Chapter 9

Age Is Just A Number

 

It  was a  sunny bright Friday morning, Haemi open her window and greated by the fresh air. “Huaaahh.. I hope everyday could be like this.. the weather are pretty awful nowadays.” She said to herself. “Haemi-ah.. breakfast is ready.” Sunhae called from the downstair. “Coming!!” she ran to the downstair and kissed Sunhae’s cheeks, “Good morning!” she said happily. “Morning.. Haemi-ah.. are you okay? You seem super happy this morning..” Sunhae ask. “Huh? Oh nothing eomma.. I’m just happy because today’s weather is great. Kekeke”  She answered while eating her bread. Bip.. Bip.. Bip.. Haemi’s phone rang telling her that she got a message.

 

From: Kookie Oppa

Morning beautiful.. how’s your sleep?

“Omo!” Haemi couldn’t hide her big smile. “Who is it?” Sunhae ask in curiousity. “Kookie oppa.. he’s asking how’s my sleep last night and call me beautiful.. kyaaaa~” Haemi squeak like a crazy fangirl. She reply it immediately and still smiling.

To: Kookie Oppa

Morning >.< it was okay.. how’s your sleep? Have you ate breakfast?

From: Kookie Oppa

Mine are fine too.. yeah, I’m having breakfast right now. Haemi-ah.. do you have any plan for today?

To: Kookie Oppa

Umm.. nope. I don’t have any schedule for today. Why?

From: Kookie Oppa

..I was wondering if you want to go out with me today? Maybe go to a park or somewhere else you want?

To: Kookie Oppa

REALLY?! I’ll ask eomma first..

From: Kookie Oppa

:) I’ll be waiting..

“EOMMAAAAA…!!! Can I go out with Kookie oppa today?? Please please pleasseeeee!!!” HAemi suddenly scream in happiness and begging for permission.  “Where are you planning to go?” Sunhae ask. “Maybe to the city park or somewhere around there.. pleaseee..” Haemi say again. “Will he pick you up? Or I drop you off there?” Sunhae ask again. “Wait.. I ‘ll ask him..” Haemi text Jongkook about the thing. “..He said if you allow him, he’ll pick me up.. so?” Haemi gave her best puppy eyes. “..Fine. but take care of your self okay?” Sunhae remind her. “Promise!!” Haemi jump and hug Sunhae and immediately text Jongkook telling him that she can go out with him. On the other side, Jongkook is jumping happily and kicking the air like a lovestrucked teenager. “I better go prepare and impress her! Yeah.. I can’t missed this opportunity.” He ran to his room and get change.

 

Jongkook arrive at Haemi’s house and pick her up. “Please take care of her, okay? Don”t go home too late..” Sunhae remind them. “I promise Sunhae-ssi.. thanks for allowing her to go out with me..” Jongkook bowed and get into the car. They drove off  to the city park and walk around there..

 

********************************************

The date will be on the next chapter kekekeke :p