Chapter 12

Age Is Just A Number

The couple went to nearest café to buy some hot drinks. The café is a bit crowded, they sat at the corner of the café while wearing coat and glasses to hide their face so people won’t notice them. “What do you want to drink, Haemi?” “I’ll have a cup of hot chocolate, oppa. With marshmallow” she smile. They chat and joke around. The interior of the café that is mostly made by wood give a really warm vibe and the sofa are comfy. They cuddle up together, laughing and tell each other about their day. “I had a photoshoot with Hyunsun oppa today at CeCi Magazine. I was in a really bad mood and I ignore him the whole photoshoot.. I feel kinda bad for him, oppa..” She said. “Well, you should apologize to him.. he must be confused by your attitude. You are both bestfriend right? What would you feel if it’s the other way around?” Jongkook give her an advice. “I would feel sad too.. and feel like I’ve done something wrong..” Haemi lay her head on Jongkook’s shoulder. “But oppa, aren’t you feel jelous towards him? I mean.. since that scandal, people tend to look at us as a couple..” she continued. “Hey.. I don’t care what other people think. I trust you, I know you both are just bestfriend and he already know you first, he might even know you better than I do.. I’m not a kid anymore Haemi, I’m not going to be jelous over something that’s not even right” He caressed her hair. “thankyou oppa.. for trusting me..” Haemi hug him tight.

They didn’t realize there’s someone sitting not too far from them wearing a black coat, hat and glasses watching them carefully. ‘Isn’t that Haemi? And who is that man with her? Her boyfriend? He seems too old to be her boyfriend though.. and Haemi told me she have another job today.. why is she here?’ Hyunsun look at the couple with so much question on his head.  He watch every movement, trying to guess who’s the man Haemi’s with. The rain is starting to stop. Many people are getting out to continue their way to home. “Should we go home now? It’s getting late, I don’t want Sunhae to be worried waiting for you..” Jongkook said. “ Can we just stay here until tomorrow? This place is so comfy.. I like it here..” Haemi snuggle on his arm. “We can go here again tomorrow, Haemi.. now I have to get you home.. okay?” “Tomorrow? Promise?” “I Promise” he caress her cheeks.

They both drove off to Haemi’s place, Hyunsun secretly followed them behind. ‘It’s Haemi’s place.. so that really is Haemi.. but who is that man?’ Hyunsun tried to get a better view at that man. Jongkook open the door for Haemi. “Umma isn’t home yet.. maybe she got stuck in the traffic” Haemi said. “You want me to accompany you until Sunhae’s home?” Jongkook offer. “Hmm.. no oppa.. it’s getting pretty late. You should go home.. thank you for today  oppa. I have a really really good time” Haemi hug him. “It’s my pleasure to make the girl I love happy..” he stare at her lovingly. His face come closer slowly, while carefully watch if there’s a slight hesitation on Haemi’s face. Haemi took off her glasses and close her eyes. Jongkook took his glasses off too and kiss Haemi on the lips softly.

While the couple share a sweet kiss, there are 2 pairs of eyes who stare at the with utter shock. “Kim Jongkook?!” Hyunsun gasp inside his car. “Th-They k-kissed?!” Sunhae covered trying not to scream in shock.

 

*************************

sorry for the short chapter ._.v

Hope you like the story so far :)