Suri strikes again

You Are My Dream

As usual, Minwoo and I went to school hand in hand. It was no longer awkward and I wasn’t shy anymore. Which is a good thing… right? I mean, my face don’t get red easily when someone tease me about Minwoo anymore.

 

 

“I’ll appreciate if you start paying attention to the board instead of Minhee, Mr No.” Ms Jong said sternly. The whole burst into murmurs. “ They are together?” Suri scoffed. “ You don’t know?  You’re slow.” One of her clique members replied while looking at her nails. “Shut up.” Suri shot her a glare and she immediately clamped shut. I stifled back a laughter. Cleared and they whole class immediately quietened down. “Now where was I… oh.” Ms Jong continued teaching.

 

From the corner of my eye, I saw Suri looking at me. I turned around and smiled at her. She blinked, pretended to look as if she was looking at something else and turned her head away. She must be mad. “Minhee…” I turned behind. “Yes Minwoo?” “ Does the whole school know?” I glanced at Nami. “Probably.. Because uhm… I sort of like… told her yesterday.” I jerked my head towards Nami. His lips formed an ‘o’ shape as he looked back at his text book. I turn back around.

 

 

“Are you two together? Eunmi asked. “Like really together?” I nodded my head and smiled awkwardly. “Really?” Miyung asked. “Uh… yeah…” “ Oh my gosh. Finally.” Eunmi beamed at me. “Don’t think that you can out do me just because you are dating Minwoo. Don’t even try. ” Suri’s voice interrupted us. “I’m like so much better than you. Is Minwoo blind?” She scoffed and looked at her fake nails. “But it’s alright. He’ll be mine. Sooner or later.” She smirked and looked at me.

“ There’s no need for her to try to out do you. She’s already better than you. She’s prettier, more talented a whole ton nicer and more popular.” Nami said. Suri scoffed again and looked away. “You’ll never get Minwoo.” I said, staring at her. She turned back to face me. “We shall see.” She smirked again and strutted off with her clique. “Seriously?” Miyung rolled her eyes.

 

Author’s P.O.V

Later in the afternoon when they were dismissed, Kwangmin approached Minhee and Minwoo. “Hi Kwangmin!” Minhee greeted him cheerfully. He smiled at her. “ Are you two really… together? Like officially?” “Yup. Isn’t that great?” Minwoo grabbed Minhee’s hand and looked at her adoringly. “Yeah…” Kwangmin looked down at his feet. “Hey… You alright?” Minhee looked at Kwangmin worriedly. “ Yeah… Yeah. Of course I am.” He nodded and smiled.  “Uhm… I’ll see you guys tomorrow. Bye!” He waved and walked off.

As soon as he was out of sight, the smile that he had put on vanished. He continued walking on the sidewalk with heavy footsteps, occasionally kicking a pebble. He sighed and looked up at the clear blue sky. And… and I thought that I might have a chance… He smiled a little, shook his head and continued walking home.

Sorry for not updating for a very long time >< But it's officially the holidays! :D but i have practices almost everyday for the first week because i have a concert coming up /sighs/ and i'm really stressed out because you know, school and drama and friends and blahblah. But thank you all so much for waiting and supporting :)  I love you all!  Even to those silent readers kekeke <3