PLAN 1 : A DATE WITH PAPARAZZI

The Frenemy's Secret

 

Flashback

"Here's a ticket. You'll be leaving tomorrow, Byung Hee. This is urgent". That is Byung Ho's-haraboeji letter to G.O. And with that, he went to his room and packed his thing. "What are you doing?" Seung Ho said while eating his bag of potato chips. "Packing. I'm going on a trip tomorrow". "With?" "Myself" "Where again?" "Los Angeles".


 

"Be careful hyung. Tell us when you're there, okay? Tell your haraboeji we said hi!" Mir said when accompany his hyung to the airport. "Yeah, okay, fine" G.O laughed. "Safe flight buds" Seung Ho said, tapping his bestfriend's shoulder. "Thanks!" G.O said while he entering the gate. The rest of MBLAQ members waved at him."Why is his haraboeji suddenly called him?" Seung Ho suddenly asked.


 

"Byung Hee". "No, haraboeji , no. I've told you I don't wanna talk about this anymore. I don't like the whole-matchmaking-thing-idea or whatever is that" G.O said, clearly frustated. "Byung Hee! This is for your own good!" Byung Ho stated. "No its not! Who's the girl this time? Some random-rich-brat?" "BYUNG HEE! MANNERS!" Byung Ho shouts. "I don't want to do it , haraboeji. With all the respects , I don't wanna do this!" G.O said. "Her name is Kang Joo Yeon. She's perfect for you" "Not that girl" "Wae, Byung Hee?" "I knew her. Total spoiled brat" "THEN WHO? WHO IS THE GIRL THAT HAS THE SAME LEVEL AS YOU! YOU ARE A HEIR! LET ME REPEAT! A HEIR! THIS IS ABOUT YOUR FUTURE, BYUNG HEE!" Byung Ho said , angrily. And by that, G.O leaves his room totally frustated. "Aish, that boy. He's giving me a headache".

End of Flasback


G.O only know something after he left. His grandfather will not give up this way. He will keep forcing him to do this matchmaking. His grandpa is a total stubborn even after his parents plus not to mention his grandma defend him. What's wrong with his mind. G.O thought. "THEN WHO? WHO IS THE GIRL THAT HAS THE SAME LEVEL AS YOU?!". Byung Ho-haraboeji word keep replaying on his mind. What is his type of my-someday-girlfriend? The one that has the same level as me? G.O thought. He walked down the street when suddenly he find a magazine. A teen magazine. G.O stared at it for a while until suddenly an idea popped in his mind. Briliant one. His problem may be solved with this. Two words. Jade Hendwright.

( Italic word = Real English)

It's suppouse to be a day before the spring break and Jade is stuck in her school. Its lunch break time. She's sitting in the cafetaria, laughing with her friends. "So your brothers is in New York and you stucked here? Well that a lot" her friend , Katelyn , said. Jade nodded in annoyance. Suddenly someone tapped Jade's shoulder. "Someone here to meet you". "Who?" Jade asked. "I don't know. A foreign". A foreign? Who the hell? Jade thought. "Just bring he or she here" Jade said. "It's a he". Jade raised her eyebrows. She is waiting until she saw a figure that familiar who is walking along with her friend. "Gosh, you're joking right?" Jade mumbled.


 

"Hey" G.O greets her. "Don't be so casual. What are you doing here" Jade said with a cold tone."Wow. Your school is nice" G.O said while looking around. "Yah!" "Wae? I can't come to your school?" G.O said. "You know it’s not what I meant" Jade said. "Don't you miss me?" G.O smirked. "Why would I miss you" Jade said, coldly. "Stop being so cold to me. I came here specially just for meeting you" "Liar. What. Are. You. Doing. Here" Jade said. "I'm gonna tell you. Not here though" G.O said while looking around. They're in the middle of a cafetaria and got a lots of eyes fixed on them because Jade Hendwright is standing there with some-of-the-people-recognized as Jung Byung Hee, the South Korea-famous-heir. "Follow me then" Jade said.

