Chapter 4

Age Is Just A Number

Haemi arrive at her home and went to her room. "Uaaaahhh.. I'm so tired" She slump on her bed. After taking a bath, she's about to sleep when suddenly her phone beeped. "Eh? Who's texting me this late? Eomma?" she grab her phone, and an unknown number appear on it screen.

 

From: unknown

Haemi-yah.. It's me Jongkook. Kkkk. This is my number. Save it, okay? Mmmmm... Still awake?

 

"OMO! ....Oof." Haemi fall from her bed. "Jongkook oppa?! Omo omo.. What should i say to him?" Haemi type a message and erase it again and again. "Aish.. Too childish.." "Umm.. Too cheesy." "No no no.. To flat. Aahh!! Eottokhae?!"

 

To: Kookie Oppa

Okay! Already saved :)

No, I just got home. So tired.. huhuhu. What about you oppa?

 

From: Kookie Oppa

I just got home too. Take a warm bath and drink some warm milk. Don't sleep late, arasso? Kkkk

 

"He's really a caring person.. *blush*"

To: Kookie Oppa

Neee~ you too oppa. Thanks for caring me :)

 

From: Kookie Oppa

Hehehe.. Okay then.. It's getting late, you should sleep now. Good night Haemi-ya :)

 

To: Kookie Oppa

Kkkk.. Okay. I'm kinda sleepy already though. Jaljayooo~ *bbyong!*

 

"Bbyong? Kkkk.. She's too adorable.." Jongkook smile while reading Haemi's last text. "Haemi-yah.. What did you do to me?" With that, he doze off to sleep. "Kookie oppa.. Why did you playing with my heart-rate?" Haemi doze off to sleep.

 

Morning came and Sunhae wake her daughter up. "Rise and shine sweetie.. Wake up.. You have a performance schedule today." She said while opening the curtains. "*yawn* Morning eommaaaaa.. Hoaaamm.. What performance? Where?" Haemi stretch her body on the bed. "Music Bank. Get up. Take a bath now, i'll be on downstair preparing breakfast, arasso?" "arassooooo..." Haemi take a bath and grab her breakfast.

 

"Eomma.." "Haemi-yah.." they say together. "You first eomma.." ".. How did it happened last night?" Sunhae ask. "What happened?" "I was calling you yesterday but Jongkook-ssi is the one who's pick it up." Haemi almost choke on her orange juice. "Muh? A-ah.. We were just talking while I'm waiting for you. Then you text me to go home first. But before I get to the car, I need to go to the bathroom. So I ask him to watch my things. Kkkk.." Haemi explain. "Ooh.. I see. Okay, so what are you going to ask?" "Umm.. Who will be performing too in MuBank?" Haemi ask. "I don't know all of the list, there will be Block B, B1A4, CHAOS, MyName, Boyfriend, A Pink, and the others. Most of them are rookie groups." Sunhae replied. "CHAOS? I never heard about them.." "Yeah.. It's their debut stage today. People say that they were good.. They're your junior. Kkkk.." Sunhae said. "Junior? I was just debuted too. We're not that different. Kkkkk"

 

They both prepare for the morning rehearsal in KBS Building. "Annyeonghaseyo Lee Haemi imnida.." Haemi bow to the crew on the studio. They went to Haemi's waiting room, put their bags, and went to the stage for checksound. She sings Good Day beautifully as always and gain some compliments from the other group. "Kamsahabnida.." she bow. She sit on her sofa and play a game on her phone. "Hmm.. I wonder what Kookie oppa's doing now.." she text him.

 

To: Kookie Oppa

Annyeonghaseyo~ morning oppa :)

What are you doing now?

 

Not long after that, her phone beeped.

From: Kookie Oppa

Annyeong~ I'm at the gym right now. Kkkk. What are you doing today?

 

To: Kookie Oppa

I'll be performing on Music Bank today. Watch it arasso?? Kkkk. Don't push your body too much. Take care ^^

 

From: Kookie Oppa

Music Bank? Arasso.. I'll watch it. Do it well, okay? I tell this as your sunbae. Kkkk

 

To: Kookie Oppa

Kkkk.. Ne sunbaenim. Kamsahabnidaaa. Kkk. Oppa, i'm going to practice again. Text you later! Bbyong~

 

From: Kookie Oppa

Okay.. Take care and do your best. Fighting!

 

She went back to the stage and meet the other group. They greet each other and introducing themself. "Annyeonghaseyo. We're CHAOS!" a group of 5 boys appear. "H-Hyunsun?" Haemi gasp.

 

 

****************************************************

anybody likes CHAOS?? they're cool I think kkkk. As always, since I really love rappers.. Hyunsun is my favourite. kkk. and I also like Park Taeyang.

So what do you think about adding some Haemi's past life here? should I do it or not? leave comments :)