Chapter 11

Age Is Just A Number

The rain pouring hard outside, the sky is dark and the wind blows really hard. “Good morning world.. thank you for being such a mood dropper..” Haemi wake up in a bad mood and lazily walk downstair. “Morning uma.. what’s for breakfast?” she ask. “Morning,  I made your favourite beef sliced udo. It’s really cold outside so I made something warm for this morning..” Sunhae answered while busily cooking in the kitchen. Haemi turn on the TV and watch the re-run of Running Man’s latest episode where Haemi and CHAOs was featured. ‘Jongkook oppa seems a bit down here.. maybe because Hyunsun oppa is on the set.. hmmm I wonder what he’s doing now..’ Haemi thought. She pick up her phone and text him.

To: My Boyfriend ^^

Good Morning oppa.. how’s your sleep? The weather is really bad today, take care of your health okay?

From: My Boyfriend ^^

Good morning sunshine.. I have the best sleep in my entire life kekekeke.. you too sweetheart, take care..

“Eat your breakfast while it’s still hot, Haemi.. we have some job to do today..” Sunhae called. They ate breakfast and preparing to go to CeCi Magazine office. “You only have this photoshoot on your schedule, but I have to go for a meeting with some PDs after the photoshoot. So you’ll go home by yourself okay? Just stay at home since the weather is awful.. take care of yourself, arasso?” Sunhae said. “Okay.. but can I go somewhere if I’m bored at home? Please.. I won’t go too far.. maybe to mall or café nearby..” Haemi plead. “We’ll see about that.. if the weather is getting worst, I don’t want you to drive alone in weather like this..” “Okay, umma..”

The arrived at Ceci Magazine office and found out that Hyunsun is there to be Haemi’s partner in the photoshoot. “Morning Haemi! How’s your feeling? The weather is pretty bad today..” Hyunsun greet her happily. “Morning.. yeah I know..” Haemi answered lazily. “Hey is there something wrong? You look so down today..” “Nothing..” “Haemiya.. don’t let the weather affect your mood. Do you have plan after this? Let’s grad some hot chocolate at Starbucks.. it’s your favourite right? We can chat and share things there.. it’s been aw..” “Oppa,  I can’t. I have another schedule for today. I’m sorry..” Haemi lied. ‘I don’t wanna be caught being with Hyunsun oppa again.. if there’s another rumor, Jongkook oppa will be annoyed by that..’ Haemi thought. She leave him and getting ready for the photoshoot.

Haemi is a bit distant towards Hyunsun in the photoshoot. She keep a safe distance and try not to involve too much skinship while they’re posing. Hyunsun approach her after the photoshoot. “Hey, did I do something wrong? Why are you avoiding me? You can tell me everything, Haemi.. just like we use to be.. We always sha..”  “Oppa stop it.. I’m in a bad mood today so leave me alone..” Haemi just pack her things and leave Hyunsun whithout even looking at him.

At home, Haemi took a warm bath to calm her mood. Her phone suddenly rang “My Boyfriend ^^” is written on the screen. “Yeobusseyo..” She answered. “Hey there beautiful..  are you okay? You sound a bit down..” He ask worrily. “Just have a bad mood oppa.. what are you doing now?” “I’m at home now.. do you have anything to do for the rest of the day?” “No.. I’m home alone because umma have to go to some meetings with PDs..” “How about we go anywhere you wanna go? To lighten up your mood.. how’s that sound?” Haemi smile a bit “Okay.. I’ll go prepare myself and tell umma first..” “Alright, I’ll be there in a flash.. kekeke” She hung up the phone and text Sunhae to tell her she’ll be going with Jongkook. ‘I’m really sure there’s something going on with them..’ Sunhae suspiciously thought.

“Hello princess,  so whereare we going now?”Jongkook said while opening the door for Haemi. She chuckles a bit “Oppa, stop calling me with those sweet names. It’s embarrassing..” “No,  I won’t stop calling you sweet names.. see? It makes you smile.. I love your smile, Haemiya..” He caress her cheek. “Just my smile?” She tease. “No, I love you..” He  gaze into her eyes making the girl melt. They drove off to the nearest café.

 

***********************************************************************************

uh-oh Sunhae know there's something fishy between Haemi and Jongkook.. what would she do when Haemi tell her the  truth??

and what will happened between Hyunsun and Haemi?

will be updating soon :)