongkook offered. “Sure! I like Italian food. Let’s go!” Haemi smile. They go to an Italian restaurant nearby and order  the food. “So.. what do you wanna do today?” Jongkook ask. “Umm.. I don’t know..” Haemi said. “Is there any places do you wanna go?” he ask again. “..I wanna go to Everland. Kekeke” she giggled like 5-years-old kid. “Hm.. do you wanna go there today? After lunch?” Haemi stare at him in surprised. “Really? We.. We can go there today??” she looks really happy that she wanna jump all over the place right now “Sure.. Why not?” and not long after that, their food is coming.  Haemi couldn’t hide her excitement and her expression makes the man smile like a crazy guy.

 

Right after they eat, because Haemi is too excited, they immediately go to Everland. All the way there Haemi couldn’t stop saying “I can’t believe I’m going to Everland right now!” and Jongkook laugh so happily looking at the girl next to him. They arrived at the Everland and Haemi just ran to the ticket locket near the entrance gate. “2 tickets for adult please..” She said and Jongkook paid for the tickets. “Here you go miss.. Have a good time” the lady in the ticket counter smile at them. When they go inside the Everland, Haemi jump around like a happy bunny. “Oppa! Where should we go now? What ride do you wanna play?” Haemi grab his hand and drag him to the nearest ride. She didn’t realize that the man she’s holding is almost got a heart attack because of the sudden skinship.

 

They play the whole day and it was one of the happiest day of Haemi’s life. It’s almost night so Jongkook ask her to grab some dinner before going home. They ate dinner at a quite fancy restaurant around there. “Oppa.. why didn’t we eat in an ordinary place? Isn’t it too fancy here?” Haemi said while looking around. “There’s no one else except us and the staffs.. it must be because it’s too expensive..” Haemi said again. “No it’s not. I booked the whole restaurant only for us. Relax…” Jongkook ruffled her hair. “You.. booked the whole restaurant?! For what??” Haemi’s eyes almost popped out. “I’ve told you it’s for us. Just relax. Let’s have dinner and then we go home, okay? I don’t want Sunhae to worried about  you..” Jongkook drag her to the table and pull her chair. Haemi grew silent until the finish eating dinner.  “Haemi? Why are you so quite? Does the food taste bad? Are you sick or something?” Jongkook look at her in worry. “No.. It’s nothing oppa. I’m fine..” Haemi smile at him.

 

Jongkook suddenly grab her hand and it slowly with his thumb. “Haemi-ah.. there’s something I wanna tell you. And I think this is the good time..” Jongkook say in a serius tone. “Huh? What is it oppa?” Haemi look at him in confuse. “I have this strange feeling towards you nowadays.. no, it’s not a bad feeling. It’s actually a really good feeling. I always feel so happy and excited everytime I see you..” He look at her before continuing his talk. “So.. I was wondering if you feel the same towards me. Because.. Haemi.. I think I like you..” Jongkook hold his breath waiting Haemi to respond. “O-oppa.. I..” Haemi stuttered. “I know I might be too old for you.. but.. this is a feeling I can’t help.. if you didn’t want me like I want you, it’s okay. I understand that. You probably prefer someone who is your age like Hyu..” “I like you too, oppa..”  Haemi cut him and smile sincerely. “Huh? W-what did you just say?” Jongkook couldn’t believe his ears.”I like you too, oppa.  I also feel the same towards you..” Haemi say it clearly. “So.. you..  So.. do you wanna be my girlfriend?” Jongkook ask. “Yes.. I want to be your girlfriend.” Haemi answered. Jongkook couldn’t hold his smile and he stood up to hug her. “Thankyou Haemi.. but are you sure you wanna go out with me? Didn’t you worry about what people might think about.. us?” Jongkook look directly to her eyes. “I don’t care about what people think about us.. even if they don’t like it and hating us, we’ll work things out together, okay?” Haemi smile at him. “Ofcourse.. I won’t let you face those bad guys alone.. I promise.” Jongkook cares her cheeks lovingly.

 

After they paid for the dinner, they go home hand in hand and be lovey dovey all the way home. The car stop in front of Haemi’s house, Jongkook open the door for her. “Thanks for the beautiful day oppa.. goodnight..” Haemi smile and open the front door. Jongkook grab her hand and pull her into a hug. “thankyou for accepting me.. Goodnight my angel. Have a beautiful night..” He kissed her forehead and cares her cheeks. The girl blushed so hard and hide her face with her palm. “you too oppa.. have a beautiful night..” Haemi kissed his cheeks. Jongkook went back to his car and drove off  after he makes sure that Haemi is already get in the house.

 

Haemi went to her bedroom and squeaking in happiness remember what was just happened tonight. “I can’t believe I’m Kim Jongkook’s girlfriend!!kyaaaaaa!!” Bip.. Bip.. Bip.. her phone suddenly rang.

 

From: Boyfriend ^^

Hey sweetheart ^^ I’m home already. Don’t sleep too late okay? See you soon angel..

Good night..

p.s: I miss you already ._.

 

From: Sweetheart ^^

Okay ^^ I’m going to bed now.. you too oppa, don’t sleep too late. See you soon oppa ^^

I miss you too.. Good night.

 

The couple sleep peacefully and can’t wait for their next meet..

 

************************************************

sorry if it's a bit lame .__.a