.04

I don't dislike you

 

 

I think of you so much
너무 많이 생각나
I feel like i'm becoming a fool when you're not here
역시 바보 같아져 니가 없을 땐
 
 

 


 

Sungjong glanced back and was contented when he saw Myungsoo following him, hands on the pocket and probably wondering why exactly did Sungjong wanted to talk to him. Sungjong walked more and entered the bathroom. He, himself, didn’t really know why he went to the bathroom. Well, it’s the closest private place so he had really no choice. He wanted to get this thing over with as soon as possible.

 

Sungjong entered the bathroom and found no one inside. He sighed in relief. At least, they can talk in private. Myungsoo followed inside and frowned even more. Sungjong gave him a look saying “follow-me” and entered one of the cubicles. This made Myungsoo’s eyebrow rise while following Sungjong inside the stall. He sat on the toilet bowl and faced Sungjong who was leaning his back on the door of the cubicle. There was enough room for the two of them so it was never really a bother. Sungjong crossed his arms around his chest and stared at Myungsoo, who was now wearing a smirk on his lips.

 

“Don’t tell me..........” Myungsoo taunted.

 

“In your dreams, stupid. I’m here to talk about something” Sungjong side glanced.

 

“What is it then?” Myungsoo inquired.

 

Sungjong paused for a moment before proceeding to speak. “You need to watch out” He finished.

 

Myungsoo looked up in a frown. “Huh?” His face clearly showing that he didn’t understand what Sungjong was saying exactly.

 

“Just because you are ‘lording’ over the student body office doesn’t mean you can be careless!” Sungjong responded which made Myungsoo’s face frown to an un-paintable look.

 

“Who are you calling careless, huh?” Sungjong slightly flinched at Myungsoo’s tone. It was obvious that the delinquent was angry at Sungjong’s words.

 

Sungjong stared at him for a moment and thought of something that he can do in order to find out if it was really Myungsoo or not. He untangled him arms and closed the distance between him and the delinquent, gripping Myungsoo’s shoulders with both hands, his face directly in line with Myungsoo’s. Myungsoo was dumbstruck at Sungjong’s actions. Never did this happen before and from what he had known, Sungjong would never do something like this.

 

“What? You want to ki------“ Myungsoo’s tried to joke in order to outrun his fast beating heart but was rendered speechless when Sungjong suddenly leaned down to the corner of his neck, dangerously a few centimetres away from his skin. His eyes widened.

 

Sungjong sniffed a few and came up with a conclusion right away.

 

“I knew it. That cigarette wasn’t Myungsoo’s” Sungjong thought, as he retreated back and pulling away from Myungsoo.

 

When Sungjong retreated, Myungsoo finally realized why the younger did that.

 

Myungsoo looked at Sungjong eyes with a mocking feel. He was not angry but he’s not also happy. Pissed off, is that what you call it?

 

“I see........ so you suspected me?” Myungsoo scorned.

 

Sungjong looked down after hearing what Myungsoo said. “So he overheard?” Sungjong thought back to his conversation with Woohyun a while ago.  

 

“No, I didn’t” Sungjong said sternly. “Since you already told me you were quitting, I knew it wasn’t you” He finished, looking straight at Myungsoo’s eyes without hesitation, showing that he meant what he said.

 

This made Myungsoo’s eyes widen a little but he didn’t want to show that he was greatly touched by what the VP had said. It was not Kim Myungsoo to look touched. “Ahhh” Myungsoo ruffled his hair in annoyance, making Sungjong glower in wonder. “So.......” Myungsoo started again and stood up from the toilet bowl, making his way to Sungjong.

 

Sungjong retreated back, wanting to get away from Myungsoo but his back was already firmly touching the cubicle door, no way out. Sungjong was about to unlock the door of the stall when Myungsoo’s arm startled him.

 

“Sungjong-ah” He started and trapped the younger with both of his hands on either side of the younger’s face, palms touching the door.

 

Thump. Thump. Thump.

 

Sungjong felt his heart going at it again upon feeling the close proximity of their faces. “What the hell is wrong with you?” If only he can scold his heart to death, then he would have done it the first time he had felt this...this whatever feeling it was.

 

“Wh-what?” Sungjong stuttered, eyes full of fear when he saw Myungsoo’s tongue his own upper lip ---- a notorious habit that Myungsoo have. Sungjong had known that Myungsoo had this habit of his lips right when they were still in their junior high. He still remembered how the girls go crazy everytime Myungsoo unconsciously do this bad habit of his.

 

“What should I do with you?” Myungsoo asked before claiming Sungjong lips into his. It was an innocent kiss, no tongue, no movement whatsoever. Just skin touching skin, lips touching lips.

 

Sungjong’s body stiffened to an ice when he felt Myungsoo’s lips over his. His mind was not as hysterical as when Myungsoo first kissed him, though. Sungjong clenched the side of Myungsoo’s uniform with his right hand, messing it slightly. He obliviously closed his eyes and pushed his lips closer to Myungsoo’s. He didn’t even know why he did that. He just felt like doing it.

 

Myungsoo grabbed Sungjong’s cheeks with both his hands when he felt the younger push his lips onto his. It made him happy. At least, Sungjong was not protesting anymore. He smiled a little in the kiss and made a final peck on the Vice President’s lips accompanied with a loud smooch sound.

