PLAN 2 : PERFECTLY CAPTURED

The Frenemy's Secret

(A/N : Italic words = Real English)


 

G.O's POV

I'm sitting at the dorm, searching for the fastest airplane ticket to Los Angeles. I was in the good mood this morning, cause we suddenly got this two weeks holiday from school. But a news ruined my mood.Suddenly, I heard the loud bang from the front door.

 

"G.O-hyung!" I heard Mir's voice calling my name. "WHAT" I answered him.

"Hyung, we heard the news" Cheon dung said when they finally find me at the corner of my room at the dorm."What are you doing?" Seung Ho asked. "Well, I'm finding some ways to just killed myself. NO! I'm going back to LA. The plan is perfect we just have to.." I said in the more-like-panick-tone because I am. "Take a breath.." Joon said as I take a deep long breath. I'm not the kind of panick-man but this is a real burden to me.

My grandfather, the all-mighty-and-someone- who-like-to-mess-with-other-people's-business, just ruined my plan. I got it all right. I went to a date with Jade Hendwright. What does he wants really? Oh yeah. A Korean girlfriend. Obviously, he like Jade but he doesn't want me to date her. And by that he just assured the media and the press in his confrence press earlier today and aired in the national television by announcing that me and Jade are just friend. And Jade, being a good friend, agreeing to accompany me for sight-seeing in Los Angeles. Well, that's a lie. Come on, grandpa, we are frenemy not friend! Urgh, forget it. I went on a DATE with Jade. Well actually, a fake date but still a date NOT sight seeing. And then the worse part is he told them that he has prepared a girl for me. DID HE JUST ANNOUNCE MY ENGAGEMENT? I am frustated. I respect all of my grandpa decision but not this one. I'M FREAKING STILL 18 YEARS OLD. I NEED FREEDOM NOT A WIFE. Sometimes, I wish I could just shout that out loud in front of him.

I sighed and I looked to my friends one by one. "I'm screwed" I said, putting my laptop down from my lap. "No you're not" Seung Ho said. "I need another plans" I said. "You just have to be more convincing" Cheon dung said. "To be honest hyung, your first date is a disaster. Know why? Because we take a look at your pictures again, and you really look like faking it" Cheon dung continued. "But, the magazine said.." I stuttered. "They are medias, they give people something to talk about" Seung Ho said. "It's really obvious that you two can't stand each other" Joon said. "Because they can't" Mir snapped.

"Just be more convincing" Seung Ho said. "I know! But how?" I sighed deeply. "Go on a date again. This time be more natural and don't look like you are going to eat her up or she looks like she's going to kill you or something" Joon said. "Like a real couple. If you seen your pictures again, I'm not totally wrong to said that you ARE just hanging out as friends" Joon continues. "Yeah. How can I do that. We are not even a real couple" I hissed. "Simple. You picked Jade, because she's an American" Seung Ho said. "But you forgot, hyung, that Jade is also good at acting and ..." "Persuading" Mir finished Cheon dung's line. "She's gifted with that" Mir continued. "She can do it easily if she wanted to. The problem is you. Can you be more persuasive?" Seung Ho asked me.


 

And in the end of the evening, we booked total 5 tickets to Los Angeles tomorrow night's flight. "Yeyy! Los Angeles here I come! America wait for Bang MIR!!" Mir jumping here and there. "Yah! Yah! Go home! Pack your things!" Seung Ho scolded him. "Ahh Hyungg,, I'm excited. I still can't believe that we suddenly have this two-weeks-holiday and I'm going to Hollywood baby yeah!" Mir shouted. "Don't act like a child. Its not like this is your first time going to America" Seung Ho said. Joon and Cheon dung have already gone home to packed their things. Suddenly Seung Ho said "I found something" as he gave his phone to me.

 

@jaredhendwright : You have figure out how to bond again? @jadehendwright ;)

 

"He tweeted that just now" Seung Ho said. "It'll help , I guess" He continued. "Exactly" I nodded. "Why are you not home yet , Mireu?" I asked Mir, who is busy with his phone. "Aiissh. Hyungg. Are you just shoo-ing me?" He whinned. "Aniya" I said. "OMO. OMO Hyung! I want to go Manhattan Beach or Malibu!" Mir said with a sparkling eyes. "Okay, okay let just see the situation when we get there okay?" Seung Ho patted Mir's head. "Now. Go. Home. Mireu-ah" he continues after that. "Hyungnims should go home too" Mir said. "Yeah. I guess I'm going home now" I said , tidying my laptop. "Yeah. Let's go home. We gonna have a long holiday trip" Seung Ho said.