 

They're in the library. "So what?" Jade said. "Where's your brother?" "In New York” Jade said in annoyance. “Wow. Your Korean got better and better since we last met” G.O nervously chuckle.”Don't change the topic" Jade said. "Why are you here then?" G.O said. "Be grateful. If I'm in New York now, you're not going to meet me" Jade stated. "Right." G.O said. "So what's your problem, Byung Hee?". "Hey! I'm older than you! Call me Oppa!" "You're in America. We don't do that" Jade said, with flat tone. "Anyway, I need your help" G.O said. "It's kinda weird actually. But just listen okay" G.O continues. "Kay" "I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend" G.O said.

"No. And by the way if you're that interested in me, it’s not the right way to ask me on a date." "Eww Jade. Just listen first okay!" G.O said while Jade is pouting. "My grandfather is setting me on the matchmaking thing."

"Then just get along with it" "I can't! Are you crazy?"

"Asking me to be your date sounds crazier to me!" "Listen! He said he want me to date someone who is in the same level at me! Means some girl who is a heiress!" G.O said. " You know what I meant! And by the way my grandfather will never agree if I’m going out with you! He wants me to go out with Korean girl not .. you!" He continues. "So just pick some random Korean heiress! And that’s offensive! Your grandfather loves me more then he loves you!" "NO! Yah!" "Whatever your plan is , it's stupid. If you're dating me your grandpa will be mad and he will forced you to date a girl he chose for you, you idiot!".

"YAH! He is already mad and forced me. You don't even know my plan!"

"WHAT" Jade yelled. " He will disagree! And then he will talked to me and I will said I'll stop approaching you if he stop forcing me!! You don't even have to be my girlfriend! You just have to play along!" G.O explain. "See. That stupid. Forget it" Jade said as she begin to walk away. "I need your help" G.O is pleading now. Just for your information, he doesn't do this every day. Jade just stared at him. "You gotta be kidding me right?" She finally said. "Don't do that puppy eyes" Jade said. "If this isn't working, you don't have any loss, Jade. Just please help me" G.O said like he's not a real G.O. "And if it's succees. What's the benefit for me?" Jade finally said with her cold stare. This made G.O think. He doesn't have anything to offer exactly but suddenly he know exactly what to do. " Jade -ah. Are you still interested with that deal? I think I can work that out" G.O said.


"So whats the plan again?" Jade said. Now, they're stting in the small coffee shop. "Go out with me. Tomorrow, before I leave at night" G.O explained. "Just like a friend" Jade said. "Yeah tell me how netizen suppose to believe that we are madly in love if we just go out like friends? " G.O said. “Because we’re not. We can’t stand each other, remember?” Jade said with sarcastic tone. “Are you serious about helping me?” G.O said. Jade turned her head away. G.O sighed. "But how will we attract the paparazzi? " G.O said. "Easy. First, we will walked in the Sunset Strip. And then we will have our lunch at The Ivy Restaurant and then we'll go merchandise- shopping and at night I'll accompany you to the LAX. I guarantee it. We'll be on the top news the next day" Jade explained. "How can you be that sure?" G.O said.

"Because I just stated the places that have the most paparazzi, you idiot" Jade said. "Yah. Stop calling me that. You gonna have to be as sweet as you can to me, baby" G.O smirked. "Can you please stop that? I feel like I’m about to puke in your face" Jade said. "Just make sure no one know this okay?" G.O said. "Got it". "Be sure you're well dress tomorrow" G.O smirked. "Because you're going to make every single girl jealous" He continued. "So you mean I dressed like a homeless girl right now?" Jade said in annoyance. "I can't believe I'm agreeing on this" Jade continued. “You have to” G.O said.


