Chapter 7: I Loved You Too

I Still Want To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ever since she was born, she never had too many friends to share her childhood with. All the time, her father would in and he always ended up taking control of her social life, if she had any during that young age. She gave up on searching for new friends at the age of 6, which should’ve been the time for children like her to start gathering companions in school. She became the complete opposite of her kind but she never complained, because at least she knew she will always have Shim Changmin by her side. As long as this fact remains, she will never be as lonely.

It’s a wonder why her father didn’t mind having Changmin around. He wasn’t exactly one that could bring benefits to his business ambitions. Changmin was just a simple child with a relatively good family background, and YeonHee just happens to enjoy his company very much. And besides, since both parents happen to know each other in a non-professional way, the President had restrained himself from being too hard on him. Perhaps, there were old debts needing repayments that the children knew nothing about.

YeonHee has always been grateful of what she has. She realised of the wealth and responsibility that awaits her even at that young age. She was pressured, of course. To be the sole heir of an entire business empire as a woman wasn’t as much of a fortune in her eyes. It was a curse she was learning to bear with. She thought as long as she has him by her side she would be fine. But the problem is, the President wasn’t going to let him stay by her forever. The President was oblivious of the importance of Shim Changmin in Lee YeonHee’s life. These in turn, has turned YeonHee into who she is today. And still, Changmin wasn’t able to get her out of his mind.

Changmin sipped on his orange juice and looked outside the window of the cafe with a calm heart. The past had never failed to haunt him, but the present holds even more horror which sent chills down his spine every morning. However, nothing is going to stop him from getting what he wanted, for him and for her.

From a distance, he saw her walking down the pathway heading to the cafe while shielding her eyes from the heat of the sun. He knew then that she forgot her shades in her apartment. A smile formed at the corner of his lips as he observed her hair that was blown softly by the wind. He had to admit that the amount of time they’ve been spending together has made it more unbearable for him to hold in his feelings. But he didn’t want to scare her away. He will wait a little while longer.

The cafe door opened, revealing her beautiful features for all the naughty eyes to see. Their gazes met momentarily before she moved on, still pretending like they haven’t seen each other before.

She bought some food and went to sit at the other end of the cafe, facing him. He let out a small laugh and sipped the rest of his orange juice before standing up and walked away. He was going to give her the privacy and the chance to get to know other guys on campus, just for her amusement. He believed that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter