PLAN 10 : SPARKS

The Frenemy's Secret

G.O POV

Maybe I was being over reacting. After Jade walked way from me, I just realized that the chances I have to actually be friend with her, is gone forever. I realized I was being a little too mean. A little? You accused her! You said a real bad thing about her. The voice in my head said. I couldn't get my head straight. What if what she said was right? NO. Of course not! Joo Yeon has finally loved me and she's mine. What do I have to worry about? But why do I feel guilty. Jade, I wish I can talk to her one more time. I sighed. "Oppa!" I suddenly heard a voice called me. "Joo Yeon-ah" I immidiately smiled when I see her face. Her brown eyes, her light brown hair, her bright apperance. I love all of them. "Oppa you look depressed" she said as she caressed my cheeck. I slightly nodded and said, "I'm a little tired". She smiled and suddenly I feel a warm lips pressed over mine. I closed my eyes and when I opened it, I saw Joo Yeon smiling to me. "Better?" She said. "Ne" I grinned.

It feels great to be kissed by your love one. But something is missing. Where is the sparks? I feel something but in the same time I feel empty. Isn't I suppose to be happy? Why do I want her to kissed me like Jade did? Gosh, this is freaking ridiculous. I have Joo Yeon. That means a world to me. "Oppa! Let's go to the mall! I heard they have the new Birkin bags! Can you get me one?" Joo Yeon squeled with her aegyo. I smiled. I'm 18 and freaking rich. "Sure, why not?" I said, hypnotized by her adorableness.

Jade POV

( In real english )

Byung Hee, you are the most stupid guy in this entire world. I thought. I heard bad things about me a lot, because I'm not a really nice person. But why did my heart ached so much when he said those hurtful words to me. Like I care about him. You don't lie when you said you love him. The voice in my head said. "What?" I mumbled. Impossible. In love with a big head jerk like Jung Byung Hee is a big NO. I finally found my mom, talking to G.O's grandpa. "Annyonghaseo sangjanim" I bowed my head. "Oh! Annyong Jade!" Byung Ho-sangjanim said with a big smile. "Aish, why still used sangjanim when I have assumed you as my own grandchildren" Byung Ho-sangjanim said. You can tell that this grandpa really likes me. "That's a very kind of you, haraboeji" I smiled. "Ah! Jade, haraboeji just told me that he will be holding the charity gala in the end of the month" Mom said. "That's great" I said. "You guys are absolutely invited" Byung Ho-sangjanim smiled. "And just for your information, it is also the time when I will make Byung Hee's matchmaking official" He smiled.


G.O POV

I was waiting for Joo Yeon to find the perfect dress for the charity gala. The party is still in two weeks but Joo Yeon insist that she has to find the perfect dress. So here I am, stuck in the mall, with my four best friends. Luckily, Joo Yeon allowed me to bring them along. The first two weeks after we are dating has been a happy time. I was happy then, I am happy now. I know she's a little bit spoiled but she is so sweet. "Gosh, I'm freaking bored" Mir said. We were sitting at the center of the shop and Joo Yeon is busy looking around. "You should treat us hyung after this" Joon said. "Yeah, whatever" I replied. "Oppa! Is it good?" Joo Yeon said, who has stand in front of me, while holding a beautiful white dress. I nodded with a big smile. "You look beautiful in every dress" I said. She just smiled, "Gomawo , Oppa" she said. She was checking on the dress's detail when I called her suddenly. "Joo Yeon-ah" "Yes, Oppa?" She turned her head to me. , I just called her for nothing. She is so going to slam my face on a door. "Umm, nothing" I chuckled nervously. "Oh, okay then, I guess, I try another dress, I don't really like the border" she smiled and walked away.

"I thought she's going to slam my handsome face on the door!" I said. "Umm, hyung, we are talking about Joo Yeon noona here. She don't do slamming a person's head into a door" Cheon dung said. "Huh?" My head suddenly went blank. "But," "It's Jade, hyung" Joon snapped. Then it hits me. Jade. I haven't see her or talk to her since my last fight with her. How is she doing? I thought. I can hear Seung Ho chuckled for no reason.

"You see that light brown dress? It matches her eye colour" I said , trying to change the topic while pointing at one dress. "Umm, hyung, Joo Yeon noona's eyes is black" Mir said as he raise his eyebrow. I fell silence. Then who owns the light brown eyes. The one that in my mind. Then I saw Joo Yeon was trying a green dress. "Why is she bother to tried the green dress when it doesn't even match her dark brown hair? Especially when she had that red highlight" I said suddenly. I can see my dongsaengs muttered something that I can't hear and stared at me with what-the-heck expression. I stared at them blankly. "Hyung!" Cheon dung said. "G.O-ah. Joo Yeon's hair is light brown. And she doesn't wear any hair highlights" Seung Ho said. I was confuse.

"You just described Jade".


"I swear she have enough money to pay that ice cream herself" Mir muttered. I pouted. "Yah! What's your problem if I want to buy it for her?!" I said. We were having dinner. Five of us. Joo Yeon has to got back early unfortunately. "Hyung, but honestly, this past two weeks, how much money have you spent on her? Bags, dresses, shoes?" Joon said with worried eyes. "Isn't that too much?" He continued. "Yah! Why are you all complaining when I treat my girlfriend nicely" I yelled. "Aniyo hyung. Sorry" Mir said. I was pissed. Why aren't my best friend supporting me? "She didn't even called your phone or even say thanks" Mir whispered with a very low voice but I can hear it. Maybe yes, they are right. I have spent so much money like I was paying her with all of that so she keep being my girlfriend. Yah. Why am I thinking about? This is ridiculous. I love her and I'm treating her nice. Done. "Here is the interesting part" Seung Ho suddenly snapped. "Don't you realize it, Byung Hee?" Seung Ho said. I shrugged. "Sarcastic comments, light brown eyes, dark brown hair" Seung Ho said. "You miss them don't you" he smirked. "Huh?" I replied confusely. Suddenly, I got a hint about what he's talking about. Jade. "Don't speak about her" I hissed. "Look, we don't know what cause your fight with her, hyung" Cheon dung said. "But, the fact is, whether you realize it or not, you are comparing Jade with Joo Yeon" Seung Ho said. "No, I'm not!" I said.

"I don't see any sparks between you and Joo Yeon. I see lot of them when you are with Jade" Seung Ho said. The dongsaeng nodded.

"How can you even know? You're not the one who's in love" I hissed. "That's the problem! You keep denying your feelings and keep your brain in control!" Seung Ho yelled. "I'm not in love that's why I can see it! That's why I know you don't love Joo Yeon any longer" He said.

"You are being absotlutely ridiculous by your statement just now, Seung Ho" I hissed again. "I'm not" He said. "I need to go to the bathroom" I said as I stood up and leave the restaurant. I finally got to the toilet and went straigh to the sink. I can see my own reflection in the mirror. "Sarcastic comments, light brown eyes, dark brown hair" "You miss them don't you". Seung Ho words keep replaying on my mind. I don't deny it that I miss Jade. Oh forget it G.O, you miss eveything about her. You miss her dark apperance. You miss her sarcastic comments. You miss her smirk. You miss her presence. You miss her. The voice in my head striked again. "I miss Jade" I mumbled finally. 


Sorry for the short update and boring chapter and the very bad grammar TT^TT and sorry for the bad poster too D:

Anyway, feel free to comment and subscribe ^^ and dont forget to check out my other fanfictions ~ kekeke

and for slient readers, please do comment :) i feel like nobody likes my story TT

© totorerere 2013 : PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE , COPY , TRANSLATE , PRINT , SAVE TO ANY DEVICES, and/or REPOST TO ANOTHER SITES. The fanfic's idea and the storyline is purely mine. Any similiarities to other stories , etc are PURE COINCIDENTAL. Pictures and gifs are not mine, credit to the rightful owners.