G.O's POV

Jade was like a genius. I'm on the plane to Korea and today was like just the way we planned it. A lot of paparazzi taking a shot on us and I bet this will be the hot topic. I can't even believe I'm doing this but I gotta save myself from the matchmaking and this is the best idea I could ever thought. It's not like I like Jade. I mean she is my friend. No, i mean frenemy. But I'm very thankful she agreed even though we basically can’t stand each other.This is gonna blow some people mind.


It's Monday morning. I have to go back to school. I'm dissapointed because I arrived at Korea yesterday but I got no news about me. I kinda lose my hope until that magazine I found at the street changes everything.

Headline : Spotted in L.A ! Jade Hendwright and Jung Byung Hee, the well known young heir from South Korea are walking together in the Sunset Bouverald together on Saturday! We caught them eating lunch together at the famous Ivy Restaurant! The question is : are they dating now? There are still no confirmation from both side. But looking from the pictures , isn't that kinda obvious that they have something going on?'.


The school went crazy. They're all like suddenly turn into some angry fangirl, some crazy journalist and some just wanted to know the truth, because one of the member of the school’s top kingka, is dating a foreign. I chose silent. "Is it true you and Jade Hendwright is dating?" "You really go on a date with her?" "When did you left to Los Angeles?" "OPPAA! DON'T LEAVE ME" are all I heard. I have a hard time trouble to reach the kingka’s spot and noone dare to go near it because we have the professional devil, the one and only , Yang Seung Ho. As soon as I get there, the four of them just staring at me. Especially Mir, he looked pissed yet dissapointed. OMO I forgot. Mir has a huge crush on Jade. Seriously, this is kinda hard to believe that our hyperactive and all bright maknae, has a crush on the mean, annoying, sarcastic girl like Jade. And yeah, that’s how I describe Jade.  

"Whenever you ready to tell us, hyung" Joon said. I didn't speak a word. We all fell silent until Mir suddenly said "How could you do this to me hyung! You know I have a crush on her! I mean okay we have totally different personality but that’s not a problem! You're such a bad hyungg!!Mir said to me. I don't meant it Mir. I wanted to said it but I can't. "Shut up Mir! He hasn't even explained everything. There has to be some reason, right hyung?" Cheon dung said. I nodded. "There's no way you suddenly interested in Jade right hyung?" Joon said while trying to calm Mir down. I stay silent. "I'll tell you guys everything. But not now. Not here" I said as I left.


Finally, the school hours end. Now here I am , at an empty dorm. The dorm MBLAQ bought together and used it to hang out. They'll come in no time. I thought. And I was right. Four of them started to come one by one and started searching for food. I'm ready to tell them. After all, they need to know cause I need their support. "Still refuse to talk about this?" Seung Ho hand me a magazine with me and Jade on the headline. "Joon-ah! Doongie-ah! Cheol Yong-ah! Wanna hear my story or not?" I shouted. And by that Seung Ho take a sit in front of me. The three-dongsaeng-line are in the rush and finally we have this half-circle-shape or whatever.

"My grandfather set me up on the matchmaking-thing with Kang Joo Yeon" I started. "Seriously, Joo Yeon-noona ? Tell you grandpa , hyung you don’t want to do it!" Mir said while scooping a spoonful of ice cream. "I have. He gone mad after that" I said in flat tone. "So what's the whole connection with Jade?" Cheon dung asked. "My grandpa said my future girlfriend must has a same level as I am so that's mean a heiress". "I thought hyung's grandpa wants you to date a Korean" Joon said. "That's the point" I smirked. Suddenly I can see the-understanding-look from Seung Ho and Cheon dung. Joon and Mir still staring at me blankly. Aish that two. Always the latest to realize something. "But, it doesn't mean you can take Jade, hyung!" Mir said. "Aish! You! I don't like Jade okay? I can’t even be with the same room with her. Not that way!" I said. "It’s like a drama" Cheon dung smirk. "I don't understand" Joon said. "Of course you're not" Seung ho said and cause all of us laughing except Joon, who is pouting. "You're going to make a deal with your grandpa" Seung Ho said. "Nice one yet so dangerous" Cheon dung said.  "Can someone kindly explain to me?" Mir whinned. And I explained it to him. He seems confuse but finally understand. "But Byung Hee-ah. Do you think this is going to work?" Seung Ho said. "Finger-crossed" I said.


