Chapter 6

Age Is Just A Number

The next day is... Horrible! "Lee Haemi and CHAOs' Hyunsun are dating?" "Singer Lee Haemi and CHAOs' Hyunsun caught hugging outside the waiting room." "Lee Haemi and CHAOs' Hyunsun date before debut?" and many more have been buzzing on magazines and online forums like a wild fire. Sunhae already busy answering all the calls from magazines and saying that the rumor is not true. Haemi just woke up and watch TV. "Yesterday, rookie singer Lee Haemi and CHAOs' Hyunsun caught hugging lovingly outside the waiting room before they went home." a gossip program's MC said. "M-muh?!" Haemi choke on her water. "What is this?? I'm not dating Hyunsun oppa. We're friends since babies. How did they get these photos??" Haemi said in panic. Her phone beeped.

 

From: unknown

Haemi-yah.. it's me Hyunsun. Have you watch the news? I'm so sorry.. I shouldn't hug you out there where people could see us. My company will try to cover the news. Don't worry. It's my fault, so i'll take a responsibility about this :)

 

To: Hyunsun Oppa

Yeah.. I just watch it. Gwenchana.. I hope this wouldn't affect your carreer oppa.. I'll try my best to end this too. Fighting! Kekekeke..

 

From: Hyunsun Oppa

:) arasso.. Let's clear everything up! Kekeke..

 

"Haemi-yah.. Who is that Hyunsun guy? You never told me you have a boyfriend.." Sunhae ask after answering God-knows-how-much calls. "He is my friends since i was a baby. Our mother are bestfriends since high school and we live in the same neighborhood. And we haven't met each other for years.." Haemi explain. "Just bestfriend? Are you sure?" Sunhae raised her eyebrows. "Jinjja eomma! We're just bestfriends.." Haemi said. "Arasso.. But don't show your closeness in unsecure place. You both are still a rookie. You'll met a lot more obstacle than this.. Behave okay?" Sunhae said. "Ne eomma.." Haemi went to her room.

 

She laid flat on her stomach and playing games on her laptop. Her phone beeped. "Eh? Who is it?" Haemi open the message.

 

From: Kookie Oppa

Haemi.. I just saw you on the news this morning.. You're dating someone, eh?

 

To: Kookie Oppa

Aniyooo!!!! It was a misunderstanding.. He is my bestfriend. We just haven't met each other for a long time..

 

From: Kookie Oppa

Really? But you two seems a lot closer than besfriend..

 

To: Kookie Oppa

Seriously oppa.. Believe me. We're nothing more than bestfriends :')

 

From: Kookie Oppa

Okay.. I just want to make sure about it. Don't put yourself into scandal when you were just a rookie, arasso? You still have a long journey as a celebrity..

 

To: Kookie Oppa

Arasso.. I get it. Thanks for caring me oppa :)

 

From: Kookie Oppa

Ne~

 

"Is it just me or.. Kookie Oppa a bit over protective towards me? That's weird.." Haemi just shrugged it off and continue playing on her computer. While on the other side, Jongkook couldn't hide his jelousy towards Haemi-Hyunsun couple. "They were just friends.. Yeah.. Friends." Jongkook convince himself. Jongkook turn on the TV just to see another Haemi-Hyunsun Dating Rumor. "No! They're friends! Aaahh.. Why did I feel so..pissed off?" Jongkook throw his body on the couch and repeatedly changing the channel.

 

Days passes but the rumor just wont die. Haemi has been followed by a lot of paparazi and so do Hyunsun. Every moves they make was captured by the camera. "Did they even sleep??" Haemi said in frustration inside her car. "We should talk about this with CHAOs.. I'll try to approach their representative.." Sunhae said also in frustration.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, this is Park Sunhae. Lee Haemi's manager.. I want to talk to CHAOs' manager please.." Sunhae call CHAOs company, Winning InSight. "Wait a moment please.." the receptionist said. "Yeobuseyo? This is CHAOs' manager speaking.." a male voice said. "This is Park Sunhae, Lee Haemi's manager. I think we both know what have been buzzing around about our singer. I think we should make a move about it. It's affecting Haemi's carreer and her life.." Sunhae said. "I understand miss Park. Our company already plan a press conference to clear this rumor. We are really sorry for Hyunsun's act to Haemi. We hope we can clean this mess really soon.." he replied. "Glad you already plan it. I was really frustated because Haemi has been recieve a lot of problems. And for Hyunsun.. Haemi already forgive him.." Sunhae replied. "Just inform us when will you held the press conference, so Haemi can also attend the event. Kamsahabnida.." Sunhae cut the line.

 

Haemi was lying on the sofa and playing games when suddenly the doorbell rang. She open the door and found no one, just a package written "To: Lee Haemi". "Eh? Who sent this?" Haemi pick the package and search for the sender address but she found nothing. She opened the box.. "OMO!!" "Haemi? Waeyo??" Sunhae ran to the door when she heard Haemi screaming. "Eomma.." Haemi cried and pointing at the package she just recieve. Inside the package was a dead cat with a fresh blood and the cat's face was covered with a photo of Haemi's face that already paint in red. A note attached at the cat's body. It says: "Stay away from Hyunsun oppa!! He's ours!!" Sunhae throws the package away and help Haemi who is still in shock get inside the room.

 

Sunhae call CHAOs manager again to report what just happened. Haemi pick her phone and press a number she can only think that time and call it. "Oppa... I'm scared.."

 

**********************************************

I am super duper really sorry for the extremely late update *kill myself* i don't have my laptop on me and i barely use the computer on my house. huhuhu... i am such bad author..

 

anyway.. i hope you guys like this update :)