.10

I don't dislike you

 

Your stares and smiles that looked at me, those warm lips and hands

날 보던 네 눈빛과 미소가 .... 그 따스한 입술과 손길이

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo cannot help but clench his fist hard from annoyance. He had been here since lunch but Sungjong still won’t come out or at least let him come in to talk. His patience was wearing off already. And myungsoo’s not particularly known for being the person with a patience in the first place --- except maybe when it comes to Lee Sungjong – but hell, this is too much already.

 

“I said” Myungsoo repeated for the hundredth time --- no erase that, he can’t even remember anymore how many times he had said it---- “I have confidential material that I must hand him in person!” he finished, voice evident of being pissed off, putting emphasis on the word confidential as if to say ‘get your out of my way bastard’.

 

  “So you” he painted at Hoya’s face, eyes blaring with determination to get in --- threatening. “get out of my way”

 

Hoya had been there on the door, right shoulder back resting on the closed doors of the student council office, not even permitting him to go inside and, seriously, it is starting to tick Myungsoo off especially when Sungjong won’t even come out of the office and resort to plastering the face of this Student Body President in front of him, telling him that Sungjong was doing whatever unimportant things so he cannot go out or even be disturbed by anyone. Bull! Does that even make sense? Myungsoo argued. 

 

What was Sungjong’s problem now? Myungsoo had been thinking the whole morning trying to find out why Sungjong was angry ---- well, he’s not certainly sure that the Vice President was angry. But, early this morning he had tried to discreetly talk to Sungjong again but the balcony door was suddenly locked, curtains hushed shut. Of course Myungsoo tried to knock but, to no avail, no one even bothered answering and he was hell sure that the certain VP is still inside his room.

 

Sungjong doesn’t really lock his balcony door since he knows that Myungsoo would always and he meant always come to his room to do whatever and Sungjong’s just tired of opening the door all the time since junior high.

 

Myungsoo had expected Sungjong to be utterly happy and thankful when he gave those memory cards to him but, unexpectedly, Sungjong returned them back and Myungsoo cannot think of any rational reason why. Isn’t that what he wants in the first place?

 

Hoya remained still. “and I said Sungjong is in the middle of reviewing the meeting journal. He can’t be interrupted now” Hoya answered, not even fazed by Myungsoo’s persistence.

 

Myungsoo involuntarily heaved a big sigh. He cannot just give up like this but this Hoya guy is too determined to make him give in.

 

“I think you should wait for him at home” Hoya declared, as he opened and tried to close the door in front of Myungsoo’s face. “Don’t you live next door?” He whispered.

 

Myungsoo was way stunned. His eyebrows clumped into a frown and his face contorted into a mix of anger and uncertainty. His mind was in too much wonder why the hell Hoya knew that that he was too late as the sound of the door completely shutting close in his face was heard.  “How the hell did you know? You bastard...” He irritatingly whispered to no one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hoya sighed.  He turned around and saw Sungjong sulking, cheeks resting on his palm and a worried expression readable on his face, the journal and other papers left scattered in the meeting table. Sungjong was obviously not really into his task of so called reviewing the meeting journal. To Hoya, Sungjong seemed like a clear piece of glass that he can easily read and look what was inside. Lee Sungjong is easily readable.

 

“You made me do the dirty job” Hoya exclaimed, crossing his arms. “He looked like he’s ready to punch me...”

 

But Hoya didn’t get a reply and all Sungjong did was stare at him.

 

Hoya muttered an ‘aish’, not really being able to do anything.

 

Sungjong walked out of his trance and turned his attention back to the journal and the documents he had to review. Yet, his mind just cannot help but fly back to Myungsoo. Sungjong had tried his best to avoid Myungsoo since morning, even going to the extent of locking his balcony door and not opening it when he heard an annoying and loud knock on the glass door. He also doesn’t understand it himself but he just cannot seem to accept those pictures. More than anyone who is confused why he acted that way, he’s way way more puzzled why he suddenly didn’t want the pictures anymore when just a few days ago he had been dying to have those in his hands. And yet, when Myungsoo gave it to him, he rejected it.

