PLAN 4 : AFTERMATH

The Frenemy's Secret

 

(A/N : Italic words = Real English)


 

"Whoaa. What a nice ridee" Mir said after get out from the ferris wheel. "Except for that" Mir said as he sent a glare to G.O and Jahee. "Seriously Cheol Yong? Stop being so childish" Joon muttered. G.O sent an ive-told-you-so-glare to Jade who is smirking. "I'm hungry. Let's go eat" Jared said. "YES" Joon , Cheon dung and Mir shouted in unison. "We should get back home" Jade , a little whispering to Jared. "I'm fine, Jade" Jared said with a flat tone and a sudden harden face. Jade rolled her eyes, probably because she knows that it's a lie. "No Jared. Don't pretend you are fine" Jadee shoot a death glare to Jared. "I'm fine" Jared said, turning his expression into a serious one. "You can't lie to me" Jade said.

"Jade, I'm fine" Jared said in the death tone. The MBLAQ members just stared at them. They're now in the middle of silence war between the twin brother-sister. They know what are the twin saying, but they don't really understand the meaning. "It's fine if you guys have something to do, I mean we can go by ourselves" Seung Ho nervously chuckled. "No. We'll go" Jared said as he begin to walk to the parking lot. Jade just pouted behind. "Waeyo? You have something to do?" G.O chuckled. "Ani" Jade said with her worried eyes. Well G.O never seen this side of her. "It's pass your curfew hour?" "Ani"."You sure you'll be fine?" G.O said as he handed Jahee to Jade. "I think you asked that to the whole wrong person" Jade said.


 

They finally arrived at the restaurant. "You annoy me , Jared" Jade whispered to Jared. "For the last time I'm fine, Jade. You don't have to worry" Jared said, half chuckling as he ruffled his sister's hair. "Stop lying Jared. Geez" Jade said as she stormed in to the restaurand with annoyed face. G.O jsut stared at them in silence. He knew something was going on but he doesn't know what. They finally managed to get a seat in the middle of the crowded restaurant. Suddenly, Jared's phone ring. "Umm, yeah, okay, see you soon" he talked to the phone. "Please tell me Cameron has departed already" Jade said. Jared nodded. "So what are we going to eat now?" Mir said, happily. "I want the steak. It looks yummy" Cheon dung snapped. "It is yummy" Jared smirked. They are all chatted about the foods yet G.O seems to be the only one who noticed that Jade is not being , 'Jade'.

He grabbed his phone and type 'hey' on his phone's note and passed it to Jade, who is sitting next to him. "What? You suddenly have a mouth disorder so you have to type it to talk to me?" Jade scoffed. G.O give that pissed-off-look. "I'm trying to be nice, princess" G.O scoffed back. "I don't feel great about all this" Jade whispered. "What? Having dinner with us?" "No" she said as she noticed Jared face got paler than before. "Jade" G.O called her in the serious tone. "Actually, Jared.." "Jared what?" "HYUNG!" Mir suddenly shouted. Both Jade and G.O turned their head and find Jared is unconcious.

"Cam, hospital now" Jade said to the phone, with panick tone. "He'll be fine" G.O said as Jade got into passenger seat. "Don't tell me that 'he'll be fine' in this kind of situation. That's clearly not helping if you would like to know"


 

"You guys should go home. They'll be fine" Dr. Jenkins said. He is Hendwright's personal doctor."The doctor is right. Let's go to the hotel guys. We'll visit them tomorrow" Seung Ho said to his dongsaengs. "I'll stay then" G.O said. "Okay. Give us an updates okay?" Seung Ho said, leaving the hospital waiting room. G.O is now looking at Jade, who is refusing everything the nurses give to her. "Miss Hendwright, we need to check your blood pressure". One of the nurse said. "I SAID NO" Jade clearly yelled at them. It's the third nurses group she has yelled at. G.O stepped closer to her, and finally managed to sit beside her. She looked lifeless. G.O thought to himself. Dr. Jenkins signalling the nurses to go and sit beside her. "Jade" Dr. Jenkins called her name softly. "It's started from the evening. The headache is hurting me that much. He must be feeling much worse" Jade said in the flat tone. She's been hurting? G.O thought. "Yes. But, are you okay now?" Dr. Jenkins asked carefully. "No".

Suddenly, there is a loud bang from the VVIP waiting room's door. "Jade!" Cameron shouts. Jade stood up and hug him tightly. She is crying now. Cameron hold his sister back, Jade's hair. "She refuse to take her blood pressure" Dr. Jenkins whispered to Cameron. "Hey, hey baby sister don't cry. He'll be fine. I'm here okay? Now why don't you go inside and take your blood pressure, okay?" Cameron is trying to persuade her. She hestitated at first but Cameron grabbed her hand slowly and guide her to the check up room. A couple of minutes passed, Cameron came out and now looking at G.O who has this-very-confused expression.

"Hi you, knucklehead! Good thing I departed at the right time. I bet you have much things in you head" Cameron said, taking a sit beside him and trying to tidy his messy ash blonde hair. "You have no idea" G.O said , trying to sound as normal as ever because he kinda lose his confidence after Jade said he has a bad accent. "Still a weird accent, boy" Cameron chuckled. "You dyed your hair again? Geez Cam" G.O snapped suddenly. "Hey! That's out of topic" Cameron laughed. The room's atmosphere is much warmer now. "Is Jared sick? You know, having some disease, perhaps?" G.O asked, carefully. After all Cameron is still a hyung to him. "No. Except you said that having a low blood pressure from the day he was born is a disease then, yeah" Cameron said. G.O still confused. But he refuse to asked more. He thought it's not the right time to ask. He suddenly yawned. "You're tired. You should get back your hotel, Byungie. I'll update to you" Cameron smiled at him.


Sorry for the short update and boring chapter TT^TT This chapter originally is the part of chapter 3 but i decided to make it into 2 part kekeke :3 and sorry for the bad poster too D:

And the girl in the poster is the awesome Elizabeth Gillies ! ( i'm one of her fans ;) )

She played Jade West on the show called 'Victorious' by Nickelodeon

And Jade in this story is inspired by the character of Jade West herself kekeke

Anyway, feel free to comment and subscribe ^^ and dont forget to check out my other fanfictions ~ kekeke

© totorerere 2013 : PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE , COPY , TRANSLATE , PRINT , SAVE TO ANY DEVICES, and/or REPOST TO ANOTHER SITES. The fanfic's idea and the storyline is purely mine. Any similiarities to other stories , etc are PURE COINCIDENTAL. Pictures , gifs and tv show are not mine, credit to the rightful owners.