.02

I don't dislike you

 

 

Stealing glances at you
아무도 눈치 못 채게끔
without anyone noticing became my habit
너를 훔쳐 보는 게 내 버릇이 되었고
 
 

 


 

When lunch break was over, Sungjong immediately went out of his classroom and strutted down to Myungsoo’s classroom. It’s not like he’s stalking Myungsoo, ok? Being the Vice president means having information about the whereabouts of delinquents like Kim Myungsoo. He went inside the classroom and saw Myungsoo sleeping on his desk. He sighed. He bets Myungsoo slept again on his last class. Thankfully, there were no students in the room except Myungsoo, probably they’re already in the canteen enjoying their favorite meal.

 

He went to Myungsoo and grabbed the arm of the older, making him wake up from his almost deep slumber.

 

“What?” Myungsoo asked while slightly rubbing his sleepy eyes.

 

“Come with me” Sungjong casually said while eyeing the door in case some students suddenly went inside. Seeing that the coast is clear, he tugged Myungsoo’s arm causing the other to stand up from his seat and pulled him to the stock room near the farthest corner of the hallway.

 

He locked the door and pushed Myungsoo to the wall, the front of Myungsoo’s school uniform. “What do you want?!” He slightly shouted, not wanting anyone to hear them but still wanting to appear angry in front of the delinquent. “You..... Are you trying to expose me? About my------“ he was cut short when Myungsoo replied back.

 

Myungsoo had that smug smile displayed in his face, yet again. “Oh.... You mean..... about how you used to be a delinquent?” He provoked.

 

Sungjong grimaced at the words of Myungsoo and can’t help but slightly punch the wall beside Myungsoo’s face. This caused the latter to be slightly shocked.

 

“...... do you still wish to live to see tomorrow’s sunshine?” Sungjong murmured in front of Myungsoo’s surprised face. Sungjong never resorted to this but he can’t afford to disclose his secret of being a used-to-be-delinquent. He loves being the VP too much that he can’t ponder letting the people know about the biggest stain of his life. For sure, people would think different of him if they get to know that part of his lifetime. It pisses him off also that Myungsoo just can’t seem to understand that and keeps on provoking him.

 

Myungsoo sneered, seeing the act of Sungjong. “Guess the supersonic punch of Lee Sungjong is still kicking” He thought. Myungsoo is a very strong guy. He’s even stronger than Sungjong but that doesn’t mean that Sungjong is not even a bit powerful. During their junior high, people considered Sungjong’s beautiful face as his way to deceive others. He looks so calm and peaceful, if you only saw his face, as if not even going to hurt a small ant, but looks can be very much deceiving, can’t it?

 

“Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!”

 

The sound of Sungjong’s ringtone suddenly rang in the room, stunning Sungjong. He let go of Myungsoo’s uniform and fisted the gadget out of his pocket, putting it on his ear. He gave Myungsoo a look of fury and turned around to answer the call.

 

“Sungjong-ah, are you available? I need last year’s meeting journal.... can you come over?” He heard Woohyun mutter on the other line. He looked at his side again and saw Myungsoo arranging his uniform while looking at him.

 

“Yeah... what do you need if for?” Sungjong nicely asked as if he had not just angrily punched a wall minutes before.

 

Myungsoo sneered at the sweetness of the tone of Sungjong’s voice. It irritates him that Sungjong seems to act different in front of others compared to how he is in front of Myungsoo.

 

“Thanks to the student body bastard....” Myungsoo purposely made his voice a little bit louder in order for the person on the other line to hear.

 

“Eh? Who’s there.... are you with someone? Then let’s wait until after school-----“ Sungjong heard Woohyun gabbling on the other line. He glared at Myungsoo who just shrugged his shoulders and turned his head away from Sungjong’s eyes.

 

Sungjong looked down. He knows that Myungsoo wouldn’t feel good if he’s going to say as if he’s not with someone but he has to. He just can’t afford being spotted with a delinquent. “No, woohyun hyung...... I’m alone” He said, shutting the phone off after deciding that Woohyun would get it from him after their second period.

 

The room was overwhelmed with silence for a few minutes. Neither Sungjong nor Myungsoo spoke and just awkwardly stood rooted on the floor. Probably, didn’t know what to say to each other. Sungjong’s even more reluctant to speak especially when he just disregarded the presence of Myungsoo when Woohyun asked if he’s with someone.

 

Myungsoo glanced at Sungjong from the corner of his eyes and sighed. “So....... You’d do anything to hide our relationship, huh? How cold of you! I wanna cry” Myungsoo muttered teasingly but the slight tone of saddness in his voice did not remain unnoticed for Sungjong.

 

“What the hell is he talking about----“ Sungjong had really wanted to say that but he didn’t want to piss Myungsoo off even more. He knows he’s the wrong one here.

