Chapter 1

Age Is Just A Number

"Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Haemi imnida~ bankabseubnida!!" Haemi happily waving her hands in front of the camera. "So..Haemi, how does it feels like to be debuted? Are you happy?" Jokwon ask. "Ah.. I'm so happy and a bit nervous. I hope I can perform well today. Wish me luck!" She answered with a big smile. "Waah.. You have such a beautiful smile. Hahahah.. So, are you guys curious about this beautiful girl's voice? Here we go.. Good Day by Lee Haemi!" [A/N: I always wants to have a cute voice like IU] Yonghwa, Sulli, and Jokwon said in unison.

 

Haemi performed her debut stage in SBS Inkigayo. She performed beautifuly and gain a lot of applause from the audience. Just right after she did her debut, she already had a lot of fans and they also make a fanclub name "Mination" for her. Day after day, her fanclub gain more member.

Haemi was playing her lovely X-BOX 360 when her manager, Park Sunhae, call her from downstair. She paused her game and approach her umma-like-manager. "Waeyo umma?" Haemi ask. "Do you know Running Man show?" Sunhae said. "Mwoh? Ofcourse!! I never missed any episode of it. I never missed my Kookie oppa~" she blushed. Even only thinking about Kim Jongkook, she can blushed so hard. "Great then.. Moments ago, their PD call me to ask you to be their guest for the upcoming episode. It's a call then?" Sunhae ask. "CALL!!! WOOHOOOOO~!" Haemi jump happily and hug Sunhae. "Umma jjang!!! Saranhaeyo ummaaa~" she ran to her room and squealling endlessly because she'll meet her ultimate bias.

She's still busy with her debut schedule, a lot of performance to do and some fan meeting. Days passes and the Running Man filming day is coming. Haemi is so excited for today's schedule. "Yah.. Haemiya.. If you didn't stop jumping on your seat, this car would broke before we reach the filming place." Sunhae said holding her laugh seeing how excited Haemi is. They finally reach the place and as they get out from the car, Haemi start to find her bias.

"Omoo!! Omooo!! It's Kookie oppa!! Kyaaa~ I think I'm gonna faint." Haemi squeak beside Sunhae. Jongkook and the other casts gathered around and playing with other crews. "Aahh.. There they are.." the PDs said and one of them walk to Sunhae and squeaking-Haemi. "Annyeonghaseyo.. Jang Haesa imnida, I'm one of the PD. I'm the one who call you about being our special guest.  Let me introduce you to the others" Haemi grab Sunhae's hand and whispered "Umma, I'm so nervous to death.." Sunhae giggle a bit and gain a little slap from Haemi. "Guys, this is our today's guest. It's Lee Haemi.." Haesa was cut by Jongkook, "Ahh, the new debuted singer right? Your Good Day song is nice.." Haemi can feel her legs got weaken. 'Oh.My.God! He knows me!! He listen to my song too!! Ah~ I'm gonna faint soon.." Haemi said to herself. She only bow at him and can't say anything.

The filming is about to start, "Haemi-ya.. Do your best, arasso? You won't look bad in your favourite TV Show, right? Especially in front of your so called oppa, Kim Jo..." Haemi covered Sunhae's mouth and shot a death glare. Sunhae laugh really hard until her face turns red. "Yah umma! You say something again and you're dead!" Haemi squeak. Without those two girls know, Jongkook watching them from a far. "Kyeopta.." he laugh a bit.