Chapter 3

Age Is Just A Number

After the short interview, they finally play the famous bell-hide-and-seek game. They were divided into 2 teams. The mission team are Jaesuk, Sukjin, Gwangsoo, Joongki, and Haemi. The chaser team are Jongkook, Jihyo, Gary, and Haha. The mission team have to collect 4 packages that has been hiden all around the area. While the chaser team have to catch and tear their name tags before they finish the mission.

 

Haemi is so excited in the waiting room, she tell the others about her strategy plan. "Woah.. What a plan! Where did you learn that? Have you been enlisted in the army?" Gwangsoo said in innocently amaze. "Hahaah aniyo oppa, i'm a girl. I just like to play some war games. So i'm used to make a strategy." Haemi answered calmly. "What game?" Joongki joined the conversation. "all Call of Duty series are my favourite games. I can play it like all the day non stop." Haemi answer shyly. "She sure is something.." Jaesuk secretly whisper to Sukjin.

 

The game started and the mission team didn't have problems so far doing their mission. Thanks to Haemi's plan. "Aish! Since when did this game be so difficult?" Jihyo whined in frustation. Jongkook walk as slow as he could so his bell won't make any sound. When he went to one of the hall, he found Haemi who is searching the package. "Where is it? Aish! I never thought this thing is difficult" she search everywhere. "Need a help?" Jongkook tapped her shoulder. "Omo! Aish oppa! You scared me.." Haemi turned to see who tap her. "AH! Jongkook oppa!! Guys I need help in the 3rd hall! Pali!!" Haemi contact her team with the walkie talkie. But it was too late, Jongkook try to grab her nametag that makes him accidentally hug Haemi. 'Eh? He.. H-hug me??' shock is all over her face.

 

Haemi immidiately think of a way to release herself eventhough her fangirl mind are squealing and screamin inside. "Oppa~ jebal.. Don't put me to the prison.." Haemi hug Jongkook back as tight as she could. Jongkook only stay like that in surprise. 'W-what the? Why is my heart...beat this fast?' he thought. "Oppa jebal~" Haemi said in plea. "A-ah.. Okay. There, you can go.." Jongkook said without looking at her because of his uncontrolable heart beat. "Jinjja?? Oppa gomawoyo!!! Saranghae Kookie oppa~" Haemi hug him one more time before ran away from the hall.

 

"Why did you release her?" Jongkook's VJ ask. "Ah~ I can do nothing the moment she hug me.. I can't even think.. Aigoo that girl" Jongkook scrath his head. The game continue and in the end Haemi's team wins. The filming was over for today. Haemi and Sunhae was about to leave when a PD call Sunhae to talk about some things. Haemi wait near her car, she was sitting on a bench when suddenly someone tap her shoulder.

 

"Why haven't you go home?" he ask. "Jongkook oppa.. Mm.. Sunhae umma was called by the PD. Discussing some things I guess. Wae? Oppa hasn't went home too?" Haemi ask calmly which is she herself is surprised that she can be that calm and not flip floping inside. "I'm just done packing. I was about to go when I saw a young lady sitting here alone" he tease. "Cheesy much?" Haemi tease back and they both laugh. Jongkook playfuly ruffling Haemi's medium-lenght-brunette-coloured-wavy-hair.  Ding.. Ding.. Haemi's phone rang. She got a message from Sunhae. "Aish. Why didn't she told me earlier?? I should've been at home right now.." she pout.“What happened?” Jongkook ask. “Sunhae just text me that she might be end up late, and tell me to go home by myself. Huh. She should’ve told me earlier.” Haemi pout again like a little kid. “Hahahaha.. you’re so cute.. you better go home now. It’s getting late.” Jongkook say in a caring tone. “Arasso.. but I want to go to the toilet first. Kkk. Oppa, can you check on my stuff? I’ll be in a minute..” “Sure..” Jongkook nods. Haemi went to the toilet and suddenly her phone rang. “Eh? She didn’t bring her phone? Should I pick it up?” Jongkook pick up the phone.

 

“Yeoboseyo? This is Haemi’s phone..” “Yeoboseyo.. who is it?” Sunhae ask from the other line. “It’s Kim Jongkook. She went to the toilet and didn’t bring her phone. can I help you?” “...mmm ah I just want to check if she got my text or not.. Have she read it?” Sunhae ask. “Ne.. she already read it.. she’ll be going after she finish.” “Okay.. Kamsahabnida Kim Jongkook-ssi..” Sunhae end the phone. Not longer after that, Haemi came back. “Haemi-yah.. Sunhae-ssi just call. She told you to come home..” “Huh? Oh.. okay. I’ll be going first. Bye oppa!” Haemi pick up her bag. “Chamkanman..” Jongkook suddenly grab her hand. “Waeyo?” “Mmm... Can I have your number?” Jongkook ask shyly as he scratch his not-itchy-head. “Muh? Sure...” Haemi gave her number and then she got to her car. “Bye oppa! It’s nice to work with you” she shout from the car. Jongkook wave his hand. When the car is out of sight... “I GOT HER NUMBER!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!” Jongkook scream at top of his lungs in exitement.

 

**************************************************************************

I just go the time to post this. mianhae ._.V