.12

I don't dislike you

 

하루에도 몇 번씩 너를 향하는 걸음 꼭 하루만큼 더 빨라 져 가

My feet go toward you several times a day It gets faster day by day

 

The next morning that came, Sungjong felt like dying. He just literally wants to escape to a far away place - far away from his neighbour as possible - and just bury himself to death after remembering what happened last night. He woke up groggily that day, opening his eyes to the bright sunshine that seemed to have seeped through his blinds. He found himself dressed in his loose shirt. That made him frown. From what he remembers - as much as he wants to forget, it's not that easy - they were already both so exausted after doing 'that' (god, the simple thought sends shivers down Sungjong's spine) that they just laid there catching their breaths for a few more minutes before falling unconsciously to sleep, with Sungjong cuddling in Myungsoo's chest and the other hugging him close. He doesn't remember getting up and wearing any piece of clothing even. He bit his lip thinking but decided to just shrug it out.

 

 

Sungjong stared at the ceiling, too lazy to wash up and get himself ready for school. It's not that he didn't like what occured last night. No, he doesn't regret it one bit. It's just that there are too many thoughts in his mind right now. So what happens after this? Are things going to change now? Was Myungsoo being sincere when he told him he loves him? Or was it just one of his badly timed jokes? Was it just a thing he said to get Sungjong to sleep with him without meaning it? Is he that much of a bastard? Sungjong doesn't think so. But still, he learnt not to take Myungsoo's words at face value. Myungsoo just seemed to always take everything as a child's play or a joke, so Sungjong doesn't really know how to think of this. 

 

 

Sungjong cannot help but smile though when he remembered those words being uttered from Myungsoo's mouth.

 

 

"I love you"

 

 

Those three simple words that made his heart beat erratic, more than anything else could. Sungjong was shocked to say the least, he never really felt if Myungsoo truly feels that way about him, if what Myungsoo feels go far more than the border of friendship. Sure there were times when Myungsoo just seemed too concerned about him, or too protective of him, but that's something that you normally feel for a friend, right? More reasons since they were already friends for long. Sungjong haven't felt, not even once, that Myungsoo liked him. He thought that maybe Myungsoo just started this 'threat-game' with him to get back on him somehow for leaving Myungsoo. Just Myungsoo's way to get back on him for all the times when Sungjong avoided him and played goody-two-shoes with his honor-list friends. He didn't know how to take the confession. He felt like he should not take it seriously, but still, something inside him wants to. It's probably all more for the reason of him admitting to himself that he does harbour romantic feelings for his friend - or are they even still friends? But then, who wouldn't really? With a face like that, everyone would certainly want a Myungsoo for themselves. Sure he does act like a bastard sometimes, okay maybe more than 'sometimes', but Myungsoo is still Myungsoo. He is still that boy who goes excited over watching cartoons, who goes around buying more black clothes than necessary, he is still that boy who smiles so sweetly with crinkles on his eyes that Sungjong definitely admires everytime he sees it.

 

 

Sungjong felt himself heaving a long sigh after unconsciously smiling at the thought of Myungsoo's crinkled eyes. What happened already happened. Sungjong can't do anything about it anymore. He just had to move on and face whatever is to come. He wondered where Myungsoo was. They definitely slept together last night but he was already nowhere to be found when Sungjong woke up. He probably went back to his room already. Still, Sungjong felt a little tug at his heart. He would of had liked it more if Myungsoo stayed. Sungjong shook his head to erase the thought and willed  himself to get ready for school. He tugged his blanket away and got up when he felt a sharp pain on his back.

 

 

"That bastard....." sungjong cursed. He held back the pain and stood up, proceeding to the bathrom to brush his teeth. So that's how it feels like for someone's first time, he thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungjong washed up and wore his uniform. He's suddenly so tired and what more, his back is still slightly hurting. He sat down in the corner of his bed and massaged his lower back when he heard the window being opened and the blinds swished away, letting the morning rays brighten up his room.

 

 

And in came the culprit.

 

 

"Morning, Sungjongie" Myungso greeted cherfully, letting himself in without even asking for permission. "Or maybe not......" Sungjong heard Myungsoo whispher after probably seeing him massaging his back. 

 

 

"whose fault is it...." Sungjong hissed, while glaring at him.

 

 

 Myungsoo sneered and bent down,  bringing his face closer to sungjong. Sungjong didn't feel himself backing away, already too used to the feeling of Myungsoo's face closer to his. It doesn't stop his cheeks from getting flushed though. 

 

 

"I can't help it. Your face and voice while my name was just too y~" Myungsoo playfully answered, making Sungjong hashly lift his foot and shoving it on Myungsoo stomache, kicking and shouting for him to get out.  

 

 

"You're the worst!" Sungjong shouted as he keeps on kicking for Myungsoo to get the hell out of his room already.

 

 

"Don't kill me with your foot, goodness" The other seemed to not be bothered though and just stood up only to bring his face much closer to Sungjong this time. 

 

 

Bathump. Bathump. Bathump.

 

 

There goes his heart again, sungjong thought.

 

 

Myungsoo grabbed Sungjong's arm and whispered. "There's nothing to be afraid of, you know" Myungsoo said as he felt Sungjong averting his eyes anywhere besides meeting Myungsoo's. Myungsoo carefully removed Sungjong's glasses that framed his beautiful eyes. 

 

 

This caused the latter to stare at him. "I don't want this" Sungjong knew that he was lying. He just wanted to wrap himself around Myungsoo but it's a matter of pride. He won't be defeated. 

 

 

"Of couse you want to" Myungsoo countered in a whispher and brought his lips closer to finally touch Sungjong's in a sweet kiss. 

           

                                  

Sungjong felt Myungsoo smile in the kiss. He can't help but smile as well, kissing Myungsoo back.                                    

                       

 

Sungjong knows that if he was in Myungsoo's arms he will immediately be rendered speechless. And that's probably why Myungsoo always does this whenever he talks too much. Myungsoo probably knows it as well. Myungsoo probably feels it too- how Sungjong always calms down whenever Myungsoo hugs him, how he always turns tight-lipped whenever Myungsoo brings his face closer to him. 

 

 

And that's exactly probably why Sungjong doesn't dislike Myungsoo.

 

 

Because as much as Myungsoo bothers and annoys him, he can as much make him calm down with just a simple gesture. 

 

 

He also noticed how Myungsoo playfully brought the topic about what happened last night. Sungjong noticed how Myungsoo was somehow avoiding it to turn into a serious talk - as much as he was trying to hide it. Sungjong was a little disappointed, if he was going to be honest with himself. If Myungsoo didn't want to talk about, then what can he even do.

 

 

He closed his eyes and cherished the moment that was here. The moment that is 'now'. That can be enough. It can.                             

 

 

 Sungjong felt his worry grow big right at that moment. He had fallen way too deep to be saved. What does he do now?

 

 

 

 

----------------

So yeah here's my comeback chapter. I know it's short but it's because the volume of the manga ends at that point so i can't really add more to it. And this chapter is an indepth of Sungjong's feels. I'll probably write another chapter as a special chapter about Myungsoo's thoughts. I'll still think of what to write about though since there's no such chapter in the manga so i cant really format it there. I promise to write longer chaps the next volume though. 

 

And im sorry if there's incosistency witb the font compared to other chapters. It's because i only posted this through mobile so yeah. And i don't know where the hell to find the font button. Like seriously lolol. My laptop was broken so i can't really use it atm. I'll just fix it once i get a hold of one. 

 

And oh, I just hope my writing haven't deteriorated since 1 and a half years ago. Hope you enjoy. :))))