PLAN 6 : RIVALRY [ rewritten ]

The Frenemy's Secret

 

Normal POV

( In Korean. Italic = Real English )

"Yah hyungg, going on a date again?" Joon said. "Ani. I'm on the mission" G.O said. "Seems like both of you got a pretty good benefit from each other" Cheon dung chuckled. G.O smirked. "I guess so" G.O said , tidying up his looks. "What is this for again?" Seung Ho asked. "I'm not really sure. But from the situation I learnt, I called this operation as the operation of getting Jade's ex-boyfriend jealous" G.O said. "Why does she wants to make her ex, jealous?" Mir said. "I don't know. I'll ask her" G.O said.


 

"Why do you need to make him jealous?!" Jared said. They're at the hospital right now and Jade has told her brothers about her intention. "He's freaking your ex!" Jared said in annoyance. "I do that , a lot actually" Cameron striked. "Hey! I didn't said I wanna to make him jealous. I just wanna see his reaction!" Jade defending herself. "Jade, its not the right way" Jared said. "Just play along. I didn't ask you guys that much" Jade, giving her best puppy eyes. "Not that eyes.." Jared said. "Pleaseee". "Stop. It" Jared said. "Pleaseeeeeee" Jade pleaded. "Oh come on! How can you resist that eyes?" Cameron , being provocative as always. "Whatever you want baby sister" Jared finally gave in. "Yeay! Twinniee" Jade squeled. "Come here" Jared said signalling Jade to come nearer. Jade walked closer to his hospital bed. "Okay. Just don't be outrageous. He's your best friend after all.He doesn't speak Korean right?" Jared said, knowing what might happend if it comes to his twin sister.

A couple of minutes later, someone knocked on Jared's room door. "Come in" Cameron said. "Heyy" Freddie popped out from the door. "Hey buds" Jared said, smiling widely while Jade and Cameron didn't really pay attention to him because Jade is trying to teach Cameron korean language.  "How are you doing? Sorry I'm late" Freddie said. Well, his parents has come this morning but they had gone for lunch. "It's okay. I'm doing much better anyway" Jared chuckled. "Liar" Jade mumbled. "Hey!" Jared shoot a glare on Jade. "Yah!" Cameron said enthustiasticly , with Korean fake accent. "You're learning Korean?" Freddie asked. "Ne!!" Cameron said. "Stop it Cam, your korean a lot" Jade chuckled. Cameron just smirked. "And why are you learning it anyway?" Freddie chuckled, in uncomfortable way. "Because it's somehow cute" Cameron said. "Have you eaten lunch yet?" Jared said. "No. I rushed to get here" Freddie smirked. Jared just laughed. "Do you guys wanna eat?" Freddie turned his head to the two brother-sister who is sitting on the couch. "I'm on diet" Cameron said. "What diet seriously? Since when you do diet?" Freddie chuckled. "I don't know. I just wanted to do it" Cameron laughed. "Hey, its 12 p.m already. I should got back" Cameron said. "Ahh you have to got back to the office. " Jared pouted. "We'll be back little bro" Cameron said , messing with Jared's hair. "See ya later!!" Cameron said as they got out from the room."And you? You got to be kidding me if you say you're on diet too" Freddie asked Jade. "Of course not. Freddie, I would love to but .." "HYUNG!!!" Before Jade can finished her sentence, a loud voice from outside has crashed the room and The Hendwrights know exactly who is coming. "Oh boy its gonna get noisy" Jared smirked.


 

The nurse suddenly come to Jared's room and said "Sorry for the disturbing noise, Mr Hendwright, but there's five people that willing to see you now. And one of them is the one who made that loud noise". "It's okay just let them in" Jared said, smilling. "Okay, if you insist. Just press the button if you need any help" The nurse said as she going out from the room. A couple seconds later, the door is opened and revealed five guys. "Jared-yaahhh" Mir and Joon barked in the room and imidiately go to Jared direction, totally ignoring Freddie's presence. "Hey guys" Jared said. "How are you doingg??" Joon said. "I'm fine"."YAH! YOU GUYS! MANNER!" Seung Ho yelled at his dongsaengs. Cheon dung , who is right behind Seung Ho , tapped the leader's shoulder, just to remind that they're in the hospital. Jared is chuckling.

"Oh! Anyonghaseo, Cheon dung imnida" Cheon dung said, the first who noticed Freddie. "He said hello. His name is Thunder" Jade said, being a sudden translator. And the other, who just noticed him, greeted him as well and give him a short introduction. Freddie is giving a very confuse expression. "Umm. Hello . My name is Freddie. Nice to meet you guys" Freddie said, in a weird tone. "Nice to meet you too" Mir said in Engrish and make Freddie chuckled a bit. "Jade-ahh" Mir suddenly run to Claire's direction and give her a bear hug. Right that moment, Freddie's expression has turned into annoyed expression and turned away his head. "Hi Mireu-ah" Jade said, bouncing around with Mir. "Yah" G.O said , sending a glare to Mir. "Yah. When did you come in" Jade said.

