chapter 14

Age Is Just A Number

 

Haemi woke up by a phone call. She aswered it with a sleepy voice. "Yeobuseyo?" "Aigoo.. Your sleep voice is so cute.. Rise and shine, birthday girl! Kekeke.." The sweet voice from the other side brings smile to her face. "How can you now that today is my birthday?" She said. "You're a celebrity now.. I can get you info from internet hahaha" "psh.. Stalker.." "Hey, there's nothing wrong with stalking my girl right?" "Arasso arasao.. Gomawo oppa.." She laugh. "Do you have any plan for today? Let's celebrate your birthday togehether.." He said. "I have Strong Heart recording tonight.. Around 5 or 6pm.." "Hmm.. How about a birthday lunch? I'll drop you off to the studio after that.." "Okay! I'll go tell umma first.." "See you soon birthday girl! Love you.." "I love you too oppa.." She hung up.

"Morning umma!!" She hug Sunhae and kissed her cheeks. "What do you want?" Sunhae ask since she know that must be something behind those kisses. "Ish.. I just wanna give you kisses.. Is that wrong?" "No it's not.. But i'm really sure there's something behind it.." Sunhae said while reading through the newspaper. "Hehehe.. Jongkook oppa and I wanna gram some lunch together.. To celebrate my birthday" she couldn't hide her excitment. "Your birthday? Oh! Is it today?" Sunhae look at her. "Aish! What kind of manager are you?? You have to give me the new XBOX One for an apology!" She pouted. "Yah.. You've played too much game! I have so many thing to do.. Sorry i forgot about your birthday.. Happy birthday my annoying kid.." Sunhae pinched Haemi's cheeks. "Ouuww.. Neomu appayo~ fine, since i'm in a good mood now, i forgive you.." She rubbed her red cheeks. "Okay then, prepare for you lunch date then. But remember! Behave.. And always be cautious of your surroundings.." Sunhae smile. "Ah!! Thankyou umma!! I love youu.." She hug Sunhae and shower her with kisses. "Stop ittt!! I cannot breathe" they both laugh and Haemi skipped her step to the bathroom. "I never thought that she'll grow up so fast.. I hope she didn't make the wrong decision for being with Jongkook.." Sunhae pick her phone and text someone.

To: Jongkook-ssi
Take care of my daughter well or i will kill you. Kekeke..


.From: Jongkook-ssi
Ofcourse, Sunhae-ssi. I'll be responsible for everything. Thankyou for giving us the permission to be together.


Sunhae went back to her activity and chuckles when she hears Haemi singing Jongkook's song Lovable in so many off-tones. "Yah! How can you be a singer with that kind of voice??" Sunhae yelled. "I don't care-e-e-e-e-e.. I don't care-e-e-e-e-e..." Haemi replied singing 2NE1's song.

Jongkook arrive earlier, Sunhae opened the door for him. "Wait inside, she's not done yet.." "Okay.. Thankyou Sunhae-ssi.." Jongkook smile. "You should call her 'Umma' too from now hihihihi.." Haemi giggle. She wear a knitted cropped top with a high waist skater skirt and an off-white sneakers. "You make me feel really old.. Don't forget your coat and scraf to cover your face.. Becareful okay?" Sunhae said. "Okay umma.. Jongkook oppa will drop me off at the Strong Heart studio, i'll see you there okay?" Haemi tied her hair in a pony tail and wear a hat. "We'll be going now. Don't worry, i'll take a good care of her.." Jongkook bows to Sunhae and the couple went to his car. "Bye umma!" Haemi waved her hand.

The couple went to a restaurant in Gangnam district. They ate a lot and Jongkook give her a surprise birthday cake. "Oppa, thankyou for all the surprise and gifts.. This is the best birthday ever" Haemi kissed his cheek. "You deserve it birthday girl.." He smile. They took couple of photos and went to have some icecream. "Haemi, i think we should go now.. You have to go to Strong Heart right?" Jongkook remind her. "Omo! I almost forgot about that.. Yeah we should go now.."

They drove off to the studio and when they arrive, rains start pouring down. "Wait, i'll get you inside. I'll go get the umbrella." Jongkook hold her and they both walk to the studio door sharing the umbrella. Some reporters saw Haemi because she didn't wear her glasses. "Who is that man with Lee Haemi?? This could be a good news.." Reporters start to snap some pictures. Some of then snap it with their phone and immidiately put it on the website. "Lee Haemi is dating someone?"

 

*************************************************************

*sniff* *sniff* I smell another rumor coming up.. kkkkkk