 

“I don’t get him, you know. All of a sudden, he’s giving me back all those pictures” Sungjong said, expression void of anything but confusion. “and he even had the guts to ask if I understood” he thought.  

 

“So?” Hoya answered, back resting on the door.

 

Sungjong admits that Hoya knows what was happening. He knows about how Myungsoo was Sungjong’s friend (well, as if the whole school still doesn’t know that), he knows that Myungsoo threatened him with some pictures and he knows that that Kim Myungsoo lives next door to him. But of course, there are things that Hoya also doesn’t know, things that no one should ever know expect him and Myungsoo. Sungjong can’t afford to tell it to anyone, not even Hoya. The President doesn’t know what those pictures are, he also doesn’t know that Sungjong used to be a delinquent and, most especially, Hoya doesn’t know that Sungjong’s letting Myungsoo touch him just because he doesn’t want those pictures and information to be out on the school public (that’s only at the start though --- when sungjong still hadn’t realized that he was falling for the delinquent).

 

“So?” Hoya repeated when he didn’t get a reaction from Sungjong. “Why let it bother you?”

 

“Because I have....!!!!” Sungjong immediately shouted with all the voice that he has and stood up while clutching his fist hard. His eyes had shut close as he felt his hands trembling.

 

Hoya was stunned by the sudden shouting.

 

Sungjong had realized what he did and immediately cleared his throat to eliminate the awkwardness, trying to pry the embarrassment away. “It’s nothing....nothing” He repeated as he fixed his uniform and sat down once again, trying to busy himself with the paper works.

 

“Stupid...”  Sungjong had wanted to hit himself, but just to save him from being foolish in front of their President, he chose not to. He felt like a complete idiot when he almost shouted in front of Hoya that he likes Myungsoo.

 

“It’s because...” Sungjong thought, making sure not to voice it out this time. “I’ve indeed -without even realizing it - fallen in love with that Myungsoo hyung”

 

Memories of what happened the other day rushed back to his mind. The way Myungsoo held him gently. The way Myungsoo kissed him so soothingly, as if he was a vase that can easily get broken if handled without care. Sungjong had remembered clearly the taste of Myungsoo’s mouth when their lips crashed into one and how he closed his eyes, savouring the moment. He remembered every detail of those. How he clutched to Myungsoo sweater to keep himself closer from Myungsoo’s kisses and touches.

 

Sungjuong felt his heart beating faster again as he reminisced what Myungsoo said last night.

 

“I want you to want me on your own, Sungjong-ah”

 

It was like a broken CD that keeps on replaying and replaying on his mind over and over again -- nonstop. Sungjong let his eyes close as he tried to remember the sincere expression that Myungsoo had when he uttered those words.

 

“ I really love him, don’t I?” Sungjong admitted, for the second time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sound of the door suddenly being forced open brought Sungjong out of his daydreams. The door resounded with a loud ‘bang’ as the wooden ingress came smashing with the wall, surprising both Sungjong and Hoya.

 

Myungsoo strutted in as if he owned the place, not even minding if the door was broken or not.

 

“So, it’s just the two of you, huh?”

 

Myungsoo looked back and forth between Sungjong and Hoya with a scowl on his face, totally not liking the closeness between the two.

 

“I’m leaving. He’s all yours” Hoya flailed his hands up and declared defeat seeing how desperate Myungsoo was that he even broke the lock of the door – Hoya’s definitely sure it was broken. He’d make Myungsoo pay for it later. He was already on his way out of the door when Myungsoo’s hands gabbed his wrist tight, stopping him from wanting to move out.

 

Myungsoo moved near his ear with a glare. “You better not have any strange feeling for that guy!” He threatened.

 

“you mean for Sungjong?” Hoya inquired though he was totally sure Myungsoo was referring to the Vice President.

 

Hoya looked back to Sungjong and smirked. “Well, let’s just see” He said, pulled his wrist out from Myungsoo’s hold, and closed the door – well, luckily the knob was not all that broken except for the lock.