"Just now" G.O said. "Oh" Jade said, giving a careless expression. "Oh? Yah!" G.O yelled, annoyed because all he got is 'oh'. "Yah!" Jade yelled back. "Yah!" G.O yelled back. "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM" Jade yelled. "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM" G.O yelled back. "EHEM" Seung Ho faked coughed aka signaling them to shut-up-there-is-someone-whos-not-on-the-team-right-now. Freddie just stared at them in total confusion. "It's their way to greet each other" Jared tried to straighten the condition. "He doesn't understand anyway" Jade said. G.O turned his head to Freddie's direction. "Hello my name is Jung Byung Hee" G.O said. Jade chuckled. "Hi my name is Freddie" Freddie said. "Jagiyaaaaaaaa" G.O tried to teased Jade. "Yah. You fur" Jade mumbled. Jared is the one who burst into laughter and the fellow MBLAQ member literally laughing their out. Freddie just stared at them, confuse. "Yah" G.O smirked at her and giving a boyish grin. He walked to her direction and sit beside her. "You are really something ice princess" he said. "Oh yeah! We bought this fruit to you!" Mir handed the fruit basket to Jared. "Berries?" Jared chuckled. "Where did you guys know?" He continued. "We just know" Seung Ho smirked to Jade's direction.

"How's Jahee" G.O open up the conversation with a chuckle. "Gosh, he's freaking a doll" Jade said. "Yah". "He's fine. Happy?" Jade said. "Yeeaahh" G.O smirked. The rest of them just blended into some random conversation with Freddie, who is still confuse. "Hey, anyway, I'm just wondering, umm why are we doing this again?" G.O asked. "Having fun" Jade said in a flat tone. "That's so mean, Jade. You shouldn't do that" G.O said. "Seeing his reaction. Anyway, since we are doing this, I can get a little benefit to, can't I?" Jade said. "What do you need to see his reaction? He's your ex" G.O said. "Exactly. It wouldn't be right if he still my boyfriend, right?"Jade said. G.O sighed. "Whatever Jade. Just don't be too meanie". "Got it. Now let's be a sweet couple".

 

Freddie's POV

( In Real English. No Korean)

I really don't understand what all of them are saying. I'm just waiting for Jared to translated it. Sigh. I should've take Korean language for my Asian-language-lesson. But my attention goes to them. Both of them. This Byung Hee guy and my ex girlfriend. Why am I this pissed? We broke up so what? Its her right to date another guy. Chill Freddie, you guys broke up months ago. But why am I so mad and pissed when I see the news for the first time? When I saw her smiling to him? This is so frustating. I keep my attention to them. Suddenly, he lean his head closer to her. Oh no, that dude is NOT going to kiss her or else . But instead, he leaned closer to her ear and whispered something to her. She nodded. He stood up immidiately and offer his hand to her. Don't take it don't take .. Dammit. She grabbed his hand. "We're going for lunch" Jade said. Ahh, so that's why you rejected me.

"Ye?" Lee Joon said. It's his name right? "We are going to lunch Joonie-Oppa" Jade said. "Ahhh its just so cute when you called me Oppa!" Joon giving his cute expression?. What's Oppa anyway? I sighed. Jade just rolled her eyes. Her signature rolling eyes. "Whatever" she said. "Can I come please please please" Mir whined , I guessed, because he's the hyper one. "No no no" Thunder said or whatever his real name is. "You've heard your hyung" G.O smirked. "Ahh come on" Mir pleaded but Thunder still shaked his head. In the end he just pouted. "I'll be back later , okay" Jade said to Jared as she gives a quick kiss on her twin brother's cheek. "Bye guys" G.O said to everybody else.

 

Jared's POV

( In real English. Bold means Korean )

As soon as she grabbed his hand , I can see the change of Freddie's expression. I feel bad for him. Jadee shouldn't really do that. I can feel him hurting, but if he still had a feeling for her then why did they break up? As soon as they say goodbye to everyone, I can see Freddie's face become more annoyed than before. Now the MBLAQ members seem to be busy with their own disscussion, I decided to have a talk with my best bud. "What's with the annoyed huh" I said. "Nothing". "Don't be like a girl geez man up" I chuckled. He just pouted. "Ohh come on I'm just kidding bro" I said. "Well fine, this is what bothering my mind, she's freaking going out with someone else. I don't know why, but we broke up so that's it but I'm so mad okay?" He spitted out. "Typical" I said. "What?". "You're jealous face it" I said. "I'm not going to deny that" he sighed. There's a quite long silence after that. "They're going to the cafe in the corner of the street near our school. Just don't get caught " I said finally. He looked at me and said "Thanks bro". He run out from my room after that.


 

Sorry for the short update and boring chapter TT^TT and sorry for the bad poster too D: but i really like the picture i used for the background for the poster if you look it up carefully kekeke i'm no good at editing *sigh*

And the girl in the poster is the awesome Elizabeth Gillies ! ( i'm one of her fans ;) )

She played Jade West on the show called 'Victorious' by Nickelodeon

And Jade in this story is inspired by the character of Jade West herself kekeke

Anyway, feel free to comment and subscribe ^^ and dont forget to check out my other fanfictions ~ kekeke

© totorerere 2013 : PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE , COPY , TRANSLATE , PRINT , SAVE TO ANY DEVICES, and/or REPOST TO ANOTHER SITES. The fanfic's idea and the storyline is purely mine. Any similiarities to other stories , etc are PURE COINCIDENTAL. Pictures , gifs and tv show are not mine, credit to the rightful owners.