 

“Huh?” He proceeded to act as if nothing happened. “I---I simply don’t see the point in telling him” He continued. He looked at his phone one last time and shoved it back to his pocket.

 

'I don’t get him' Sungjong thought. “I’m very busy. I have no time for games” Sungjong declared with a distant voice.

 

This caused Myungso’s face to madden. “You always say that every time you want to escape from me, Lee Sungjong” He grabbed something out of his pocket and held it high to Sungjong who’s back is now faced at him, about to get out of the room.

 

“Take a look.... do you have time for this?” Myungsoo mockingly asked while waving the photo in front of Sungjong.

 

Sungjong annoyingly turned around with a “What?”.

 

He gasped when his now wide eyes landed on the photo being held by Myungsoo. It is a photo of him drinking alcohol during junior high!

 

“What?!! This----“ Sungjong didn’t even finish his sentence when he marched to Myungsoo and tried to snatch the picture out of Myungsoo’s hold. Myungsoo instinctively held the photo higher, preventing Sungjong from getting it. “How did you get it?”

 

“Taken awhile back with my digital camera. I printed it out for old time’s sake” A coy smile was displayed in Myungsoo’s face.

 

“Hand it over!” Sungjong yelled while still failing in trying to steal the photo from Myungsoo.

 

“.... and this is not the only shot” Myungsoo teased further pissing the latter off even more.

 

“Give it! You stupid bastard!”

 

Myungsoo’s face grimaced on the word ‘bastard’. “Wow. You even reverted back to your old speech, Jongie” Myungsoo loved provoking the younger. Not only because of how cute Sungjong’s face is whenever he’s angry but also because he felt like he’s seeing Lee Sungjong, his old time friend, and not the Vice President of the student council. He admits he missed how they would hang out when they were still used-to-be partners in crime. Everything changed though when Sungjong decided to change. He started avoiding Myungsoo.

 

“That’s a copy he printed.... even if I rip it.... he still has the data” Sungjong realized after hearing Myungsoo. He closed his eyes for a moment to ease up his temper and grabbed a fistful of Myungsoo’s front uniform. “What the hell do you want?” He asked.

 

Myungsoo stared at Sungjong’s hand that was clutching his uniform. His teasing smile faded and his face turned suddenly serious. “.......What do..... I want?” He slowly muttered. Sungjong was surprised by how serious Myungsoo’s tone had become. He stared at him and waited for his answer.

 

“Well....... I want you to play with me, would you?” Sungjong’s eyebrow rose up in wonder. “Play?” he questioned.

 

Sungjong sighed. He gets it now. “You mean----- ‘being your punching bag’ type of play?” He inquired. During junior high, Myungsoo was known to be someone who loves treating their enemies as punching bags. He’d hit the hell out of them when they get into fights till their parents can’t even recognize their faces anymore.

 

Myungsoo smirked at the question. He took Sungjong’s chin to his hand and closed their distance a little. “Now why would I hurt that beautiful face of yours, Jongie?” He affectionately stared at Sungjong’s cat eyes.

 

Sungjong felt his heart increase its beat once again. He doesn’t like how his heart reacts whenever Myungsoo was close. “Then what?!” He yelled trying to outrun the fast beating of his heart with his loud voice.

 

Myungsoo grinned staring at Sungjong’s attractive plump lips and caressed it. “What I have in mind..... is more pleasurable”

 

These made Sungjong’s heart go erratic, almost deafening him from its loud beating. His body can’t seem to move an inch as if it was paralyzed by Myungsoo’s heated gaze.

“Oi!” Sungjong annoyingly said while seating on his bed. He knows that what he agreed to was wrong but it’s for the sake of his position of VP. He can’t lose the strong respect that people have for Lee Sungjong, the VP of the student body. “I’m telling you! 3 minutes each day... I will set the alarm. You hell should stop when it chimes, you heard me?”

 

“What?!” Myungsoo shouted, causing the latter to cover his mouth.

 

“Don’t you dare shout ahjumma will hear”

 

Myungsoo nodded his head not wanting the said maid to hear them. Hell, why would he care if their maid hear them? But he’ll do anything for Sungjong.... anything.

 

Sungjong retreated his hand and sat back down to the farthest end of his bed, away from Myungsoo.

 

“This isn’t like waiting for ramen to cook..... I want 30!” Myungsoo exclaimed, making Sungjong’s eyes go wide.

“What th-----...... 4 then!” Sungjong declared.

 

“How can I-----“ Myungsoo tried to retort back but Sungjong cut him to it.

 

“4 minutes, Kim Myungsoo. Nothing mo--------!”

 

Sungjong was cut off when Myungsoo suddenly pushed him to lie down on the bed. Myungsoo nailed Sungjong onto the bed with his body, clutching Sungjong’s hand to the side preventing him from fighting back.

