Monday

You Are My Dream

RIIINNNGGGGG I threw my pillow at my alarm clock and dragged myself out of bed. I did my morning routine, ate my breakfast and walked out of the house with my sister. Guess who i saw leaving thier housee too? Yes, Minwoo.

Minhae: " Hey hey hey, It's that cute Minwoo guy."

She nudged me and pointed at Minwoo.

Minhee: "I know... I know..."

Before i knew it, she was dragiing me towards him.

Minhae: " Annyeong~ You're Minwoo right? I'm Minhae, Minhee's unnie"

He smiled and greeted her.

Minhee: "Uhm, she's says that you're cute."

He blushed. WHAT?! HE BLUSHED?!

Minwoo: "Kamshahamnida noona."

Minhae: " Uh.. yeah sure."

Minhee: " Can we get going?"

I asked them, obviously annoyed.Minhae gave me the " What is wrong with you" look. I dragged her along and Minwoo hurried to keep up with us. Then, Minhae pulled me to a stop.

Minhae: " What's wrong with you?"

Minhee: "Nothing. I just don't want to be late and I'm excited."

Minhae: *sighs* '' Okay, walk slower."

We arrived in school and stood at the entrance. Everyone literally turned to look at us. Omg. She's so pretty. So is her sister. Is that the new girl? Wow. What are they doing with our Minwoo? Ew, what are they doing with a famous star?

People were either admiring us. Which is somewhat creepy. Or giving us death glares. What is wrong with them? I shook it off and walked to Math class with Minwoo while my sister walks to hers, alone. Hahahaha forever alone. Okay that was mean.

Mrs Kim: " Alright, we have a new student. Would you mind introducing yourself?"

Minhee: Of course I do. What do you think? " Of course not. Why would I? Hi, my name's Yong Minhee and i just migrated from America to Korea a few days ago."

I gave a really fake smile. The class smiled and nodded.

Minhee: " Uh so where to i sit?"

Some random guy raised his hand like a kid wanting to ask his teacher a question.

Random guy: "Beside me."

Another guy cut in.

Another random guy: "Shut up. She's sitting with me."

Mrs Kim: " You'll sit beside that girl over there. Her name's Kim Nami."

She waved at me and flashed a bright smile. I made my way over and sat down.

Nami: '' Hiiiiiiii. I'm Nami. These are my friends Eunmi and Miyung."

She pointed to two pretty girls who waved at me.

Nami: "Can i see your schedule? Yayyyyyy! We have the exact same schedule! All of us! "

She was literally bouncing in her sit.

Mrs Kim: "Can you girls keep your voices down and turn your textbooks to page 27?"

Mrs Kim glared at us. We looked at each other and giggled.