 

I text Jade, using KaTalk, telling her that we are leaving soon from Korea. She said Whatever, but she and her brothers wanted to pick us up at the airport. Just incase you forgot, our team just got bigger now. From just me and Jade. Then, me and Jade + MBLAQ. And recently the rest of Hendwright siblings have been added to the list. Yeah, there are three of them. The big one named Cameron. The last two is Jared and Jade. But, I don't really care about who's on the team. At least, they all can be trusted. And I needed the plan to work. "Mireuu stop bouncingg" Cheon dung said to Mir eventhough himself can't hiding that he's excited on this trip too. "I..I..I'm sooo exciteeddd!!" Mir said. Technically, the three-dongsaeng-line are now bouncing around at the waiting room like a kids. And me and Seung Ho are now like their babysitter. Finally, its time for us to depart. Ahh. I just wish this time my plan is going to work well.


 

Normal POV

Jade is tapping her shoes. She don't do wait. But Jared, being really nice like usual, insist her to pick them up. "I swear they don't need us to pick them up like seriously Jared? This annoys me" Jade said. "Ssshh. Patience." Jared said while his eyes analyzing the crowd. Jade sighed in annoyance and blew her bang up. "Whatever Jared. I'm going home" Jade finally said as she walked away and go straight to the parking lot. "Wait!" Jared shouted but too late. They have been waiting for more than a hour. They must be get a delay. Jared thought.


 

"Finally!" Joon said, rushing to the airport's toilet. "Wait for me hyungg" Cheon dung said, chasing Joonie. "I'm having a bad jetlagg" Mir whinned. "I'm hungryy" G.O said. "Aish really, I need some food too" Seung Ho said. MBLAQ just arrived at LAX. And now five of them are searching for the exit gate. G.O somehow notice some paparazzi around and many of men with a suit. And he sees him. The boy version of Jade, G.O called him. Waiting. Alone. "Ah there .. He is" Mir said after pausing for a second. "I thought you said she's going to be here!" Mir said to me with a dissapointed look. "I thought you have get over her kekeke" Joon said. G.O can see Jared's face is pretty pissed. "You did tell her that we got a delay, right?" Seung Ho said. "Ne. I have" I said. "He looked somehow pissed" Joon said. "Let's go then" G.O said.

 

"Anyong!" Mir greets Jared happily. Jared is shock. His mind got distracted by some paparazzi. "Oh!Hi!" Jared said, still with the shocking face. "Welcome to LA!" Jared said. "Your Korean is still ! Ha! Kekeke" Joon said while laughing. "Yah" Jared chuckled. Honestly, Jade's korean does sounds better than Jared's. "Where's Jade?" Mir asked with his fenomenal Engrish. That's makes Jared chuckled. "She was here. But she has , umm, you know, she's just being .. Jade?" Jared said. Mir just stared at him blankly. "He said she was here but she got to go, Mireu" Cheon dung said, making up the whole thing so it got simpler. Jared nodded.  Mir simply mouthed an 'O'. "So what are you want to do now?" Jared said, with his weird Korean accent. "I don't know. Maybe go to the hotel or something?" Seung Ho said. "Oh yeah. I have a car with a driver. You guys can use it! Mom and Dad are really excited when I told you guys are going to be here. But they can't be here now. They said it's been awhile since they see you guys" Jared said. "Seriously? Thank you! Gomawo! We would love to see them too" G.O said. "What did he said , hyung?" Mir asked Cheon dung. "He said he had a car plus a driver and we can use it" Cheon dung answered. And Mir is smiling big."What about you?" Seung Ho said. "Don't worry. Hey, if you got nothing to do today, come to my house! We can do the sight-seeing tomorrow! How's that sound?" Jared said. G.O looked at his friends and they're nodding happily especially Joon and Cheon dung. "Okay!" G.O said with a smile. "Well, then let's go" Jared said. "Where are we going hyung?" Mir asked. "The famous Hendwright Residence!" Joon said with a big grin."Why are you so happy anyway?" G.O whispered to Joon. "Because people said its really beautiful" Cheon dung said. Jared just smirked. They all got into the car with their suitcases and headed to their hotel and after that, they're on their way to the famous residence. And all of them can't wait to see it.