 

Sungjong frowned. “What did you say to him? It better not be –“

 

“None of your business, Mr. VP. Now let’s go back to our matters here” Myungsoo took out the two memory cards from his right pocket and showed them to Sungjong.

 

“I’ll never force you again” Myungsoo flipped the memory cards, letting them fall to the floor. Myungsoo smiled before stomping at the cards, breaking them to pieces.

 

Sungjong’s eyes went wide.

 

“You don’t have to hide from me”

 

He’s out of his mind” Sungjong thought as he was speechlessly watching Myungsoo walk closer and closer to him, leaving the pieces of the memory card left on the cement floor. He was out of his thinking when he suddenly felt Myungsoo trapping him on the wooden table, arms resting on both sides of him.

 

“You’re in love with me” Myungsoo tauntingly smiled.

 

Sungjong’s face turned outraged as he heard the claim. “What?!” He shouted back.

 

“I was only gone for a while but I heard you crying over the phone, ‘Myungsoo come back!’” the delinquent sneered.

 

Sungjong cannot help but gnash his teeth in annoyance, not even minding the close distance of their faces. “I did not cry! I admit I tried to call you but –“

 

“But you were practically begging Dongwoo hyung” Myungsoo finished for him.

 

Sungjong can only ‘tsk’, feeling guilty.

 

“Look, I...” Sungjong tried to explain but was rendered speechless again as Myungsoo’s face closed the small distance that was separating them, stopping at an inch away from his cherry lips.

 

“Admit it, Sungjong” Myungsoo whispered before caressing Sungjong’s cheeck and completely closing the inch-distance that they have as he clashed his lips to the other.

 

Sungjong’s hands tightly clutched the side of the table, keeping himself out from lying on it as his back kept on sprawling back with Myungsoo’s force as he kissed. He had closed his eyes all along as Myungsoo’s lips lavished his into an intimate kiss. Myungsoo’s other hands grasped the nape of his neck; pulling Sungjong towards himself. Sungjong moaned inaudibly as Myungsoo’s tongue caressed the skin of his lower lip, tasting some hint of vanilla. With his palms, Myungsoo deepened the kiss, smirking discreetly on the heated session as he felt Sungjong starting to respond from the kiss.

 

Sungjong, on the other hand, was totally at loss of words (not that he can even say anything with Myungsoo’s mouth working its way on his). He didn’t expect the kiss attack so quickly, disregarding all the times that Myungsoo just quickly kissed him without his permission, as if Myungsoo even ever asks permission for whatever he does – be it opening the balcony door to kissing him. He was even more surprised at how Myungsoo’s lips felt good over his own this time – maybe, it was because he had finally admitted to himself that he loves the guy, Sungjong figured. Sungjong felt his lips ride with the rythm of Myungsoo’s and felt himself equally kissing back – pushing and turning his head to the side to give Myungsoo more access. Sungjong cannot help but feel strange butterflies floating around his stomach, sounding a silent ‘hmmmp’ as Myungsoo’s hand worked to his back and pulled his body any more closer to his own. They shared as passionate kiss that prolonged for a few more minutes; caressing and memorizing ever dip and curve of each other’s mouth.

 

Sungjong was kicked out of his reverie though as he felt Myungsoo’s hand slowly creeping inside his uniform. “Wait” Sungjong held Myungsoo’s hand, stopping him. He pulled himself out of the kiss and stared at Myungsoo’s lustful eyes. “Wait, not here” Sungjong shyly whispered, not being able to look at Myungsoo’s eyes any further.

 

He swears he saw Myungsoo smirk from the corner of his eyes.

 

“Oh, right” Myungsoo whispered back to him and pecked his lips one last time. “We’ll continue this later”

 

Sungjong blushed a tint of cherry pink as he watched Myungsoo winked and went out of the Student body office.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Oh wow after almost two months, i am finally back and this fic and was able to update. Sorry, for my sudden (and long) absence. I just had a hard time coping up with my studies since my accounting subject right now is kind of hard and i almost failed my exam so i cannot just ignore it. I'm very sorry guys.