 

Myungsoo looked straight at the now open eyes of Sungjong who was also staring back at him. He smiled a little and pecked again, not able to resist how beautiful Sungjong really is.

 

“I’ve held back enough already, Sungjong-ah” He said with a very quiet tone.

 

Sungjong didn’t know what to do. He was just staring at him, body stiffed up like a block.

 

“You won’t escape me this time” Myungsoo finished, placing his hands back to his side. “that was my 5 minutes today” He uttered before opening the cubicle door, pushing sungjong outside while smiling from ear to ear. Sungjong just followed whatever Myungsoo did. His mind still can’t register what the hell did the delinquent mean by what he said.

 

Sungjong was brought back to reality though when he saw Sunggyu standing right in front of them with a questioning look on his face, clearly wondering why did the two get out of the same cubicle. He didn’t really know the guy well since he haven’t talked to him like ever.

 

“ahmmmm.....h-how long have you been there?” Sungjong tried to make sense despite his obvious nervousness and stuttering.

 

“I..... just got here” Sunggyu looked back from Myungsoo and Sungjong. Myungsoo however didn’t really care about what was happening. He had his poker face on as if he had not been smiling earlier.  

 

“What were you two doing in a stall?” Sunggyu finally inquired, making Sungjong quiver in fear. That was the question he didn’t really like to hear.

 

“Y-You’re hallucinating!” Sungjong yelled a little, making an excuse which does not really make sense. Sungjong can’t think of anything. Hell, he can’t even think straight right now.

 

Sunggyu was shocked by the sudden shout of the VP. He had always seen this boy as a quiet and composed guy, never did he expect him to be this cute?

 

“! Whenever that stupid myungsoo hyung is concerned, I always lose my mind” Sungjong argued in his mind.

 

“I-I’m going” Sungjong uttered and ran out of the bathroom leaving Myungsoo and Sunggyu to stare at him. When Sungjong was out of the comfort room, Sunggyu smirked and faced Myungsoo.

 

“So you’re just a figment of my imagination, right? Since that VP guy said i’m hallucinating and all” Sunggyu joked with a smirk on his face.

 

Myungsoo laughed at this and placed both of his hands back to his pockets. “Absolutely not, Sunggyu hyung” Myungsoo exclaimed and walked out of the bathroom too.

“ughhh” Sungjong groaned while he buttoned his uniform inside his room, getting ready for school. “I must pull myself together! Yesterday-----“

 

“You can’t escape me this time”

 

Myungsoo’s words flashed back in his mind. Sungjong blushed at the sudden remembrance of what happened inside the bathroom, feeling even more ashamed when he realized that he had pushed his lips further to Myungsoo’s.

 

“Ahhhh!!!” Sungjong shouted, clenching his uniform while trying to cover his eyes in shame. “I must be out of my mind! I should be frustrated by him toying with me!” sungjong tried to lection his own self.

 

“I’d better get going or I’ll be late for school” Sungjong said to himself and grabbed the corner of the curtain, trying to cover his balcony so that he can get going already. However, he was stopped though when Myungsoo suddenly slid open his balcony window and leaned on it.

 

“What were you thinking, Jongie-ya?” Myungsoo inquired, staring at him.

 

Sungjong flinched at the nickname.

 

“Better stop leaving the curtain half open. I can see everything from my room, you know” Myungsoo teased. “Well, not that I’m complaining” He added.

 

“Ugh!” sungjong let out another yell of annoyance and tried to shut his window but Myungsoo beat him to it.

 

“Thanks to your unawareness... I get to see every single quirk of yours” Myungsoo provoked and eyed Sungjong’s body from head to toe, staring back at Sungjong’s wide eyes after.

 

Sungjong blushed again.

 

“Well! Thanks to your quirkiness, my whole life had turned upside down and inside out!” Sungjong retorted back. “In school, at home... I’m subject to your ridicule! And...” what he was trying to say was cut, though, when Myungsoo grabbed his wrist and pushed his back to the wall beside the window.

 

“What if this isn’t ridicule?” He queried. “Will you accept it, Sungjong-ah?” He added, eyes full of sincerity as he stared at Sungjong.

 


 

Uwaaa!~ finally, an update! Sorry i wasn't able to update last weekend because this week was my exam week so i had to study./.. sorry guys!! TT

BTW, HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN SUNGJONG'S TEASER FOR 'A MAN IN LOVE'?? JUST... OMG..JDFGIUDSAGFIOUAGDSIUFGIDUGFIDIFD!!! TO MUCH FLUFFINESS IN ONE VIDEO! I CANNOT.. REALLY.. TT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tttA3fRMbrY&feature=youtu.be

HERE'S THE LINK IF YOU STILL HAVEN'T! I TELL YA! IT'S A MUST WATCH! AND OMG INFINITE'S COMING BACK AND JUST..... IT'S ALREADY OUR VACATION AND I HAVE ALL THE TIME TO STARE AT MY COMPUTER DURING THEIR COMEBACK AND OMG I'M SO HAPPY GUYS! 

 

SORRY FOR MY INCOHERENT SPAZZ. I JUST CAN'T CONTAIN MY FEELS ANYMORE. XD