 

It's was 3 p.m when they finally arrived at the Hendwright  Residence. "I bet its more wonderful than Jung's" Mir joked. "YAH!" G.O said. "Actually, its not that beautiful" Jared said. But, his version completely not right. The MBLAQ version is the house is freaking beautiful. After passing the front park, six of them arrive at the front door. And a head house-keeper welcoming them. "Let's go inside" Jared said. "Oh hi there twinnie" Jared said with a nervous grin when he found Jade is standing in the middle of the house 'lobby'. Jade rolled her eyes. "Its fun to see you guys at my house. Hi" Jade said to MBLAQ. "Jade-ahh" Mir said. "Annyong Mireu-ah!" Jade said with a smile. And then they greeted each other. "We have an unfinished bussiness" G.O whispered to Jade. "Tell me about it" Jade scoffed. "Hey. Wanna go to the game room?" Jared said. And the three-dongsaeng-line plus Seung Ho are bursting to happiness. "You have a game room?!" Mir and Cheon dung said in unison. "Yeah. Come on" Jade said. And then the five of them went into the game room, leaving G.O and Jade.

She then walked to the kitchen with G.O following her behind. "Want some coke?" Jade said in the flat tone. "You've heard it , right?" G.O said , receiving the coke from Jade. "Its not me if I didn't know" Jade said as she lean to the kitchen's counter. "You know I still need your help right?" G.O asked her. "I know. That's why you're here" Jade said while sipping her coke. "Not really. I'm also in the holiday trip" G.O grinned and make Jade smirked. "See, we can be a partner. We are in the same room and we are actually changing opinions!" G.O said. "So, what's your plan, genius?" Jade said. "Amusement park?" G.O said with a tone. "That's not a proper way to ask girl on a date". "Aish stop being so hard to get" G.O whinned. "Don't use the baby tone, I'm sick of it" Jade said. "I have one" Jade finally said. "What?" G.O asked. "You'll owe me so much" Jade said.  "Three words. Santa Monica Pier"


 

The original plan is G.O is asking Jade to a date but again, you're on the trip with MBLAQ. "Just remember , hyung. If you're trying to approach her, you have to give her a lot of praise. Like 'you look nice today' or whatever. You are the master of flirt!" Joon said. "Why do I need to do that? To Jade?" G.O said. "Because you can't do it well if you guys is still a frenemy!" Cheon dung said. Seung Ho ring the doorbell and revealed Jade and Jared who are ready to go. "Hyung. Do it" Joon hissed. G.O was about to take Jade's hand. "I can walk by myself, remember?" Jade snapped sarcasticly. "Yah!" G.O was about to yell but he saw Joon mouthed 'praise-her'. G.O sighed. "You look nice today" G.O let out a nervous chuckle. Jade stop walking and stared at him for awhile. "Just today? So you think I look hideous the other day? Well thanks!" Jade said sarcasticly with annoyed tone. "Hey! Seriously Jade?!" G.O sighed. "What are you? Running out of medicine today?" Jade snapped again and walked away. G.O sighed again and then tapped Joon's shoulder. "Lesson number one, Joonie, you can't praise Jade Hendwright" G.O said.

 

Seven of them on their way to Santa Monica Pier. "Jade-ahh! Will you ride the giant Ferris wheel with me?" Mir said from the backseat. "Yah. Pabo. Its should be Byung Hee-hyung who ride it with Jade" Cheon dung said as he slapped Mir's head. "Oww hyungg. Aish. I want to ride it with Jade too! Arghhh I hate this acting whole-thing" Mir said while pouting. "So do I!" G.O and Jade said in unison. "YAH! DON'T STEAL MY WORD!" Jade said. "I SAID IT FIRST!" G.O answered her. And both of them continue to argue with each other for a while."YAH! BOTH OF YOU STOP IT ALREADY!" Seung Ho shouts and make both of them shut their mouth. "This is why your first days in not convincing enough" Cheon dung said. "Both of you! If you want it to success , don't argue!" Seung Ho said. "Yeh. Your first date is a total failure because one. You guys looks like to faking it too much and two. You both basically can't stand each other" Joon said. "THAT'S RIGHT!" G.O and Jade said it in unison, again. "YAH!" Both of them in unison , again. "Hey, seriously guys, be friendlier to each other. Instead of faking it, just let it flow. Like both of you being best friend and just go to amusement park" Jared said. "That sounds so much better" Cheon dung said. "I can't agree more" Joon said.