 

Bathump. Bathump. Bathump.

 

“As much as you’re cute when you’re stubborn.... do you understand your position?” Myungsoo told with a grin.

 

Sungjong turned his head to the side, away from Myungsoo’s intense stare. “F---Five minutes. It’s final” He helplessly whispered as he pressed the alarm clock on his bed side table, setting it for five minutes.

 

'You’ll pay for this, Kim Myungsoo. Fine! Just five minutes.... I’ll just shut my eyes and it’ll be over soon' He thought. Sungjong clenched his eyes shut, waiting for what was to come next.

 

Myungsoo studied every feature of Sungjong’s lovely face. “You’re more beautiful when you’re not shouting in front of my face, Jongie” He thought. He removed Sungjong’s eyeglasses and settled it beside the alarm clock on the bedside table. Sungjong has very beautiful eyes, he had to admit. It’s a pity that Sungjong's eyes are closed right now. Myungsoo would have loved to stare at it for a longer time. He carefully caressed Sungjong’s right cheek and leaned down.

 

Bathump. Bathump. Bathump.

 

Sungjong really wanted his heart to just shut the hell up. His mind seems to think of nothing as he waited for what was to come. He clenched his eyes tighter when he felt Myungsoo’s touch on his cheek. What Myungsoo did next, though, made his eyes open wide in shock.

 

Myungsoo carefully caressed the softness of Sungjong’s cheek as if it’s an untouched jewel kept for thousands of years and leaned down. He closed their gap and nibbled on Sungjong’s neck. He trailed kisses from Sungjong’s now bare shoulder then up to his neck. He kissed and deeper wanting to leave a mark, a sign that the boy is his.....only his. He stopped nibbling though when he felt Sungjong’s eyes flutter open ---- that was his chance. Myungsoo pushed his hand up and stared at the wide charming eyes of the younger.

 

Sungjong didn’t know what came into him but when he stared at Myungsoo, he looked so strikingly gorgeous with his dishevelled hair articulating his handsome face. Sungjong can’t help but just stare at him in awe.

 

“” Sungjong realized what he was doing and immediately turned his head to the side.

 

Bathump. Bathump. Bathump.

 

'why.... why..... he looks so solemn... his intense eyes' Sungjong’s mind can’t think straight anymore. He chose to just close his eyes. 'don’t look at me' he thought clenching his eyes tighter.

 

'I’ve never seen him like this before'

 

“Would you turn your face to me?” He heard Myungsoo ask in an almost pleading voice.

 

His eyes shot open once again. “.............no” he protested.

 

Myungsoo forcefully took hold of his chin and made Sungjong face him. “It won’t be fun......” He breathed onto Sungjong’s lips, looked him for a second into the eyes and then without warning, he crashed his lips on Sungjong’s, kissing him passionately. Sungjong reflexively closed his eyes tighter, letting the older lead. Myungsoo pressed his lips further while he pushed his tongue into that sweet mouth, ravishing it roughly. Myungsoo moved his hands to Sungjong’s hair, caressing it lovingly. Myungsoo’s other hand was on Sungjong’s face, supporting, while he kissed him. He kissed, swiping his tongue in the cavern of Sungjong’s mouth. Sungjong almost went crazy when he felt something soft and damp on his lips. Myungsoo’s tongue the other boy’s lips before proceeding to taste the inside of his mouth.

 

“..mmmm..” Sungjong was way too shock to register what was happening and can’t help but let out a low moan. Sungjong, himself, was shocked when he heard his own moan. He suddenly opened his eyes and pushed Myungsoo’s chest off him just the same time Myungsoo grabbed his wrist.

 

“You promised..... to let me do as I please” Myungsoo almost whispered and kissed Sungjong’s hand, rendering the other speechless. Did Myungsoo just affectionately kiss his hand?

 

Myungsoo took this as an opportunity and closed the distance between them again, kissing Sungjong again. Sungjong closed his eyes when he felt Myungsoo's lips on his.

 

“I---- I don’t dislike it..... what’s wrong with me? Compared to the other men who attacked me before....... Myungsoo felt different” Sungjong was droven out his thoughts when he heard the alarm clock beep signalling that 5 minutes was over already.

 

“H---hey. 5 mi---minutes is up al-already” Sungjong said between Myungsoo’s kisses and pushed Myungsoo’s chest away from him for the second time.

 

Myungsoo grabbed Sungjong’s hand away from his chest and pinned him back to the bed, kissing him more roughly this time.

 

 


Here's the second chapter already!! Lol. fast, isn't it? btw, this fanfic would definitely be more than 5 chapters. I'm still on the first chapter of the manga but I already made 2 chapters of fanfic out of it so yeah/// maybe around 10? XDD Please do comment! :D