“I still don’t understand? Why Jade? I thought you guys were frenemy” Joon smirked. “Because that’s the only thing that I have in my mind. I was in the middle of panick attack and suddenly that magazine with Jade as it's cover popped up from nowhere. It's like an idea just got into me.And it’s easier. Because we all know her. She knows us. She speak Korean damn well” G.O muttered. “Good point” Cheon dung said. "Look she's on" I said when checking on Skype. "Who?" Mir asked. "Your crush". "Seriously? Call Call Call!!" Mir squeled. "What's wrong with you?" I said. "I'm going to call her" Mir said as he pressed the call button. "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU..." Suddenly someone shouting across the phone. "WHAT THE HELL YOU BABO IDIOT JERK DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT? DON’T YOU HAVE ANY CLOCK IN YOUR HOUSE" Jade yelled. "Yah. Who are you calling? Her voice is definitely loud" Seung Ho said.

 

Normal POV

"ITS NOT ME! STOP CALLING ME THAT YAH! HOW MANY TIME HAVE I SAID THIS THAT I'M OLDER THAN YOU!" G.O raised his voice , equaling Jade's. "That's definitely not a couple's conversation" Cheon dung giggled. "BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ONE!" Jade shouts. The call is in the loudspeaker so everyone could hear it and G.O decided to . "Wae? Jagiyaa" G.O said and that caused Seung Ho, Cheon dung and Joon laugh. "Call me that one more time, I swear, Jung Byung Hee, I’m going to make every second of the rest of your dearest life even worse than you could ever think!" Jade said in a cold tone. "Yaa. Why so mean?" G.O said. "Because you called me at 1 a.m in the morning you babo!" Jade said, annoyed maximal. "I've told you it’s not me who called!" G.O said. "Then who?!" "Bang Cheol Yong-ah. Your biggest ..." Before G.O could finish his sentence, Mir suddenly attack him from behind trying to cover his mouth. "Whatever guys. I'm going to hung up" Jade said. "WAITT" Mir suddenly shouts. "Mireu-ah?" Jade said. "Yehhh" Mir is squeling. “Yah. Yah. Be kind to other. Just ignore me” G.O said.

"Only if you can look at him right now, Jade-ah" Joon laugh. "You're shouting, isn't it disturbing your parent?" Seung Ho asked. "No. My parents is not in the house. They're in New York. There just me " Jade said. "Where's the other?" Cheon dung said. "My brothers are in New York, doing some company thing with my parent" Jade explained. "So basicly you didn't come because ..." G.O said. "My flight is suppouse to be 2 days ago" Jade said. "You missed it?" Joon asked. "You're too forgetful to even remember your own flight?" G.O said. "DAMMIT G.O. I MISSED MY FLIGHT BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR STUPID PLAN!" Jade said. And at that moment G.O just remembered. "Mian.Miann.." G.O said but Jade pissed already. "Umm, anyway, I was wondering, what's your family reaction on the news?" Seung Ho said. "Nothing big. My Mom called me immediately but ends up with her and my Dad's own conclusion that we're just hanging out even though they are not having any problem if i'm really dating you which i'm not and will never happen, but they said it though.My brothers are being just like that. You know them" Jade said. "But, it doesn't matter about my family reaction, right? It yours who matters" Jade said.  


© totorerere 2013 : PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE , COPY , TRANSLATE , PRINT , SAVE TO ANY DEVICES, and/or REPOST TO ANOTHER SITES. The fanfic's idea and the storyline is purely mine. Any similiarities to other stories , etc are PURE COINCIDENTAL. Pictures and gifs are not mine, credit to the rightful owners.