Suddenly Mir shouted, "HYUNG WE ARE HERE OMO". In front of them, there are a big landmark entrance. SANTA MONICA. YATCH HARBOR. SPORT FISHING. BOATING. CAFES. "Welcome to Santa Monica Pier ladies and gentlemen" Jared said with a smirk.


 

All of them literally jump out from the car and immidiately run to the amusement pier. Even Seung Ho. Well, except G.O and Jade. "We need to get along" G.O said. Jade let out a sarcastic chuckle. "I meant it" G.O said. "Okay. Let's be friend" Jade said, offering her hands. "Soo, we're not friend before this,huh?" G.O smirked. "No. We're frenemy, remember, grandpa?" Jade said.  "Aniyo. Let's be a fake-dating-friend then". G.O smirked and grabbed her hands. "Let's do this partner!" G.O shouted. "Yah. Who said I'm agree to be your partner?" Jade said as she turned her head away and suddenly her gaze fix on something. "Yah. Byung Hee-Oppa! Look at that" Jade said. "Did you just call me Oppa?" G.O said, raising his eyebrows and his mouth formed a smile. "Yah. What do you want really? Stop complaining old man. Look at that. The paparazzi. They have spotted Jared" Jade said pointing at some man with a camera. "Perfect" G.O said as he grabbed the door handle. "Put on your sunglasses" Jade said in demanding voice. "Wae?" "Just put it on okay? Aish  and open the door for me" Jade said. "Okay , princess" G.O said in teasing voice. "I trust this thing to you,kay?" G.O said before he opened the door. "You got a right person" Jade said with her signature smirk.

 

Jared knew it. He knew he has been followed since his first step out from the car. Tweeting that he will be here today, is not a bad idea. He thought. Jared and the rest of MBLAQ are practically jumping around together being so excited about all the ride and the arcade. He just feel a little nervous about the date. "Will it work?" Jared suddenly said and make the MBLAQ members stared at him. "It will, Jared" Seung Ho said. Right after he said that, Jared saw G.O step out from the driver seat and walk into the passenger seat. "Omo he opened the door for her hyuuungg" Joonie whispered in excitement. Then Jade comes out with this big smile on her face as G.O closed the door and locked the car. And both of them walk together , laughing to each other and basically look all happy. "Damn since when both of them are so gooodd at this" Joon said in the teasing note.

 

"I've told you. The sunglasses will totally work" Jade said , with a big smile. "Yeh. The sun is just so meanie" G.O said while doing an aegyo-pout. "Yah! That's is soo not cutee!" Jade said slapping his hand playfully, leaving her hand -purposely- hanging on G.O's arm. Both of them just laughed. They finally manage to join the other and start the adventure.

 


 

HEADLINE : SPOTTED IN SANTA MONICA PIER. JUNG BYUNG HEE AND JADE HENDWRIGHT ON THEIR SECOND DATE?!

This is definetely the shocking hot news. Today , we just spotted Jung Byung Hee, the well known heir in South Korea is on a date with no other than Jade Hendwright! They picked Santa Monica Pier as their second date venue. What a fun! We suspected that they just arrived but we just can't wait to share this to you! We also spotted some other Korean guys and Jared Hendwright playing together! @jaredhendwright ( Jared's twitter ) tweeted yeaterday : "So excited for tomorrow! Santa Monica wait for me!!". When they arrived, we snapped Jung Byung Hee even open the door for Jade! Such a gentlemen! And they're walking together, technically hand-in-hand ! That's all we got for now but stay with us for more updates about this cute-international-couple! Stay on tweepss! Click here for the pictures!


feel free to comment and subscribe ^^ and dont forget to check out my other fanfictions ~ kekeke

© totorerere 2013 : PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE , COPY , TRANSLATE , PRINT , SAVE TO ANY DEVICES, and/or REPOST TO ANOTHER SITES. The fanfic's idea and the storyline is purely mine. Any similiarities to other stories , etc are PURE COINCIDENTAL. Pictures and gifs are not mine, credit to the rightful owners.